Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,484 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

SEUN And Other Mod's, (reaction To MMM) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / SEUN And Other Mod's, (reaction To MMM) (586 Views)

My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! / What Has Happened To MMM United / Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

SEUN And Other Mod's, (reaction To MMM) by 2ndking: 9:52am On Dec 14, 2016
First and foremost, my greetings.
then I must not fail to register my annoyance with SEUN and other MOD's.
you guys will be so quick to push MMM fake news to front page, planting panics and fear on participants mind. but you will so deaf and blind to see the good aspects of it. Push some good news of the scheme to front page for once.
"the worst you can do is to ban me, suspend, or delete this post"
but the truth must be told.
Long live MMM! long live Nairaland!! Long live Mavrodians!!!

2 Likes

Re: SEUN And Other Mod's, (reaction To MMM) by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 14, 2016
balderdash

1 Like

Re: SEUN And Other Mod's, (reaction To MMM) by ojun50(m): 9:55am On Dec 14, 2016
No mind them, them carry face like dog yash

1 Like

Re: SEUN And Other Mod's, (reaction To MMM) by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 14, 2016
i go see who una go hold responsible if the thing crash today
Re: SEUN And Other Mod's, (reaction To MMM) by McBrooklyn(m): 10:05am On Dec 14, 2016
Oga, dey there dey mumu yourself... MMM season film don end, no season 2 is coming out cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: SEUN And Other Mod's, (reaction To MMM) by dominique(f): 10:06am On Dec 14, 2016
So you want nairaland to be known as the site that promotes Ponzi schemes right? Why not go through the forum rules and acquaint yourself with rule 16.

NAIRALAND SAYS NO TO MMM AND OTHER SHADY SCHEMES.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1)

MMM And The Narrative Of Nigeria Open To All Swindlers- Daily Trust / Sending Money To Myself Online / 6 Reasons Why Investors Choose To Crowdfund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.