Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Please I Need Your Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need Your Advice (932 Views)

I Need Your Advice On A Legit Lucrative Business I Can Do With 1M / Help A Nairalander... I Need Your Advice / Pls I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advice by firstclassmumu: 10:54am On Dec 14, 2016
Please ladies and gentle men I need your help urgently.
I have 60k in my account. I want to know the kind of business I can invest the money into. Thank you
Cc lalasticlala seun ishilove

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 14, 2016
MMM UNITED! Thank me later
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by BiafranBushBoy: 11:25am On Dec 14, 2016
Royal155:
Site that have crashed...
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 14, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

Site that have crashed...
Na u crash am abi?
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by BiafranBushBoy: 11:56am On Dec 14, 2016
Royal155:
Na u crash am abi?
Go and log in na...
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Ifakiland(m): 11:58am On Dec 14, 2016
firstclassmumu:
Please ladies and gentle men I need your help urgently.
I have 60k in my account. I want to know the kind of business I can invest the money into. Thank you
Cc lalasticlala seun ishilove
Bros invest in alcoholic herbal drinks...buy in bulk and sell by retail....u'll make a gain of N100 on each small bottles....if u sell 100 bottles per day, dats N10k profit every day. (look for dos new herbal drinks start-ups)

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice by KalaniLoansNG: 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
Ifakiland:

Bros invest in alcoholic herbal drinks...buy in bulk and sell by retail....u'll make a gain of N100 on each small bottles....if u sell 100 bottles per day, dats N10k profit every day. (look for dos new herbal drinks start-ups)
where will he sell the 100 bottles daily?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice by naijacutee(f): 12:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
There are a few businesses you can start in this climate (with less than N10,000), depending on what skills you have, and what services are required on your local vicinity. Here are some ideas from Mrpepe.com

1. Real estate brokerage
Last weekend, my mum took time out of her busy schedule to drive 15 minutes to give ₦50,000 to a woman she hardly knew. She had met the lady at church a couple of weeks prior and told her about a flat she was trying to rent for ₦500,000. The lady found a tenant for my mum, and automatically earned ₦50,000. Just for a referral! That’s the way it works around here. 10% automatic “agency fees” for property referrals. You can make 10% of the price of renting or buying a property, just by connecting property owners with buyers or tenants.

2. Driving an Uber
If you live in Lagos or Abuja and can drive (or you have access to a car) then you can make some extra income by being an Uber partner. Uber partners can be drivers, car owners or even car owners and drivers. Through the app, Uber notifies partners of people close to them who need a taxi. The partners collect and drop off the passengers, payment is deducted directly from the passengers account and the partner is paid directly in to his/her account (minus a 20% Uber fee). The registration process is outlined in-depth over here and you can register as a partner using this link.

3. Becoming a wedding MC
If you’re a social person who enjoys attending weddings and speaking in public, you can consider a side hustle as a wedding MC. The recession hasn’t stopped people from marrying each other. In fact, weddings are one event which most people don’t compromise on, and an MC is a vital part of each wedding. If you charge ₦35,000 for each wedding, and officiate a wedding each weekend, that’s an extra ₦140,000 in your pocket each month – some people’s monthly salary!

4. Leaflet/Flyer distribution
This is a very easy hustle to get into. Every business needs marketing, and if anything, in these times, business need to market more to gain new customer to help them balance the books. How this works is that you can offer businesses a flyer printing and distribution service. Use a flyer printing service such as Printivo to print the flyers, and then recruit people to distribute them in shopping malls, banks, car windshieds in churches etc.

5. Selling your arts/designs internationally
If you’re artistic (or even know someone who is), you can sell T-shirts with your artwork printed on them, with little or no capital. All you need to do is sign up to print-on-demand websites, and they showcase your artwork to a global audience. In this guide, we explain how the whole process works, and also provide a list of international websites that offer this service.

6. Content writing
If you love writing, you can very easily offer a content writing side hustle. Most businesses online need copywriters, and there are ALWAYS jobs available if you know where to look. Join content writing groups on Facebook, and you will be kept very busy.

7. Reviewing websites
If you have a data subscription, and the ability to record a video, you can make money testing websites for clients. You get paid up to $10 per website you review,so if you multiply this by X, you can make some serious money in no time. All you have to do is provide feedback on the design and general performance of a website, and companies will be willing to pay you for this.

Source: http://www.mrpepe.com/banking/side-hustles-that-can-get-you-through-the-nigerian-recession/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Advice by firstclassmumu: 12:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
Royal155:
what is MMM UNITED?
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by firstclassmumu: 12:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
Ifakiland:

this kind thing know the sell for my area o
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by firstclassmumu: 12:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
naijacutee:
There are a few businesses you can start in this climate (with less than N10,000), depending on what skills you have, and what services are required on your local vicinity. Here are some ideas from Mrpepe.com

1. Real estate brokerage
Last weekend, my mum took time out of her busy schedule to drive 15 minutes to give ₦50,000 to a woman she hardly knew. She had met the lady at church a couple of weeks prior and told her about a flat she was trying to rent for ₦500,000. The lady found a tenant for my mum, and automatically earned ₦50,000. Just for a referral! That’s the way it works around here. 10% automatic “agency fees” for property referrals. You can make 10% of the price of renting or buying a property, just by connecting property owners with buyers or tenants.

2. Driving an Uber
If you live in Lagos or Abuja and can drive (or you have access to a car) then you can make some extra income by being an Uber partner. Uber partners can be drivers, car owners or even car owners and drivers. Through the app, Uber notifies partners of people close to them who need a taxi. The partners collect and drop off the passengers, payment is deducted directly from the passengers account and the partner is paid directly in to his/her account (minus a 20% Uber fee). The registration process is outlined in-depth over here and you can register as a partner using this link.

3. Becoming a wedding MC
If you’re a social person who enjoys attending weddings and speaking in public, you can consider a side hustle as a wedding MC. The recession hasn’t stopped people from marrying each other. In fact, weddings are one event which most people don’t compromise on, and an MC is a vital part of each wedding. If you charge ₦35,000 for each wedding, and officiate a wedding each weekend, that’s an extra ₦140,000 in your pocket each month – some people’s monthly salary!

4. Leaflet/Flyer distribution
This is a very easy hustle to get into. Every business needs marketing, and if anything, in these times, business need to market more to gain new customer to help them balance the books. How this works is that you can offer businesses a flyer printing and distribution service. Use a flyer printing service such as Printivo to print the flyers, and then recruit people to distribute them in shopping malls, banks, car windshieds in churches etc.

5. Selling your arts/designs internationally
If you’re artistic (or even know someone who is), you can sell T-shirts with your artwork printed on them, with little or no capital. All you need to do is sign up to print-on-demand websites, and they showcase your artwork to a global audience. In this guide, we explain how the whole process works, and also provide a list of international websites that offer this service.

6. Content writing
If you love writing, you can very easily offer a content writing side hustle. Most businesses online need copywriters, and there are ALWAYS jobs available if you know where to look. Join content writing groups on Facebook, and you will be kept very busy.

7. Reviewing websites
If you have a data subscription, and the ability to record a video, you can make money testing websites for clients. You get paid up to $10 per website you review,so if you multiply this by X, you can make some serious money in no time. All you have to do is provide feedback on the design and general performance of a website, and companies will be willing to pay you for this.

Source: http://www.mrpepe.com/banking/side-hustles-that-can-get-you-through-the-nigerian-recession/
thank you
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
firstclassmumu:
what is MMM UNITED?
See my signature
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Ishilove: 12:53pm On Dec 14, 2016
Ifakiland:

You mean like Baby Oku, Wafekulaleyi, Babeje et al?

Re: Please I Need Your Advice by BiafranBushBoy: 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2016
Ishilove:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Ishilove: 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Na question na cheesy
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Ifakiland(m): 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ishilove:
Yes bro
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by onatisi(m): 3:00am On Dec 16, 2016
Ifakiland:

Yes bro
How much are those bottles?
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by fescope: 10:12pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hello,

BRIEF INTRODUCTION

Forever Living Products is the largest Aloe Vera Company in the world, based in the United States of America, with network in over 171 countries.

Established in 1978, FLP has experienced incredible growth due to the fact that it completely rely on direct sales by distributing products through its network, as against the traditional supply chain method of distributing through wholesalers & retailers.
Every product is direct from forever living to you (distributor/consumer), with a lot of discount. FLP basically pays you (distributor/consumer) money meant for advertisement.

We all have an idea, how much & how far companies like Coca-Cola spend on advertisement yearly, to provide PR awareness for their brand.
“Just pause for a second & imagine how much money you will potentially make, if Coca-Cola pays you 5% for every one of their products you have ever bought & will probably still continue to buy. Think about all the Coke, Fanta, Schweppes, Eva bottled water & 5 alive you have shared at your parties”.

THE BUSINESS

With just 120k, you can start a forever living product business that can potentially generate 1 million naira per month if you take it “seriously”, within a year.

You will never regret it, as this will literally change your life as it is changing mine.

WHAT YOU GET APART FROM THE NORMAL MONTHLY BONUS PAY
 Car incentive up to $800 * 36months = $28, 800 (Post qualification).
 Paid travel to exotic locations worldwide every year (Post qualification).
 Huge & unlimited profit sharing amounts (Post qualification).
 International business platform, in over 171 countries (you can be in Nigeria & sign on a new member in London). This means you can make money from any part of the world, as long as you have a network there.
 And many more amazing benefits.
***Post qualification basically means you need to be very active & take the business seriously.

TAKE ACTION TODAY
 Therefore, if you are smarter than me, if you‘ve got the drive, the extra energy to want to be successful and rich (literally & practically comfortable) in life. This is for you.
 If you know someone who is smart and has the drive, please share this with them as well.
 If you know someone who is smart, business savvy & out of a job. This is for that person.
 You could be a youth corpe member, a graduate or even an undergraduate & have the dream to be self-employed, this is for you too. (I met a 300 level Covenant University distributor, who is already an assistant manager i.e. he makes nothing less than 250k to 300k monthly). I wished that was me 9 years ago when I graduated.
 If you have nothing doing presently, please do not hesitate to invest in FLP. This could be one of those decisions you get right.

NOTE: This is a will able legacy i.e. you can transfer it to your next of kin or children any time you feel like.

Inbox me: "foreverbizowner.dayo@gmail.com" or call me: “0811 376 7792”, if you are interested, for more information.

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Import Or Buy From Dublin Ireland / Agribusiness Pays.. Try It! / Anybody With Legitimate Bitcoiin Miner Please Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.