Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,873 members, 7,810,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Walden University / Laureate Education - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Walden University / Laureate Education (381 Views)

Covenant University Would Produce A Nobel Laureate Before 2022 - Oyedepo / Former Abu And Gsu Vc Was Recently Honored As Isesco Laureate / My Case With Walden University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Walden University / Laureate Education by MartijnA: 11:03am On Dec 14, 2016
Hi all,

I am doing some investigative work with regards to the practices of Laureate Education and their affiliated online universities (ie. Walden)

Laureate has had some bad press in the US with regards to some of their practices when it comes to enrolling students. One of the complaints that is heard a lot is that the information provided with regards to length of study, cost of tuition is not reflecting reality.

Do you have any experience with the enrollment process, both positive as negative, I would be highly interested in hearing about them.

I am looking for people who actually started the study, as well as people who did not.

Looking forward to your replies,

With the highest regards,

Martijn A

(1) (Reply)

Man Finally Graduates After Repeating Classes & Surviving A Car Crash(photo) / Situation Report Of 2016waec GCE Result Checking / Uniport Help Me, This Is An Emergency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.