Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Super Falcons In 2014 With Goodluck Jonathan (Throwback Photo) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Falcons In 2014 With Goodluck Jonathan (Throwback Photo) (40802 Views)

Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup / Super Falcons Players Celebrating Argentina's Goal Against Scotland Yesterday. / Bash Ali During Goodluck Jonathan Regime Vs Buhari Regime:See The Difference(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Falcons In 2014 With Goodluck Jonathan (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 14, 2016
herzern:

PMB is the man!

What is this thread aiminq to preach?

Compare GEJ to PMB?

Very lauqhable and ludicrous!

I'd rather vote a GOAT,I mean a GOAT than vote that chairman of Otuoke looters foundation.

Girls,PMB will pay your allowances in due time.

And most especially, Try to be Patriotic.

No wonder we are in this situation, so after you've successfully voted the goat in which other animal will you vote for next?

2 Likes

Re: Super Falcons In 2014 With Goodluck Jonathan (Throwback Photo) by olapluto(m): 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
There's a difference between presidential reception and payment of allowances. NFF pays allowance. The government hosts them to reception.
Re: Super Falcons In 2014 With Goodluck Jonathan (Throwback Photo) by robosky02(m): 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2016
now we have entered bad luck grin

Re: Super Falcons In 2014 With Goodluck Jonathan (Throwback Photo) by legaxi(m): 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
Atiku2019:
Choi Baba GEJ We need your Support Sir cool

You Too Much grin

Kindly Support the Atiku2019 project, so we can send Buhari back to Daura cry cry cry

Dreamer grin grin grin
Re: Super Falcons In 2014 With Goodluck Jonathan (Throwback Photo) by skyenitan04(m): 4:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
i wish ur mother is among those ladies..idiot..
herzern:

PMB is the man!

Compare GEJ to PMB?

I'd rather vote a GOAT,I mean a GOAT than vote that chairman of Otuoke looters foundation.

2 Likes

Re: Super Falcons In 2014 With Goodluck Jonathan (Throwback Photo) by Ahmeduana(m): 4:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
herzern:

PMB is the man!

Compare GEJ to PMB?

AND EXACTLY THAT IS WHAT YOU VOTED, a goat and that is what is ruling us right now.

5 Likes

Re: Super Falcons In 2014 With Goodluck Jonathan (Throwback Photo) by shiimah: 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
herzern:

PMB is the man!

Compare GEJ to PMB?

Has the Dullard paid those that won trophy in 1985?.... indeed an idiot is in power and cowards are celebrating him for fear of being...... make I no talk

2 Likes

Re: Super Falcons In 2014 With Goodluck Jonathan (Throwback Photo) by Bobulopsy(m): 4:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
Keep calm Naija is going to be better.
Please check my signature below
Re: Super Falcons In 2014 With Goodluck Jonathan (Throwback Photo) by icedbreez(m): 4:50pm On Dec 14, 2016
mostHandsome01:
like him or hate him!! Jonathan is a better president than Buhari

Guam.

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons In 2014 With Goodluck Jonathan (Throwback Photo) by jchioma: 5:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
herzern:

PMB is the man!

Compare GEJ to PMB?

Dat sense wen u lose, dem don see am for Mafoluku... Oya quick before more people march am.

4 Likes

Re: Super Falcons In 2014 With Goodluck Jonathan (Throwback Photo) by doctokwus: 5:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
pring:

Wht baffles me most is tht Buhari had contested for this position 3 good times only to win d 4th time yet he has no plan, no economic framework, no ideology, Corruption is still at its high level.
That indeed is d baffling part.
Re: Super Falcons In 2014 With Goodluck Jonathan (Throwback Photo) by justjify(m): 5:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
cliqtips:

It's his/her Opinion, do you expect him/her to think the say way ?
You mean sane way, kwo?
Re: Super Falcons In 2014 With Goodluck Jonathan (Throwback Photo) by ipain: 5:06pm On Dec 14, 2016
herzern:

PMB is the man!

Compare GEJ to PMB?

What has patriotism got to do with paying people money that is their right? Haven't they patriotic enough, you fool?

What else do you want them to do to show they are patriotic since winning by representing their country isnt enough to show their patriotism? I just HATE people like you who would see the truth but sentiments wouldn't let you speak.

GET OUT OF MY SIGHT ABEG!

3 Likes

Re: Super Falcons In 2014 With Goodluck Jonathan (Throwback Photo) by ipledge10(m): 5:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
Jonathan failure is the reason why we have Buhari... who is going to save us from Buhari
Re: Super Falcons In 2014 With Goodluck Jonathan (Throwback Photo) by MrCEO69(m): 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
herzern:

PMB is the man!

Compare GEJ to PMB?

CHAI! hope u hv brain? hv the corruption stopped? what has he done since coming into power? pls be specific. A goat is better than u i think.
Buhari is really a mistake.
Wht baffles me most is tht Buhari had contested for this position 3 good times only to win d 4th time yet he has no plan, no economic framework, no ideology, Corruption is still at its high level.
Does he feels being a president is a ceremonial title?
Wht a shame of a president.

2 Likes

Re: Super Falcons In 2014 With Goodluck Jonathan (Throwback Photo) by dvee2: 5:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
See Corruption fighting back. grin grin grin
Re: Super Falcons In 2014 With Goodluck Jonathan (Throwback Photo) by dvee2: 5:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
olapluto:
There's a difference between presidential reception and payment of allowances. NFF pays allowance. The government hosts them to reception.

Don't mind these paid trolls. No amount of wailing will bring back that "ineffectual Buffon". grin grin grin
Re: Super Falcons In 2014 With Goodluck Jonathan (Throwback Photo) by Iamvictor(m): 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2016
herzern:

PMB is the man!

Compare GEJ to PMB?

you have indeed voted a goat In place of him
Re: Super Falcons In 2014 With Goodluck Jonathan (Throwback Photo) by tigerclaws: 5:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
[s]
herzern:

PMB is the man!

Compare GEJ to PMB?

[/s]
Nonsense trash
you're deceiving yourself with that your useless signature

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons In 2014 With Goodluck Jonathan (Throwback Photo) by Mekyno(m): 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
Chikelue2000:
Goodluck was d best thing dat happened to Nigeria especially in sports. Dis One from Daura just d pull down everything

BREAKING NEWS: Buhari has agreed to pay all entitlements of d Super Falcons
Nnanne, u hav not observe smtn.
The physical challenged, dat won medals in olympics, and the Falcons are made up of 80-90 percent southerners, so that why he is treating them that way.
My opinion.
Re: Super Falcons In 2014 With Goodluck Jonathan (Throwback Photo) by tiwiex(m): 5:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
herzern:

PMB is the man!

Compare GEJ to PMB?

I will no agree or disagree with u but look at d likes for GEJ below yours one has over 100 likes already. If na by democracy, I have to disagree with u and also concede defeat but u are a PMB fan so democracy is not a word u like. By the way, I supported PMB but failing to see d achievement of d falcons as a feather to his cap is worrisome. What is really important to this man? U defend him as being better than GEJ but ignore d topic at hand. What is ur opinion on this action sir?

3 Likes

Re: Super Falcons In 2014 With Goodluck Jonathan (Throwback Photo) by Viktor1983(m): 5:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
herzern:

PMB is the man!

Compare GEJ to PMB?

May your boss or customers always pay you in due time.

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons In 2014 With Goodluck Jonathan (Throwback Photo) by Bizibi(m): 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
herzern:

PMB is the man!

Compare GEJ to PMB?

ekpa na free,enjoy it.....

2 Likes

Re: Super Falcons In 2014 With Goodluck Jonathan (Throwback Photo) by Braingold: 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
We All Miss You GEJ

100 gunshots for you Sir
The opposite of Goodluck na Badluck abi na Padlock.
Re: Super Falcons In 2014 With Goodluck Jonathan (Throwback Photo) by Bizibi(m): 5:50pm On Dec 14, 2016
Pidgin2:

No wonder we are in this situation, so after you've successfully voted the goat in which other animal will you vote for next?
maybe ibb or gowon
Re: Super Falcons In 2014 With Goodluck Jonathan (Throwback Photo) by Braingold: 5:50pm On Dec 14, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
We All Miss You GEJ

100 gunshots for you Sir
The opposite of Goodluck na Badluck abi na Padlock.
Re: Super Falcons In 2014 With Goodluck Jonathan (Throwback Photo) by Gaskia: 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
DangotePikin:
APC might not know this, but they are gradually losing the trust of Nigerians. Buhari needs to wake up. Anti-corruption battle alone will not save him this time.

Where is the PMB's anti corruption fight?

-Backdoor recruitments in CBN, FIRS and Civil Defence for children of the rich only?
-Becoming president without due qualification?
-Buratai's mansions in Dubai,?
-Silence at the weighty corruption allegations against Fashola, Ogbonnaya Onu etal?
-Ameachis proven corruption by state panel of enquiry?
-Use of Nigerian Army, INEC and Police to shoot citizens to rig elections?
-Serial disobedience of court rulings?
-Osun state money for APC elections support?
-Withdrawal of money from CBN beyond approved limit?
-Silence as herdsmen feast on the blood and flesh of farmers in the middle belt and other parts of Nigeria?
-Extra judicial killings of the Shites?
-Islamic and tribe bias dominated appointments?

Please tell me where he is fighting corruption.

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons In 2014 With Goodluck Jonathan (Throwback Photo) by Henry1006(m): 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
herzern:

PMB is the man!

Compare GEJ to PMB?

Here ursef,pls go n look for ur brain.

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons In 2014 With Goodluck Jonathan (Throwback Photo) by openmine(m): 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
[s]
herzern:

PMB is the man!

Compare GEJ to PMB?

[/s]
Re: Super Falcons In 2014 With Goodluck Jonathan (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
herzern:

PMB is the man!

Compare GEJ to PMB?

Pmp and MMM are the same
Re: Super Falcons In 2014 With Goodluck Jonathan (Throwback Photo) by ojun50(m): 6:13pm On Dec 14, 2016
CoolAmbience:

Isn't January too distant? Start now.
are u with us or jst talking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 50 Richest Football Player In The World In 2013 / Rohr Bans Players From Eating Goat Meat & Pepper Soup / World Cup: Mbappe's Score Brace As France Beats Argentina 4-3 (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.