Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,042 members, 7,828,666 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

What Secret(s) Could Nnamdi Kanu Be Threatening To Expose? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Secret(s) Could Nnamdi Kanu Be Threatening To Expose? (1826 Views)

"This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz / Nnamdi Kanu Be Careful With Your Words—warning / What Could Gov Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu be Discussing? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Secret(s) Could Nnamdi Kanu Be Threatening To Expose? by princeaaj(m): 3:04pm On Dec 14, 2016
You probably have heard the news that the Director of Radio Biafra and Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, yesterday, said he would expose secrets that will destroy Nigeria.

Kanu who is currently standing trial on an 11 count charge bordering on terrorism boasted at his resumed trial at an Abuja Federal High that he has secrets that will destroy Nigeria.

The trial judge, Justice Binta Nyako had fixed January 10, 11 and 12 for commencement of his trial, but the IPOB leader protested the decision of the Government to be tried in secret.

Continue Reading On BuzzAss http://buzzass.com/2016/12/14/what-secrets-could-nnamdi-kanu-be-threatening-to-expose/

1 Share

Re: What Secret(s) Could Nnamdi Kanu Be Threatening To Expose? by herzern(m): 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2016
grin
Re: What Secret(s) Could Nnamdi Kanu Be Threatening To Expose? by rayblast(m): 3:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
He caught Obasanjo with Aisha

3 Likes

Re: What Secret(s) Could Nnamdi Kanu Be Threatening To Expose? by babyfaceafrica: 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
Who cares
Re: What Secret(s) Could Nnamdi Kanu Be Threatening To Expose? by omonnakoda: 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
He is showing signs of psychological distress. The real question is if he has secrets why has he not revealed them since. And why is he only "threatening". His adversaries are doing not talking so one can safely surmise that it is empty talk like everything else he has said in the past

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Secret(s) Could Nnamdi Kanu Be Threatening To Expose? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
omonnakoda:
[s]He is showing signs of psychological distress. The real question is if he has secrets why has he not revealed them since. And why is he only "threatening". His adversaries are doing not talking so one can safely surmise that it is empty talk like everything else he has said in the past [/s]

Afonja

16 Likes

Re: What Secret(s) Could Nnamdi Kanu Be Threatening To Expose? by biafran1stson(m): 5:06pm On Dec 14, 2016
omonnakoda:
He is showing signs of psychological distress. The real question is if he has secrets why has he not revealed them since. And why is he only "threatening". His adversaries are doing not talking so one can safely surmise that it is empty talk like everything else he has said in the past

Let's the trial be conducted in public glare and let's see if the secret will not sink Nigeria. The judge will be helpless

11 Likes

Re: What Secret(s) Could Nnamdi Kanu Be Threatening To Expose? by omonnakoda: 5:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
biafran1stson:

Let's the trial be conducted in public glare and let's see if the secret will not sink Nigeria. The judge will be helpless
Why not just sink Nigeria inordinately

1 Like

Re: What Secret(s) Could Nnamdi Kanu Be Threatening To Expose? by victorvezx(m): 5:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
The only thing he will say that may shake Nigeria is if he release the names of all his sponsors which we all know are some Nigerian politicians
Re: What Secret(s) Could Nnamdi Kanu Be Threatening To Expose? by Greatfuture: 7:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
nothing he says will shake nigeria
Re: What Secret(s) Could Nnamdi Kanu Be Threatening To Expose? by TruthisGOD: 7:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
victorvezx:
The only thing he will say that may shake Nigeria is if he release the names of all his sponsors which we all know are some Nigerian politicians
When people like you talk it becomes obvious you are ignorant of how NK and IPOB structure is. The have no political sponsors

2 Likes

Re: What Secret(s) Could Nnamdi Kanu Be Threatening To Expose? by hoodmenconcept(m): 7:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
Nnmandi Akin Kanu

#supportbiafra#
#proudlyyoruba#

1 Like

Re: What Secret(s) Could Nnamdi Kanu Be Threatening To Expose? by muykem: 8:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
Which kind of question is this? Is that person look like somebody that is normal to you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Secret(s) Could Nnamdi Kanu Be Threatening To Expose? by mrvitalis(m): 8:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
It's funny how nnamdi Kanu call Buhari a dictator who don't obey court order (as if there is any court order not obeyed)
But wants to tell a judge how to hear a case in her court
Re: What Secret(s) Could Nnamdi Kanu Be Threatening To Expose? by Yorobastard(m): 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
mrvitalis:
It's funny how nnamdi Kanu call Buhari a dictator who don't obey court order (as if there is any court order not obeyed)

Did you read what you posted twice?? Don't try to sound intelligent cos you are not......

You are not even making sense at all

5 Likes

Re: What Secret(s) Could Nnamdi Kanu Be Threatening To Expose? by JimiOgunlola: 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
hoodmenconcept:
Nnmandi Akin Kanu

#supportbiafra#
#proudlyyoruba#

Ori e wan be, omo iya mi. I still don't understand why our yoruba people are fighting against a Biafra that does not concern us while fulani that are benefitting from nigeria are laughing at our foolishness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Secret(s) Could Nnamdi Kanu Be Threatening To Expose? by annayawchee: 9:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
mrvitalis:

bros rush to the guy that use your brain to prepare pap before he drinks it.. Do U know how many times the court ordered for his release? What about the shite leader? And what what about dasuki? Bro collect your brain from the pap before he drinks it before you turn to something else

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Secret(s) Could Nnamdi Kanu Be Threatening To Expose? by Bodexman(m): 10:48pm On Dec 14, 2016
I thought this man always smile whenever he goes to court.

Oh! He just suddenly realize he's going to spend another Xmas in the prison.

No wonder he sparked this time around

1 Like

Re: What Secret(s) Could Nnamdi Kanu Be Threatening To Expose? by mrvitalis(m): 10:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
annayawchee:
bros rush to the guy that use your brain to prepare pap before he drinks it.. Do U know how many times the court ordered for his release? What about the shite leader? And what what about dasuki? Bro collect your brain from the pap before he drinks it before you turn to something else
I dare u to provide evidence were a court granted nnamdi Kanu bail
Re: What Secret(s) Could Nnamdi Kanu Be Threatening To Expose? by annayawchee: 11:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
mrvitalis:

I dare u to provide evidence were a court granted nnamdi Kanu bail
which planet did U came from? U don collect d brain?

3 Likes

Re: What Secret(s) Could Nnamdi Kanu Be Threatening To Expose? by mrvitalis(m): 11:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
annayawchee:
which planet did U came from? U don collect d brain?
I double dare you... Please put me to shame. .. show me the judgement that granted nnamdi Kanu bail

Bail for treason offence?? U must be high

1 Like

Re: What Secret(s) Could Nnamdi Kanu Be Threatening To Expose? by annayawchee: 11:06pm On Dec 14, 2016
mrvitalis:

I double dare you... Please put me to shame. .. show me the judgement that granted nnamdi Kanu bail

Bail for treason offence?? U must be high
Sure i will show U the evidence but not tonight, i gotta sleep now.... Sleep tight
Re: What Secret(s) Could Nnamdi Kanu Be Threatening To Expose? by mrvitalis(m): 11:13pm On Dec 14, 2016
annayawchee:
Sure i will show U the evidence but not tonight, i gotta sleep now.... Sleep tight
Lol funny. . Run boy run the truth can't be hidden
Re: What Secret(s) Could Nnamdi Kanu Be Threatening To Expose? by annayawchee: 11:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
mrvitalis:

Lol funny. . Run boy run the truth can't be hidden
ain't running away... I will give U what U want first thing tomorrow morning....
Re: What Secret(s) Could Nnamdi Kanu Be Threatening To Expose? by AkinPhysicist: 11:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I’m Feeling Better, Buhari Tells Ganduje / Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij / Osinbanjo Will Never Be President And Neither Will Any Other Yoruba Man For That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.