Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Osinbanjo Will Never Be President And Neither Will Any Other Yoruba Man For That - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbanjo Will Never Be President And Neither Will Any Other Yoruba Man For That (1825 Views)

Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? / Obasanjo Meets Adebanjo, Dosumu, Other Yoruba Leaders Over 2019 / Yemisi Osinbanjo Will Not Speak For Leah (2) (3) (4)

Osinbanjo Will Never Be President And Neither Will Any Other Yoruba Man For That by ImadeUReadThis: 7:45am On May 10, 2017
I can categorically state that if Buhari was to drop dead this instant in London, there is no way Osinbanjo can emerge as President.

I say this not because the cabal and the north will feel cheated out a second time or if the Sunni lunatics up north will see the last 7yrs prior to May 29, 2015 as a futile waste of jihad.

I lay my claim solely on the fact that Osinbanjo does not have the blessings of Heaven to make him President.

Osinbanjo has denied Christ more than Peter and has never tried to repent.

Osinbanjo is a cucklord and a coward.

Since he could not find his voice over the senseless killings of his fellow Redeem congregation member (and a yoruba woman for that matter) that was slaughtered in Abuja of all places by boko jihadist for committing the sin of preaching on the streets (a profession Osinbanjo claims to be partly committed to) then there is no way God will prevail over him.

Osinbanjo and his fellow useful idiots in the APC where the ones who breathed fresh life into the wounded and dying Islamic Caliphate beast.

They will not in any way see power and the only way a southerner will rule Nigeria again is when (and not if) the Fulani/Hausa Ummah are totally expelled from the Union.

Till then, we will have boko idiots and lunatics ruling Nijeriya

Re: Osinbanjo Will Never Be President And Neither Will Any Other Yoruba Man For That by ProWalker: 7:57am On May 10, 2017
You were the same person that swore on your father's grave and asked to be called a bastard if Buhari wins in 2015.
So we understand where you are coming from

Re: Osinbanjo Will Never Be President And Neither Will Any Other Yoruba Man For That by chairman010: 8:13am On May 10, 2017
the reason is not cogent enough, we have seen worse, and you should realize that no TRUE Christian will be President of any country in this universe, the devil will not allow that, so if buhari dies today osinbajo will surely be president

Re: Osinbanjo Will Never Be President And Neither Will Any Other Yoruba Man For That by Nobody: 8:14am On May 10, 2017
ProWalker:
You were the same person that swore on your father's grave and asked to be called a bastard if Buhari wins in 2015.

omo u carry things for head o. and this guy they bombard me to commit suicide
Re: Osinbanjo Will Never Be President And Neither Will Any Other Yoruba Man For That by SIRmanjar(m): 8:32am On May 10, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:
I can categorically state that if Buhari was to drop dead this instant in London, there is no way Osinbanjo can emerge as President.

I say this not because the cabal and the north will feel cheated out a second time or if the Sunni lunatics up north will see the last 7yrs prior to May 29, 2015 as a futile waste of jihad.

I lay my claim solely on the fact that Osinbanjo does not have the blessings of Heaven to make him President.

Osinbanjo has denied Christ more than Peter and has never tried to repent.

Osinbanjo is a cucklord and a coward.

Since he could not find his voice over the senseless killings of his fellow Redeem congregation member (and a yoruba woman for that matter) that was slaughtered in Abuja of all places by boko jihadist for committing the sin of preaching on the streets (a profession Osinbanjo claims to be partly committed to) then there is no way God will prevail over him.

Osinbanjo and his fellow useful idiots in the APC where the ones who breathed fresh life into the wounded and dying Islamic Caliphate beast.

They will not in any way see power and the only way a southerner will rule Nigeria again is when (and not if) the Fulani/Hausa Ummah are totally expelled from the Union.

Till then, we will have boko idiots and lunatics ruling Nijeriya

We yorubas are sooooo cunny..You are trying to draw support from hausa fulani indirectly to osinbajos side that's why you insulted them and later said he can never be president,but your tricks have been busted...You know what you are trying to do,even the hausa fulanis know..so my man like you said osibanjo won't be president.

If u like open another thread ad call them BASTARDS, illiterate ad demons and cunningly insist osinbajo wont be president..Yes They will support you by not making him president.
We YORUBAS eh..smh for una

Re: Osinbanjo Will Never Be President And Neither Will Any Other Yoruba Man For That by SweetJoystick(m): 8:34am On May 10, 2017
Smh
Re: Osinbanjo Will Never Be President And Neither Will Any Other Yoruba Man For That by hysteriabox(m): 8:35am On May 10, 2017
ProWalker:

Really?!
Then why sweat myself on this sh#t thread
Re: Osinbanjo Will Never Be President And Neither Will Any Other Yoruba Man For That by SIRmanjar(m): 8:47am On May 10, 2017
After death fear a yoruba man..We will open monikers ad pray for buhari to live long ad even attack those that insult him trying to make it look like as if we are defending hausafulani interest..The same set off people will open other monikers ad insult de same buhari while they hail osinbajo,they will now say things like, if buhari dies osinbajo will take over and nothing will happen becos he is better and buhari is cursed.

Re: Osinbanjo Will Never Be President And Neither Will Any Other Yoruba Man For That by ProWalker: 8:51am On May 10, 2017
hysteriabox:

Really?!
Then why sweat myself on this sh#t thread

You know what, what the OP failed to see is that Yorubas are the most politically neutrals in Nigeria, Jonathan had the best chance to unified the entire South as the whole South was his base in 2011, however out of his cluelessness, inferiority complex and his legendary timid character, he blew away the chance by favoring one part of the South against the other.
His foolishness was amply rewarded with his disgrace out of power in 2015.

Re: Osinbanjo Will Never Be President And Neither Will Any Other Yoruba Man For That by obonujoker(m): 9:05am On May 10, 2017
If Osibanjo can do better than the immoral failure in London... I think we should give him a chance....

And about the North, they don't produce good president... either they are dictators. thieves or sicklers....
Re: Osinbanjo Will Never Be President And Neither Will Any Other Yoruba Man For That by khallyberry: 9:07am On May 10, 2017
biafra is not interested.
don't quote me
don't even try it cool

Re: Osinbanjo Will Never Be President And Neither Will Any Other Yoruba Man For That by 7lives: 9:44am On May 10, 2017
And the gnashing of teeth continues grin grin grin una go cry taya.
After 16 years in opposition, who else if not Yoruba is good enough for the position of the presidency of this country?.
Mind you, Baba will not die, he will even be alive to hand over to Oshinbajo in 2023.
Face your Biafra struggles, how we roll in this country that you called a zoo, is non of your business.

Re: Osinbanjo Will Never Be President And Neither Will Any Other Yoruba Man For That by farem: 9:58am On May 10, 2017
ProWalker:
Re: Osinbanjo Will Never Be President And Neither Will Any Other Yoruba Man For That by bitcoinvin(m): 10:58am On May 10, 2017
Nigeria has no Preisdent
Nigeria has no Vice-President
Rather,Nigeria has a Cordinator.
How did we get here
Did we offend God so much
Cant he have mercy on us?

Re: Osinbanjo Will Never Be President And Neither Will Any Other Yoruba Man For That by orisa37: 11:31am On May 10, 2017
Osinbajo as V.P. has proved worthier than Atiku and Jonathan put together.

Re: Osinbanjo Will Never Be President And Neither Will Any Other Yoruba Man For That by forray(m): 1:07pm On May 10, 2017
Are you God?
Re: Osinbanjo Will Never Be President And Neither Will Any Other Yoruba Man For That by AntiMahdi: 6:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
Bumps
Re: Osinbanjo Will Never Be President And Neither Will Any Other Yoruba Man For That by AntiMahdi: 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2022
forray:
Are you God?

Yes.

Your god of reason

An Overview Of A Slay Queen(photo) / OPINION: Nnamdi Kanu, Undone By His Own Men / 10 Strange Facts About New SGF That You May Not See In His Profile