Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Win An All Expense Paid Shopping Trip To Dubai - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Win An All Expense Paid Shopping Trip To Dubai (1491 Views)

Buy The Infinix Zero 4 Phone & Win An All Expense Paid Shopping Trip To Dubai / Win An All Expense Paid Shopping Trip To Dubai / What Will You Do If You Get An All Expense Paid Trip To Dubai? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Win An All Expense Paid Shopping Trip To Dubai by Queentito(f): 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2016
Mmm is frozen and you're sad because you can't go for your dream vacation? Cheer up! The good news is you stand the chance to win an all expense paid shopping trip to dubai, all you have to do is buy infinix zero 4or infinix zero 4+. Hurry now and get one while the offer last. E fit be you o!!!
grin

1 Like

Re: Win An All Expense Paid Shopping Trip To Dubai by Riyikebaby(f): 7:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
Do I just buy the phone and I automatically qualifies to win this?
Re: Win An All Expense Paid Shopping Trip To Dubai by Queentito(f): 2:16pm On Dec 19, 2016
Yes, you qualify for the draw. Who knows you might end up as the kukcy winner
Riyikebaby:
Re: Win An All Expense Paid Shopping Trip To Dubai by Cdave: 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
Riyikebaby:
I think its a raffle

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Good Phone To Buy / Used Iphone 6 For Sale / Apple Has Rolled Out Ios 11.0.3 Update To Fix Some Bugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.