Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3229 Views)

Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S / I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. / Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 14, 2016

1 Like

Re: . by Gbemiie: 4:50pm On Dec 14, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: . by Sandydayziz(f): 5:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
Dude just tell her wat u want nd stop being her no 1 transport system undecided

Transporter!!!

9 Likes

Re: . by KvnGRezz(m): 5:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
Lol...him matter don enta one chance shaa... grin grin grin
Re: . by kodded(m): 5:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
the guy will die a virgin angry angry angry
Re: . by Remilekun101: 5:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
grin
Re: . by herzern(m): 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
Followinq.
Re: . by stan241(m): 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
Since you as interested as she is, why not just go ahead and ask her out instead of the childish back and forth the both of you are currently immersed in.
Re: . by Mimzyy(f): 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
Lol.
Re: . by firstking01(m): 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
undecided
Re: . by daewoorazer(m): 7:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
Mistake: you treated a baddoo like a regular

Next time....identify her person.. Square pegs will never fit round holes

As for now.... What you can do is visit her someday wen u are sure she'd be at home.... Knock and upon opening d door for u, before she starts talking, give her a deep kiss and continue d rest....

I'm sure she won't stop you but if she does.... Then stop and delete all her contacts ASAP.

.thank me later
Re: . by Bluezy13(m): 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
metalgear:
Excerpts from a story I read -

She was a new student in my department...I met her though a friend of mine…she said she needed help in some of her courses...I told her not to worry, that I'll help her anyway I can.
She's not the prettiest of girls...in fact on a scale of 1-10 I’ll give her a 4...but she has a very nice body...I asked her once that does she work out...she asked me why...I told her she has a very nice body...she smiled and said she does...she also has a very large heart and is very friendly with everybody.

We met weekends for coaching...sometimes during the week…she was indeed a very nice girl...I explained as much as I could...we began getting closer...she always request I pick her up in the mornings…in the evenings she insists I take her home…soon she was the only girl I thought about...recently she began giving me hugs for the most trivial things possible...pushing her breasts in my chest at every slight opportunity...running her hands over my chest as I held her in my arms...I know she knew I was always holding back from kissing her...recently she told me her birthday was coming...she said I should take her to a store to get herself a dress...at the cashier I pulled out my card…told her to consider it as my birthday gift to her...she was so emotional...so happy...she almost cried that night...I dropped her off at home and she didn't want to let go of me...I had to push her away gently...

The same thing happened recently...she was all over me like a snake slithering around a tree...pushing her voluptuous body into mine as I tried to hold off from doing anything...she kept staring into my eyes and I had to avert my gaze cos I knew what would happen if I did...I took her home that night...I feel so close to you, she says…I feel so free around you…you treat me like your little sister…I pull up in front of her house…she sat in silence for a while longer...I turn to her to say good night…do you want a hug, she asked...I leaned over and gave her a hug...our faces were very close...I looked into her eyes...I don't know what got into me...I leaned in closer...our lips mere inches away from each other...so you want to kiss me now, she said...I paused...she smiled but didn't move away...I leaned in and our lips meet in a kiss...she "hummed" her approval...I held the kiss for a few seconds before breaking...she got out of the car...please, don't kiss me again, she said...

Five minutes later she calls me...are you home yet...no I just dropped you off and I couldn’t have reached home by now...do you know a brother and sister are not supposed to kiss, she asked...yes I know, and I apologize for that...she said thanks and goodbye...I sent her a message saying I was sorry if I made her feel uncomfortable tonight...she asked me if I have feelings for her...I told her I cared a lot about her...she told me to answer her question but I didn’t want to say yes…I didn’t want to say no...I met up with her the following day but we didn’t mention it...in fact she told me I was taking her home again that evening...she told me I owe her an explanation...I asked her what she wants me to say...I don't regret kissing her…but she said I didn’t answer her question…I remain silent…you don’t want to talk about it, she asked…I just smiled…her mood changed…if you don’t want to say anything don’t talk to me…I dropped her at her house…good night Bleep…she didn’t respond…I’m talking to you…I know, she replied…stepped out of the car and walked away…I drove off…

Sent me a message the next day…I’m in school…okay I’ll see you later…I have an exam today…okay…best of luck…I need you to come show me something…I’ll see you later…I walk into the lab…she runs over and gives me a hug…okay this is how you solve this problem…I’ll see you later…got back in the evening…how did your exam go…the lecturer made it very tough…okay I’ll soon be on my way home…my brother’s coming to pick me…I’ll see you tomorrow…I want you to drop me off tonight…the story continues…

Any advice to this dude?

The dude na dulling learner...
E never clear am for eye...
Re: . by ITEKEM: 8:08pm On Dec 14, 2016
Chai Free puuaayy all this afonja boys sef too slow
Re: . by Divay22(f): 8:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
Now this is what distinguish men from boys..... shocked grin
Re: . by prettyAdaolisa(f): 8:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
It is glaring.....the guy failed to see the red sign!

He deserves to be thrashed applauded.. undecided
Re: . by ndujekwu(m): 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2016
Dude.... ask her what she wants; tell her what u want and trash out what u both desire

End of story
Re: . by MaddSkillz: 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
Baba transporter
Re: . by chigoizie7(m): 10:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
Some will say, u are dulling, some will not say such.

U want to Bleep her, but u really don't want something long with her, u are just scared of breaking her heart( if there is anything like that). But u wouldn't want her to see u as a bad person after all these while, so, u are playing safe.

My opinion, u de dull, fucCk the he'll outta that damn pussy dwag!!!!
Re: . by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 14, 2016
All of una no go kill person with laughter. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: . by JayJustus(m): 11:50pm On Dec 14, 2016
ABC transport, iyare motors, ohonba line...chai

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
Now why will nairaland change XXXX to bleep?
Re: . by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2016
the Story continues -

She keeps telling me I have to give her an explanation…I fend it off…she concludes I don’t want to talk about it…her mood changes a bit but knowing who she is, she doesn’t stay mad at me for long…another Saturday night…as usual I drop her off on my way home…someone had pissed her off earlier in the day…she tells me all about it…says the next time she sees the guy she’ll blast him seriously…I tell her she doesn’t need to do that as it’ll be childish of her…she says she’s made up her mind…I tell her okay then, do whatever you wish…I hate you, she says…yeah I know, you’ve hated me from the first day we’ve known each other…her face changes…seriously, she asks…is that what you’re gonna say…she gets down from the car…good night Joy(not real name)…she doesn’t respond…im talking to you…yeah I know…she slams the door shut…I watch her as she walks up to her door before driving off…her call comes in…why do you like hurting me, she asks…I thought we were just having a conversation and you said you hated me so I responded that you’ve hated me since we met…you know I can never hate you…okay I’m sorry…I just don’t want you to do something you’ll later regret…thank you for always being there for me and for always taking me home…blah blah…we talked until I reached home…I gotta go now…it’s time for you to go to bed…I’ll see you tomorrow…

It’s the following Saturday…we have a lot to cover for our finals on Monday…let’s meet in the lab as we usually do…make sure you bring lunch as we have a lot to cover…it’s a very cold and icy day…I almost slip and fall down…you forgot your glasses, I observe…why don’t you go home and get them…no, I’ll manage without them…we had hardly sat down when my phone rings again…it’s the guys coming to deliver my new furniture…look Joy, I have to hurry back home for a minute…I forgot to do something…se seems a bit pissed…I hurry home and back in an hour…we start work…I can see she’s struggling without her glasses…ok Joy I don’t like the way you’re struggling, I’ll take you home to get them…no, I’ll manage…I’m not like you who forgets things all the time…my mood changes immediately…what do you mean by that, I ask…you should have known you forgot something before you came…I told you I had to do something at home that came up unawares…I know, that’s why I don’t want to be like you when I grow up…this girl is really taking me for granted…I immediately switch off and start solving some problems…she can clearly detect the change in my demeanor…did I say something wrong…no you didn’t, I reply sarcastically, why do you ask…your mood has changed…look there’s nothing wrong with me…I can feel the anger burning inside me but I try to force it down…it’s all my fault anyways…I shouldn’t have been so nice to her…she can really detect the ice building between us…she stares at the board…this is how to solve this problem…I can’t seem to understand it…you will if you do it the way I just showed you…I can tell she’s disturbed too…please can I have a five minute break…I slam the papers in my hand on the table and she jumps slightly…sure, go ahead, take all the time you need…she leaves for God knows where…
Re: . by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
I stepped out of the class to go to the restroom…in there I took a looooooonnnggggg look at myself in the mirror…you see ya life?....small pikin like her having the guts to talk to you like that just because you can’t control your emotions around women…you show yourself to be too nice, too kind…ladies tend to take advantage of that in men, knowing you wont do anything to hurt them even if you were angry…I washed my hands, my face…

I walked back to the class where we were and waited for her to come back…started working out some sums on the board…she came back in…where’s your phone, she asks…I pointed to it where it was charging…please check your whatsapp, I sent you a couple of messages…I walk to where my phone sat…three missed calls from her…I scroll to my messages and saw a few from her…”I can’t study with you like this…if I said something wrong please tell me…I noticed your mood changed immediately after I said that…the last thing I wanna do is upset you or hurt your feelings, and if I’m talking to much please tell me…”…I smile at myself and look to her…she stood at the other end of the table and I notice tears in her eyes…Joy come here, I say…she walks over to me and I pull her in my arms…yes I was upset when you said that… then why didn’t you tell me, she asks…I just felt concerned since you’re struggling without your glasses…if I say something you don’t like, please let me know…I cant afford to hurt you in any way…her eyes are wet and I can see she wanted to cry…I pulled her closer and she wept in my shoulder…it’s okay Joy, I’m not angry anymore…I’m sorry I got you upset, she says through her tears…it’s okay, let’s forget about it, I’m not angry anymore…we have a lot to cover, so let’s finish up…I give her a small kiss on her cheek and she smiles slightly…

We finish studying in the evening…as usual(sigh), I drop her off on my way home…she’s back to her normal chatty self…you know you still have something to tell me, she says coyly…okay we’ll talk about it tomorrow…I drive up to her door…she gives me a hug before she steps out of the car…if you do what you did to me today again, I’ll disown you, she says smiling…I’ll see you tomorrow in school…

Same old schtick the next day…I arrive school around nine…seems I’m the only one in school today as there’s no other car in the parking lot…are you in skool yet, her message comes in…yes I am, I just got to the lab…I’m just getting to skool myself, let’s meet in 307…she meets me in the class and after greeting each other we start studying…we work at it for a couple of hours…around two o’clock I say I’m hungry and suggest we stop for lunch…we both pull out our lunches and start eating…we gist for a while…after lunch, she complains she’s tired an now sleepy…I tell her it’s the blood rushing away from her brain to her tummy to get some nutrients…she yawns loudly…I tell her not to fall asleep and we should rest for a while for the food to digest before continuing…she asks what we should talk about…I know what she means but I don’t give her the pleasure…after staring at each other for a while she says she knows what we can talk about…I ask her what…she says seriously…I smile and say do you want us to talk about the kiss…she says yes, that’s what she’s been implying, duh…I tell her what does she want me to say…she told me she asked me a question that I never answered…I ask her what question…she looks at me like I said something dumb and pulls out her phone…she scrolls through our past chats to that day and shows me…so do you have feelings for me…I look at her for a while and say I don’t want to say yes, neither do I want to say no…so who sends messages to girls saying stuff like that…look Joy I don’t regret kissing you, yes maybe I shouldn’t have but I don’t regret it…I can see her eyes changing again…but just know you have a place here as I point to my heart…but I have a question for you too…no answer my question first, she says…okay I do, I do have feelings for you…why, she asks…you’re so special to me…do you have feelings for me?...she hesitates…I…I don’t know…I really like you a lot, was her reply…let me ask you a question…I know you knew I was going to kiss you…yes, she replies…so why did you allow me? I know I paused for a moment, but yet you didn’t pull away…I leaned in closer, you didn’t move your head…so why did you allow me to kiss you when you knew you didn’t want it?...

I…I didn’t want to hurt your feelings, she replies after a moment…the first time you kissed me, I actually didn’t expect it…I was really surprised…but the second time…I knew it was coming…so why didn’t you pull away…I didn’t want you to be hurt if I denied you something you wanted…I would have understood if you had said no…but you kiss so damn gooooood, she whispers…what’s that, I ask…nothing, she says…I know you said something…don’t worry…I stand up, I’m going to the rest room…I know you said something…okay I’ll send it to you on whatsapp…I step out to the rest room to wash my hands…her message came in…you kiss sooo damn good, ive been thinking of that kiss since that day…I smile and reply…I know that’s what you said, I just wanted to know if you’l say it again…she sends me an angry emoticon…I return to the class…she’s standing there with a far-away look on her face…she looks in my eyes…I can see a hint of confusion there…let’s continue to work, I say…she stands up…do you want a hug, she asks…I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her closer to me…her breasts are pressed firmly against my chest and our foreheads touch…that confused look is still apparent on her face…please, kill your feelings for me, she whispers…I don’t want to get into trouble…trouble with whom, I ask…trouble with myself…she looks at me again and I hold off long enough to see her reaction…she knows she’s gonna get kissed soon…now you want to kiss me again, she says…I can see she’s really struggling with herself…she a soft sigh escapes her and she tilts her head…I can see she’s given up to her emotions…our lips meet once more and this time she surrenders herself to me…I kiss her, tasting the lovely strawberry flavor of her lips…her eyes are closed, her arms gripping me tightly to herself…I kiss her deeply…she doesn’t seem to be able to get enough of it…I break the kiss and she gasps…let’s get back to work…you know I won’t be able to concentrate anymore after that…don’t worry you’ll be fine…I kiss her again before letting her go…I can see she’s seriously dazed…her eyes are glassy and she seems to be in a catatonic state…she shakes her head to clear her mind but I can see it’s not gonna work for her…

We try working for a while…one of her friends finally joins us…I can see she’s really struggling…gosh I’m no longer here, I hear her murmur…she writes something totally unrelated to what we’re studying…Joy what’s wrong with you, her friend laughs…can I take a restroom break…sure why not…she bolts out of the class…about ten minutes later she returns…Joy where are your glasses…I can see the surprise in her face when she realizes she forgot them in the rest room…I’ve totally scattered this girl’s brain…se walks out again…my phone buzzes…get out of my head will you, was her message….oh gosh what are you even doing in there sad…I’ve totally destabilized this girl’s mind….

We manage to get in some more hours…she gradually returns to herself…it’s now almost 10pm…time to go home…there’s a bit of silence between us in the car…you want us to talk about it, she asks…
Re: . by gsainttrinity(m): 12:41am On Dec 23, 2016
I know you write good
Re: . by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
...her phone rings...it's seems to be a friend of hers...she talks for a while with the guy while i concentrate on my driving...i think the guy has been asking her out for some time...I kissed someone today, i hear her say...yes, i really enjoyed it, it felt so good...I wonder why she says that...I stop at her house as she concludes the call...i want to stay with you for a little while longer before I go in...look I like you, in fact i like you a lot, but we can't keep doing this...i don't want to get hurt...i don't have any intention of hurting you, I say...I love you (my name), but i'm not in love with you...do you promise you won't kiss me anymore...I won't promise you anything...you must not kiss me again, even if I want it...okay we'll see how it goes...I'm gonna test you to see if you'll keep to your promise...I laugh...don't wag the bone in front of the dog if you don't want it to eat, I say...she bursts into laughter...she wants to hug me but holds back...I like hugging you but it seems hugging you is dangerous for me now...how come...you'll want to kiss me if i do...I smile...it's late Joy...I'll see you in school tomorrow...

Exams are over...what are you doing today...I'm at work...quite busy...I want you to take me out shopping...okay i'll see what i can do...we'll make it on so so day...I'm trying to find a way of telling her off without making her sad...the day arrives...I hope to see you later today...sorry Joy something just came up at work and I can't make it...but you promised...I know but a major project just got dumped on my lap and I have a deadline to meet...okay don't bother about it anymore...I'll make it up to you...you don't have to...I can see she's clearly unhappy...okay what I'll do is I'll take you to get your nails done like you've wanted to...okay, she reluctantly agrees...I pick her up at home and we go to a nail store...she seems pleased with her nails as she keeps admiring them...i'm gonna be outta town for a few days...where're you going...i'm going to see my mum...when will you be back...I'll be back on monday...i'm gonna miss you...I look at her and smile...I'll miss you too...

How's the party going over there i send her a chat...it's going on well, the house is full...i've given them all the gifts I bought...make sure you keep my own gift too or else i'll turn u into my gift...i like the sound of that, she replies...I'll be back in a few days... cant wait to see you again, she responds...I'm going to do my hair, which style do you like...do the first one, looking at the pictures she sends...on my way back at night...she sends me a message...do you like my hair...she looks different...very nice, i'll see it better when we meet tomorrow...

(1) (Reply)

Ladies:the Importance Of Decent Dressing / She Asked For A Bigger Dick, I Did, Now She Is Angry About Reducing Weight / See This funny Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.