Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

See The Deadly Cleanser People Drink Everyday In Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Deadly Cleanser People Drink Everyday In Nigeria (2010 Views)

If A Handsome Guy Like Pastor Biodun Rapes My Daughter, I'll Buy Him Drink- Lady / Gunmen Robbed By Deadly Gang In Ogun After Stealing N500K. Photos / Deadly Gang Member 'Spartacus' Arrested In Ogun, Makes Shocking Revelations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Deadly Cleanser People Drink Everyday In Nigeria by hotbullion: 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
I am yet to understand why people buy and drink these things all in the name of cleansing their systems.

A client who works where they produce this particular popular brand gave my friend and i this bottle. We both took a capful each to taste it and left it in the office and went home.

Like two/three days later, he remembered it and brought it out only for us to see this chemical reaction.

It seems like the content was fighting with the container. As nearly the whole bottle is now coated with some stuff.

My oh my!

One can then imagine what type of erosion that goes on in the guts when consumed.

I stand to be corrected but that was what I experienced.

I hope this doesn't cause more harm than good to the human health.

I hope the authorities can fully check this out so that avoidable issues doesn't arise from this.

Addendum: The name starts with G. And it is hugely popular.

2 Likes

Re: See The Deadly Cleanser People Drink Everyday In Nigeria by delzbaba(m): 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
End time cleanser
Re: See The Deadly Cleanser People Drink Everyday In Nigeria by mii4u(f): 6:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
Chai, this is bad
Re: See The Deadly Cleanser People Drink Everyday In Nigeria by Codeblues(m): 6:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
Cleanser indeed.
Re: See The Deadly Cleanser People Drink Everyday In Nigeria by africanusvu(m): 6:48pm On Dec 14, 2016
U didnt giv d name of d cleanser.u showed us a botle yet removd d label.hw do u wnt us to knw wat u ar saying.you dat drank it.were u admited for chemical poisoning after these days?hav u tried to mix paracetamol wit water and sugar and leave at 40degree for 1day.al medicine ar chemical including d beer u take.my friend u av no news 4 us

4 Likes

Re: See The Deadly Cleanser People Drink Everyday In Nigeria by SexyNairalander: 6:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
why did you cover the name of the product if you really want to help us?

3 Likes

Re: See The Deadly Cleanser People Drink Everyday In Nigeria by gqboyy(m): 7:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
how can u consume sth that u dnt knw what it's made out of?
Re: See The Deadly Cleanser People Drink Everyday In Nigeria by Oliviaxx(f): 8:22pm On Dec 14, 2016
ha! and op has already drank one capful

1 Like

Re: See The Deadly Cleanser People Drink Everyday In Nigeria by hotbullion: 8:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
Oliviaxx:
ha! and op has already drank one capful

Lol. Thanks for caring.

1 Like

Re: See The Deadly Cleanser People Drink Everyday In Nigeria by dotman4real007(m): 6:58am On Dec 15, 2016
what is the name of the product,. you dey fear?
Re: See The Deadly Cleanser People Drink Everyday In Nigeria by ccffwx: 9:58am On Dec 15, 2016
It is Goko Cleanser. You can say thank you now.

2 Likes

Re: See The Deadly Cleanser People Drink Everyday In Nigeria by Khd95(m): 11:53pm On Dec 15, 2016
Nd then have u reported the person who gave u this to the police.

Dnt just comman create frontpage material here,if u really want to help,u will expose d product nd the makers
Re: See The Deadly Cleanser People Drink Everyday In Nigeria by stefanweeks: 5:49am On Dec 16, 2016
Epic
Re: See The Deadly Cleanser People Drink Everyday In Nigeria by Kingbuhari(m): 6:02am On Dec 16, 2016
emptied the bottle and see the goodness of ijebu cleanser

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Guy Killed His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual (see Photos) / Snake Trying To Swallow Money Caught And Killed (pics) / Residents Applaud Police For Arresting Thug Who Tried To Disrupt Elections (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.