Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) (42806 Views)

Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) / Lady Weds Her Man Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband Traditionally (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 10:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
Divay22:
grin How and where she take meet am
Happy for her though.
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by applebee: 10:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
RagnarBankz:
Isoko pple cool loving tribe!!!!

They will kill u with drinks! grin grin
i too love them!!!
Eeeeeeee iyeeeeeeeh!
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by AkinPhysicist: 10:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
applebee:

Oza rurunugbogbo ra na. Orue

cool Na your head that curse dey go o! cool

1 Like

Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by fratermathy(m): 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
applebee:

Oza mavor?

Vwe omo oro vor?

1 Like

Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by applebee: 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
Ovems:
Cute couple. But which one is princess of Isoko again? Princess of where in Isoko land? Op this your title is vague o. See how I rushed to open the thread thinking she is from Ellu Kingdom but still no details in the post.

Omote, eveh who sasa. Whe owho Ellu?
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by Divay22(f): 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
humilitypays:
How did you know undecided
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by kenlash1(m): 10:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
Princess of isoko ? Op Wch kind weed u smoke. Do u know aw Many kingdoms are in isoko land. Very bad topic
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by ibnquasale(m): 10:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
MilesLamar:
Are we free to call the groom Nosa?? alhamdulilah see nose abeg

Nigerians can abuse grin grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by Yonce(f): 10:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
His nose is just so......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by applebee: 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
themosthigh:
[size=18pt] The german man should have married an igbo girl, that is the only african gene good enough to equate the german blood....A SENSE OF RACIAL HYGEINE SHOULD BE MAINTAINED, EQUALS MARRYING EQUALS AND INFERIORS MARRYING INFERIORS TO HASTEN THE DEMISE OF INFERIOR STOCKS LIKE UROBHOS...HITLER THE GREAT MUST BE CRYING IN HIS GRAVE.
[/size]

Goat what do you know about Hitler and you must be a ipod fanatic. He should have married an igbo girl. As if na igbo girls better pass. Ewu... Later una go dey count delta state including Isoko land join una biafra. Orue... Your ear!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by applebee: 10:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
fratermathy:

Oza mavor?
Vwe omo oro vor?
Me rie. Mavor, oma ga re
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by SaintzPeter(m): 10:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
Cute !
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by applebee: 10:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
AkinPhysicist:

cool Na your head that curse dey go o! But if na blessing we go share am. cool

You dey yarn spoil na.
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by applebee: 10:50pm On Dec 14, 2016
Divay22:
How did you know undecided
Na Facebook dem meet
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by AkinPhysicist: 10:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
applebee:

You dey yarn spoil na.

cool which spoil I yarn? You don see where European royalty marry black person? If I lie talk now. Anyway, as I talk am that curse go catch you and overtake you. cool

1 Like

Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by dragonking3: 10:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
Nigerdelta is blessed especially their traditions. See how colourful it is. kiss

Isoko waadooo!!

2 Likes

Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 10:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
fratermathy:
Isoko is not a kingdom. It is an ethnic group. It is made of up many kingdoms. So when you say Princess of Isoko, which of the kingdoms are you referring to?

Meanwhile, the pictures are beautiful.

Urhobo and Isoko are one and the same people!
Same culture, similar language!

Wadoooooooo!

Urhobo and Isoko are not one who told u that am form delta state Urhobo and Isoko are not one check and see

1 Like

Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
Interracial marriages dey make sense,although I don't want full white lady,half latino,half black go make sense die.infact anyone sef as long as say no be pure black blood.
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by metallisc(m): 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
Divay22:
grin How and where she take meet am
Happy for her though.

come make i show you how she take meet am grin grin grin
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by harmbhrosz(m): 10:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
applebee:

lol... Wee daezo yen, oma bi mue grin
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by fratermathy(m): 10:58pm On Dec 14, 2016
centboy123456:

Urhobo and Isoko are not one who told u that am form delta state Urhobo and Isoko are not one check and see

Keep dividing yourself na. In this day and age where everyone wants unity and seek for what makes us one, you are saying we are not one.

Urhobo and Isoko are one people. Historically, we were known as Sobo people until the 1950s when Isoko division was created.

We both operate the Ovie system. We dress in the same way. We both believe in Oghene, Orhan, Edjo, etc.

We have same worldviews and the only difference is the dialects we speak. 80% of Isokos easily understand Urhobo.

So what are you saying here?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by applebee: 10:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
AkinPhysicist:

cool which spoil I yarn? You don see where European royalty marry black person? If I lie talk now. Anyway, as I talk am that curse go catch you and overtake you. cool

If you never see then shut the Bleep up.
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by fratermathy(m): 10:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
applebee:

Me rie. Mavor, oma ga re

Eee! Asavor vwo wa?

Mevwe ohwo r'Urhobo.

2 Likes

Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by yommen: 11:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
themosthigh:
[size=18pt] The german man should have married an igbo girl, that is the only african gene good enough to equate the german blood....A SENSE OF RACIAL HYGEINE SHOULD BE MAINTAINED, EQUALS MARRYING EQUALS AND INFERIORS MARRYING INFERIORS TO HASTEN THE DEMISE OF INFERIOR STOCKS LIKE UROBHOS...HITLER THE GREAT MUST BE CRYING IN HIS GRAVE.
[/size]

Bad! If a supposed Biafran can talk of another Biafran like this, then Biafra is dead on arrival. No wonder white people continue to feel they are superior to us. As it is self, they even accuse of tribalism towards ourselves. Funny enough, the OP also feels all he could do was to introduce his post by first insulting Yorubas as if Yorubas are not married to white people in thousands. Well, your igbo role models have told you that you are inferior to them. Thats a dose of what you will get by the igbos start ruling over you in Biafra.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by harmbhrosz(m): 11:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
applebee:

Goat what do you know about Hitler and you must be a ipod fanatic. He should have married an igbo girl. As if na igbo girls better pass. Ewu... Later una go dey count delta state including Isoko land join una biafra. Orue... Your ear!
This was why I was vexing for some Niger deltans here on nairaland that says they wants to go with Biafra, it's Niger delta republic or nothing... Ibos just has issues of inferiority, self-hate and a bitter mindset for others

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by bencarson007(m): 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
PapiNigga:

This is loveliest pic ever
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by Divay22(f): 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
applebee:

Na Facebook dem meet
oh that's good....facebook they help people career o
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by goshen26: 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
TheOtherRoom:
NOT BAD grin cheesy
ALL I SEE IS ANOTHER INTERRACIAL..

But I would love to have my girl From
The FULANI tribe... They are always AWESOME
.. Something is always different about them
If u av not taken the Fulani girl at this time happy waiting ooo, cos no ripe Fulani babe will b free except the one that is yet to b born
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by Divay22(f): 11:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
metallisc:

come make i show you how she take meet am grin grin grin
no worry.i don know. cool
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by applebee: 11:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
fratermathy:

Keep dividing yourself na. In this day and age where everyone wants unity and seek for what makes us one, you are saying we are not one.

Urhobo and Isoko are one people. Historically, we were known as Sobo people until the 1950s when Isoko division was created.

We both operate the Ovie system. We dress in the same way. We both believe in Oghene, Orhan, Edjo, etc.

We have same worldviews and the only difference is the dialects we speak. 80% of Isokos easily understand Urhobo.

So what are you saying here?

We are different people but cooperate as one. I am an Isoko man. We were formally western urhobo. We do not fight each other. Urhobo man is my brother but we are DIFFERENT ethnic groups. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Member Weds His Bride In A Jewish Way In Anambra. Photos / A Wedding Invitation Written In Pidgin English (Photo) / "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.