Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,672 members, 7,813,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Night Flights To Biafra | Story About The Irish Rescue Mission.... Amazing !!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Night Flights To Biafra | Story About The Irish Rescue Mission.... Amazing !!!! (2793 Views)

Angry Governor Okorocha Speaks, Heads To Imo Police Command For A Rescue Mission / With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says / My Biafra Story: Charly Boy Blast Nnamdi Kanu @igbo Conference London [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Night Flights To Biafra | Story About The Irish Rescue Mission.... Amazing !!!! by bondito2016: 7:08pm On Dec 14, 2016
Re: Night Flights To Biafra | Story About The Irish Rescue Mission.... Amazing !!!! by tysontim(m): 7:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
bondito2016:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MyP8ckAf4c

After spending data to watch this, I came to realize why Igbos need Biafra. I'm not IPOB but watching this I come to understand their movement.

This video nearly brought tears to my eyes.

1 Like

Re: Night Flights To Biafra | Story About The Irish Rescue Mission.... Amazing !!!! by tysontim(m): 7:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
Tears not because of the famine, no it is because Biafra lost the war, if the war was won Biafra would have been the pillar of Africa not just in Christianity but in Technology

8 Likes

Re: Night Flights To Biafra | Story About The Irish Rescue Mission.... Amazing !!!! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2016
It shall b well
Re: Night Flights To Biafra | Story About The Irish Rescue Mission.... Amazing !!!! by T9ksy(m): 7:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
tysontim:

After spending data to watch this, I came to realize why Igbos need Biafra. I'm not IPOB but watching this I come to understand their movement.

This video nearly brought tears to my eyes.

Am unashamed to admit that the video DID brought tears to my eyes so much so i could not watched it all, however for a different reason to yours. I had tears in my eyes imagining the wanton and gratuitous sufferings, ojukwu brought onto his fellow nigerians in general and his people in particular just so he could satisfy his own personal ambition and ego

Had ojukwu truly wanted to secede with his people, it's imperative that he shuns any military option as the (obvious) end is now confined to the annals of our reprehensible national history

2 Likes

Re: Night Flights To Biafra | Story About The Irish Rescue Mission.... Amazing !!!! by bondito2016: 8:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
I am happy you watched the video, it is indeed very emotional and heart breaking. Please share the video with your friends and family, everyone must watch this to see the kind of suffering war once brought upon on our people hence we ensure it never happens again.
Re: Night Flights To Biafra | Story About The Irish Rescue Mission.... Amazing !!!! by philchudi: 8:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
[quote author=T9ksy post=51932415

I Am unashamed to admit that the video DID brought tears to my eyes so much so i could not watched it all, however for a different reason to yours. I had tears in my eyes imagining the wanton and gratuitous sufferings, ojukwu brought onto his fellow nigerians in general and his people in particular just so he could satisfy his own personal ambition and ego

Had ojukwu truly wanted to secede with his people, it's imperative that he shuns any military option as the (obvious) end is now confined to the annals of our reprehensible national history .

What is this one saying?

5 Likes

Re: Night Flights To Biafra | Story About The Irish Rescue Mission.... Amazing !!!! by T9ksy(m): 8:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
philchudi:

What is this one saying?

You miss road, ni? You should have been in the romance section.

You are punching above your weight here, sonny boy.

2 Likes

Re: Night Flights To Biafra | Story About The Irish Rescue Mission.... Amazing !!!! by asorocker: 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
T9ksy:

Am unashamed to admit that the video DID brought tears to my eyes so much so i could not watched it all, however for a different reason to yours. I had tears in my eyes imagining the wanton and gratuitous sufferings, ojukwu brought onto his fellow nigerians in general and his people in particular just so he could satisfy his own personal ambition and ego

Had ojukwu truly wanted to secede with his people, it's imperative that he shuns any military option as the (obvious) end is now confined to the annals of our reprehensible national history

Crocodile tears that try to obscure and over turn the truth. if the Aburi Accord was kept there would not have been amy secession

4 Likes

Re: Night Flights To Biafra | Story About The Irish Rescue Mission.... Amazing !!!! by T9ksy(m): 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
asorocker:

Crocodile tears that try to obscure and over turn the truth. if the Aburi Accord was kept there would not have been amy secession

Call it whatever floats your boat, i don't give a d.a.m.n.

So, because aburi accord wasn't kept that was why millions of people had to die before you people finally come back to your senses and choke on your vomit? Oh well, like i said earlier, you guys obviously haven't learnt a thing or two from the past. Keep towing the path of self-destruction. Not every problem can be subdue with (emotional) force.

2 Likes

Re: Night Flights To Biafra | Story About The Irish Rescue Mission.... Amazing !!!! by pchukwudi: 8:48pm On Dec 14, 2016
[s]
T9ksy:

[/s]

It was actually the petty annoyances from insects like you that escalated the conflict then and still do now.

You had zero spine to watch the darn video in its entirety, yet your feeble mind feels it has some kind of opinion about what Biafrans and the great Ikemba should have done or do.

What a mischevius insanity!

On top of your gross ignorance, you even had the enfrontry to blame Ojukwu for the atrocities of Nigeira.

Was it Ojukwu that declared the war?

Was it Ojukwu that was bombing women and children in broad daylight?

Was it Ojukwu that cut off the economic flow of the eastern region?

Was it Ojukwu that ochestrated the deliberate mass starvation of the Biafran children and civillians?

What moral grounds had Nigeria and its people to commit all these atrocities against a REGION that was originaly semi independent and whose terriotry was fully setteled by the indigenous people from time imemorial?

Please go back and watch that video, and please pay careful attention to what Ojukwu and the Igbo Nun said about the Biafran ideology.

Back in 1967, Ojukwu's aim was ONLY to defend his people. He was not the agressor. So he had no slogan. But today, the second Ikemba, in the person of Namdi Kanu, has made things clear: "Biafra or Death". (And no I'm not a member of IPOB).

Unfortunately, dim witted folks like you are making the task easier for Kanu by your provocative statements which to your utter dismay is only making the indifferent folks to sign up fully to the cause and ready to pay the ultimate price for it.

Freedom will always triumph over opression regardless of the cost. And even if it takes a thousand years, Biafra is irreversible. Not after seeing this video.

5 Likes

Re: Night Flights To Biafra | Story About The Irish Rescue Mission.... Amazing !!!! by BVN0: 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
[s]
T9ksy:

So, because aburi accord wasn't kept that was why millions of people had to die before you people finally come back to your senses and choke on your vomit? Oh well, like i said earlier, you guys obviously haven't learnt a thing or two from the past. Keep towing the path of self-destruction. Not every problem can be subdue with (emotional) force.
[/s]

Arrant nonsense.

You mean the emotion based votings you guys did that gave power to an aspiring emperor with a dead brain that landed all of us in this mess of a policy induced reception?

Cover your faces in shame and hide in ant holes.

2 Likes

Re: Night Flights To Biafra | Story About The Irish Rescue Mission.... Amazing !!!! by prince985(m): 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
T9ksy:

Biafrans only fought for self defend
joe achuzia even said it with his mouth.
if gowin kept d aburi acord, would anybody hav died?

1 Like

Re: Night Flights To Biafra | Story About The Irish Rescue Mission.... Amazing !!!! by Mujaheeeden: 10:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
T9ksy:

You miss road, ni? You should have been in the romance section.

You are punching above your weight here, sonny boy.
people like you are the reason why family planning is needed.

Some people would have been better of as menses

1 Like

Re: Night Flights To Biafra | Story About The Irish Rescue Mission.... Amazing !!!! by limeta(f): 10:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
In the heat of war anything can happen ,but i see how biafra documented every thing.
Now zoogaria,s how many oil well blocks do you have
How many people in yr idp camp .
Not to mention fulani herdsmen are from Libya.
The truth is you where all born to hold down biafra ,and that can,t be of the holy spirit.

1 Like

Re: Night Flights To Biafra | Story About The Irish Rescue Mission.... Amazing !!!! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
[s]
T9ksy:

[/s]
This boy,this epistle you wrote is thrash. Thrash motivated from seething hate. Waste of sperm.

1 Like

Re: Night Flights To Biafra | Story About The Irish Rescue Mission.... Amazing !!!! by chiefobdk(m): 8:32am On Dec 15, 2016
T9ksy:

This afonja people from the sawt waste re born wit hate....

Wen u do dis to a baby. Hating is nothing

2 Likes

Re: Night Flights To Biafra | Story About The Irish Rescue Mission.... Amazing !!!! by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 15, 2016
T9ksy:

The eastern house of assembly or parliament or whatever it was called, consisting of igbos and other ethnicities in the old eastern Nigeria overwhelmingly voted for secession.

And they were acting in accordance with the will of the people they represent, due to the systematic killing of their people in Nigeria.

They wanted to be morally, and not politically correct, and give protection to their own people who the state have repeatedly proven to be unable to protect. And who by all indications were being killed by the government itself. .

How can you not want someone and also want that person at the same time?

PS: I'm not writing this for you. I'm writing this to counter the propaganda you wrote up there which states that the war was fought for Ojukwu's ambition. Lies have this way of being seen as the truth when told repeatedly, as recently said by a popular Yoruba APC propagandist machine (when another Yoruba APC propagandist started spinning lies against him) . I'm doing this for those that know less or have been misinformed. But you sir I know is informed but choose to spread falsehood.

1 Like

Re: Night Flights To Biafra | Story About The Irish Rescue Mission.... Amazing !!!! by zendy: 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2016
I just want to tell Nigerians that anyone who thinks that Gowon fought for Nigerias unity is insane. The unity of Nigeria was already negotiated, signed and sealed in Aburi Ghana. The 4 Regions were ti become the 'confederating Regions' with a weak centre. But this was not acceptable to Gowon and his Northern goons who wanted political and economic domination of Nigeria.

So the war was inevitable. The war was all about Northern domination of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Night Flights To Biafra | Story About The Irish Rescue Mission.... Amazing !!!! by DerideGull(m): 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2016
T9ksy:

I guess a stone cannot be educated. There was a Aburi, Ghana and a quarter of Biafra had been captured by the vandals from Nigeria led by Gowon before Biafra even thought of military option. I know timeline does not mean anything to Afonjas.

2 Likes

Re: Night Flights To Biafra | Story About The Irish Rescue Mission.... Amazing !!!! by T8ksy(m): 2:36pm On Dec 15, 2016
^^^^^^^^^^ And you have never made any sense ever since you had a shrapnel stuck in your frontal lobe as a boy soldier in Ojukwus' Biafran Liberation (sic) Front.
Re: Night Flights To Biafra | Story About The Irish Rescue Mission.... Amazing !!!! by T8ksy(m): 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2016
zendy:
But this was not acceptable to Gowon and his Northern goons who wanted political and economic domination of Nigeria.

Yeah, the same "domination" that your shifty elders have been promising to unleash on the rest of us, as far back as 1947.
Re: Night Flights To Biafra | Story About The Irish Rescue Mission.... Amazing !!!! by T8ksy(m): 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
people like you are the reason why family planning is needed.

Some people would have been better of as menses

Speak for yourself!
Re: Night Flights To Biafra | Story About The Irish Rescue Mission.... Amazing !!!! by DerideGull(m): 2:45pm On Dec 15, 2016
T8ksy:
[color=#000099][i] ^^^^^^^^^^ And you have never made any ever since you had a shrapnel stuck in your frontal lobe as a boy soldier in Ojukwus' Biafran Liberation (sic) Front

If making sense is predicated upon your previous post, I had rather not make one. The gauge of the war does not border on win or lose but events after the war.

1 Like

Re: Night Flights To Biafra | Story About The Irish Rescue Mission.... Amazing !!!! by T8ksy(m): 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
DerideGull:

If making sense is predicated upon your previous post, I had rather not make one. The gauge of the war does border on win or lose but events after the war.

Old senile man, do us all a favour and JSTFU.
Re: Night Flights To Biafra | Story About The Irish Rescue Mission.... Amazing !!!! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
Its obvious that the moniker with the most quote on this page is a kid. Ya'all can do him a favor by ignoring him henceforth. sad

1 Like

Re: Night Flights To Biafra | Story About The Irish Rescue Mission.... Amazing !!!! by T8ksy(m): 3:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
blues2022:
Its obvious that the moniker with the most quote on this page is a kid. Ya'all can do him a favor by ignoring him henceforth. sad

And you come across like a classically conditioned emotional wreck.
Re: Night Flights To Biafra | Story About The Irish Rescue Mission.... Amazing !!!! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2016
Some goons are dame excessive attention seeker.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Lagosians Drink Beer In Flood / Return Your Children To School From Monday, IPOB Orders Biafran Parents / Ezeife Breaks Silence: Buhari And APC Will Be Defeated Woefully In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.