Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Bags His 6th Master's Degree. Photos - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Bags His 6th Master's Degree. Photos (47890 Views)

UNEC Master's Degree Student Slumps, Dies While Jogging In Enugu / Nigerian Man Bags His 7th Masters Degree In USA,2 Start His 4th PhD In September / Osato Osemwengie Bags His 7th Masters Degree. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Bags His 6th Master's Degree. Photos by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
Atiku2019:

grin grin Join Us Bro
Bros abeg i go like ask something.... Abeg hw much atiku dey pay u for all dis Cox me go like join d'league HungerBaD for dis recession though grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Bags His 6th Master's Degree. Photos by GentlemanUnltd: 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
Nice from my fellow Edolite, you have done well for yourself sir and also making us proud.

He was in Benin I think last month or so, watched him interviewed on TV.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Bags His 6th Master's Degree. Photos by Omeny: 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
martineverest:
good to hear a bini man get to such stage.....we hardly hear of benin men xcelling in technology and other fields

Edo pple are everywhere just like the jews too.
Research closely and you will know that this is a fact.

Edos have attain every heights without not making noise like our Western and Eastern noise-makers and chest-beaters.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Bags His 6th Master's Degree. Photos by GentlemanUnltd: 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
chiraqDemon:
Eiyahh Small time before this guy remove clothe and start pursuing ppl with cutlass Which war Na for ur backyard dem wan fight am abi na for inside ps4?
hahahahahahahaaha
Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Bags His 6th Master's Degree. Photos by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
Nigerians are just too gullible. How can a man claim to have six masters, three PhDs, and all people have to say is "congrats sir", "wow, he is so knowledgeable" etc?

What happens to asking him to list disciplines where he got the masters and the PhDs? Name of schools he attended? His age?

Nigeria is full of zombies with weak minds. No wonders, the country is useless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Bags His 6th Master's Degree. Photos by ZooRepublic: 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
The zoo president can never acknowledge him so that he won't come and bomb his misguided brothers
Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Bags His 6th Master's Degree. Photos by Atiku2019: 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
Jezyfreezman:
Bros abeg i go like ask something.... Abeg hw much atiku dey pay u for all dis Cox me go like join d'league HungerBaD for dis recession though grin

Lol grin Haba you way be Boss?
Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Bags His 6th Master's Degree. Photos by Standardcosting(m): 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
Atiku2019:
Dr. Osatohanmwen Osemwengie

Minister For Science and Technology 2019. cool
Hmnnn hmnnn nkan bee!!
Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Bags His 6th Master's Degree. Photos by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
oh boy!
Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Bags His 6th Master's Degree. Photos by ebby9z(m): 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
And someone is telling me not to leave this country once the chance is provided. Nonsense! That man wouldn't have achieved half of that here. If his village witches haven't rendered him useless grin, the economy would have frustrated him or he would have jut resigned to a mediocre life
Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Bags His 6th Master's Degree. Photos by ebby9z(m): 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
bayooooooo:
Nigerians are just too gullible. How can a man claim to have six masters, three PhDs, and all people have to say is "congrats sir", "wow, he is so knowledgeable" etc?

What happens to asking him to list disciplines where he got the masters and the PhDs? Name of schools he attended? His age?

Nigeria is full of zombies with weak minds. No wonders, the country is useless.

Cover your face and pray to God for brain reset
Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Bags His 6th Master's Degree. Photos by Missy89(f): 9:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
The dudes that make drones that are integral part of the us military are not on facebook. They dont even have the time to get 6 degrees.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Bags His 6th Master's Degree. Photos by Sandydayziz(f): 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
VeeVeeMyLuv:

if i hear! nany years ago, as a corper, i served with one of them engineers, that guy was out of this world.
Pls tell him!! B4 I enter him sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Bags His 6th Master's Degree. Photos by mengho(m): 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
let me be d bad guy

"Mr genious you will still die one day & leave all those Masters & PHD degrees, just one of all them is enough 4 You, why must you be greedy for more"

Try & spend some time with your family b4 you go kaput,
Hmm, do you also have time 4 your God, scratch dat, afterall you might be one of the A' s

Just stop hogging all the MSC & concentrate on ur drone thingy, you already get enough degrees & money already.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Bags His 6th Master's Degree. Photos by Jossyfwesh(m): 9:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
themosthigh:
Come and work for us, we are preparing an army to stand with Satan on Armageddon and attack the forces of jehovah.
We have already found a way to destroy angel Micheal sword and we hope that jehovah essence proofing on our nuclear bombs will finish the host of saints.
We plan to our overthrow jehovah and enthrone lucider and then lock Christ up in the bottomless pit since that is his plan for the lucifer our lord and master.
The age of God is over and he has messed up the earth totally due to his jealousy, wickedness and stupidity.join us and stop being a slave and help us

it has come to my noticethat usay bullshit all the time.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Bags His 6th Master's Degree. Photos by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:24pm On Dec 14, 2016
ebby9z:
And someone is telling me not to leave this country once the chance is provided. Nonsense! That man wouldn't have achieved half of that here. If his village witches haven't rendered him useless grin, the economy would have frustrated him or he would have jut resigned to a mediocre life
lol, talkless of 1%.

in Nigeria, it is people who are not interested or qualified that they usually give certain opportunities.

imagine your country begging people to come and collect appointment, people who are not hungry to serve or work.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Bags His 6th Master's Degree. Photos by AleAirHub(m): 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
Wow....
This is our own .
Edoites for life
CastedDude:
A Nigerian man has made the country proud in Texas, USA by setting a very high pace for academicians to follow. Dr Osato Osemwengie from Edo state has 6 Master's (MSc) degrees and is planning on continuing his 7th master degree in January 2017. According to him, he will have his 4th Ph.D. degree at University of Texas at Dallas in September 2017.

Dr. Osatohanmwen Osemwengie has been an integral member of the American armed forces, building drones for the United States Army. These drones are used for surveillance to gather important information, as well as take out terrorist camps.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/dr-osato-osemwengie-acquires-his-6th.html

Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Bags His 6th Master's Degree. Photos by Atoos(m): 9:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
Missy89:
The dudes that make drones that are integral part of the us military are not on facebook. They dont even have the time to get 6 degrees.

So you're saying the man is lying about what he does abi...smh

"They're not on facebook" how would you know....

I too know!! People wee just come on nairaland and be forming smarty pants upandan....
Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Bags His 6th Master's Degree. Photos by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
ebby9z:

Cover your face and pray to God for brain reset

Lol. If you truly believe he has three PhDs, I have a skyscraper in the middle of Atlantic ocean to sell you.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Bags His 6th Master's Degree. Photos by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
These are the kind of talents nigeria is loosing every day. Who know when frustration forced him out of the country.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Bags His 6th Master's Degree. Photos by 9ja4show: 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
martineverest:
good to hear a bini man get to such stage.....we hardly hear of benin men xcelling in technology and other fields

I am from Benin, but this guy is already an American....your surname doesn't make you a citizen , at least that's what America is doing to the world ...stealing brains and forcing you to apply for citizenship. I can assure you that the only tie this man has with Nigeria is just his native name...he Is an American
Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Bags His 6th Master's Degree. Photos by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
Atiku2019:

Lol grin Haba you way be Boss?

Baba 4get..... I just dey finish my garri b4 replyin dis mention..... Whats d'level.... Nah money matter now..... If nah to dey shout atiku up and down.... Even my twitter and FB page go hear am...... grin
Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Bags His 6th Master's Degree. Photos by Missy89(f): 9:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
Atoos:

So you're saying the man is lying about what he does abi...smh

"They're not on facebook" how would you know....

I too know!! People wee just come on nairaland and be forming smarty pants upandan....

Try common sense. Maybe that will help
Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Bags His 6th Master's Degree. Photos by omojeesu(m): 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2016
Able to in fertile land and enabling environment.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Bags His 6th Master's Degree. Photos by bizhop01: 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
Good
Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Bags His 6th Master's Degree. Photos by ThesailorR: 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
themosthigh:
Come and work for us, we are preparing an army to stand with Satan on Armageddon and attack the forces of jehovah.
We have already found a way to destroy angel Micheal sword and we hope that jehovah essence proofing on our nuclear bombs will finish the host of saints.
We plan to our overthrow jehovah and enthrone lucider and then lock Christ up in the bottomless pit since that is his plan for the lucifer our lord and master.
The age of God is over and he has messed up the earth totally due to his jealousy, wickedness and stupidity.join us and stop being a slave and help us
What grade of weed are u on I want to smoke it too let me know if ur stupidity is a side effect.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Bags His 6th Master's Degree. Photos by omojeesu(m): 9:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
AJOBI77:
When some is struggling to get one. Kudos sir

Fertile land. Enabling environment.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Bags His 6th Master's Degree. Photos by martineverest(m): 9:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
9ja4show:

I am from Benin, but this guy is already an American....your surname doesn't make you a citizen , at least that's what America is doing to the world ...stealing brains and forcing you to apply for citizenship. I can assure you that the only tie this man has with Nigeria is just his native name...he Is an American
true
Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Bags His 6th Master's Degree. Photos by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
Na lie. What credentials exactly does he have with the US government? 6 Masters in what and what? Not to mention his suspect grammar for one so accomplished. See these wicked bloggers o.
Dude looks more like a tinkerer to me and those are commercially available drones on that desk. Very civilian.
Working with the US government indeed. Story.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Bags His 6th Master's Degree. Photos by princeonx: 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
Dr, e dey take your mind of abi off?
Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Bags His 6th Master's Degree. Photos by paradigmshift(m): 9:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
oba ghatokpere iseeeee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

History Of Cultism/confraternities In Nigeria / 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions / FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.