Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,579 members, 7,820,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Bags His 6th Master's Degree. Photos - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Bags His 6th Master's Degree. Photos (47891 Views)

UNEC Master's Degree Student Slumps, Dies While Jogging In Enugu / Nigerian Man Bags His 7th Masters Degree In USA,2 Start His 4th PhD In September / Osato Osemwengie Bags His 7th Masters Degree. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Bags His 6th Master's Degree. Photos by ebby9z(m): 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
bayooooooo:

Lol. If you truly believe he has three PhDs, I have a skyscraper in the middle of Atlantic ocean to sell you.
How many years do you think it takes to get a PhD? I'm not talking about OAU or II here where you can spend 7years to get a PhD o, bro
Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Bags His 6th Master's Degree. Photos by Emassive(m): 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
A slave can't be bigger than his Master.... Learn the truth and seek GOD's mercy now that you can stil type msgs on the internet
themosthigh:
Come and work for us, we are preparing an army to stand with Satan on Armageddon and attack the forces of jehovah.
We have already found a way to destroy angel Micheal sword and we hope that jehovah essence proofing on our nuclear bombs will finish the host of saints.
We plan to our overthrow jehovah and enthrone lucider and then lock Christ up in the bottomless pit since that is his plan for the lucifer our lord and master.
The age of God is over and he has messed up the earth totally due to his jealousy, wickedness and stupidity.join us and stop being a slave and help us
Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Bags His 6th Master's Degree. Photos by Charlesdock(m): 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
Praktikals:

Im na yaba left escapee
grin It's just a pity we don't have Yaba left number, we for call dem say their patient don escape grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Bags His 6th Master's Degree. Photos by AJOBI77(m): 7:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
okusman:

why won't some be struggling to get one with poor English like yours... ?

Correct yourself dude.
. Corrected. Many thanks
Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Bags His 6th Master's Degree. Photos by opelyem(m): 8:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
ExInferis:

Gerrout.

You would expect someone of his caliber to be meticulous and careful...it should be second nature to him.

And if he stayed long enough in the US to acquire so many credentials..english should be muscle memory.

Okay o. keep hating here in Nigeria.
Mind u, you don't need to shout "Gerrout" on me. Work on ur temperament, at least for d sake of ur wife and children.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Bags His 6th Master's Degree. Photos by ExInferis(m): 9:53am On Dec 16, 2016
opelyem:

Okay o. keep hating here in Nigeria.
Mind u, you don't need to shout "Gerrout" on me. Work on ur temperament, at least for d sake of ur wife and children.

My anger is directed only towards idiots.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Bags His 6th Master's Degree. Photos by opelyem(m): 11:35am On Dec 16, 2016
ExInferis:

My anger is directed only towards idiots.
okay o. Most wise one.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Bags His 6th Master's Degree. Photos by darediamond(m): 11:04am On Dec 17, 2016
amulet:

e pain am lol.......d day the northerners wake up from their slumber Nd realize dey don't own Nigeria dats d day d scale of deception over ur eyes will fall off .....let cooked up history b deceiving u there ......congrats my broda doing d Edo's proud more strength to will...... #walks out of thread never to return ....
You ain't returning but you could not cover your tracks.
You do not even give a convincing counterargument let alone answering simple direct questions I raised. Goodluck!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions / FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust / Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.