Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) (33186 Views)

Nigerians React To Obasanjo's Open Letter To President Buhari (photos) / Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits President Buhari (Photos) / Kano Indigenes Climb A Building To Wave At President Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by Kdon2: 10:56am On Dec 15, 2016
abdul4new:

Kanu go rot in jail because nobody threaten the President and Call our country Zoo and go scot free..... if you say anything again eh i will hit your .....

Delusion in grand display. SMH
Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by hoodmenconcept(m): 10:59am On Dec 15, 2016
clevadani:

Cowardliness? Ewoooo. Dia is goduu grin grin

Imagine ?? What is wrong with cowardliness ? You lack the meaning, check your google or your lexicon; or sorry, you might not know the meaning of lexicon smiley smiley check your dico in frank donga voice
Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by naijalander: 10:59am On Dec 15, 2016
Another REASON why Nigeria remains POOR!

In 2017 Federal Budget, submitted to the National Assembly last night, the Federal Government allocated N398.01 billion as the recurrent expenditure for the educational sector.

Additional N50 billion is allocated as the capital expenditure and N92 billion to Universal Basic Education Commission, totaling N540.01 billion.

If we go by the official exchange rate of N305, as stipulated in that same document, it amounts to $1.77BN. If this figure is compared to the core operational funds of University of California, United States, which amounts to $6.131BN in past year, we can then situate why our schools have failed us.

Note that the N398.01 would cater for:

a. 40 Federal Universities

b. 25 Federal Polytechnics

c. 40 Federal College of Educations

d. 104 Unity Schools

e. Multitude of offices across Nigeria

f. Tens of agencies and parastatals under the ministry

Unfortunately, we are very resolute in perpetuating our underdevelopment!!
Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by lordfizco(m): 11:00am On Dec 15, 2016
CandyDiamond:

You people are soaked in tribalism, that every thread is all about taunting the Igbos. Buhari will not remain forever as president, Nigeria is a country that is structured to fail one day,if it is not today it will be tomorrow, brave ones like KANU fight for freedom and Justice while cowards like you people die in silence while your lands are been taking away and emirs been installed.
I don't talk to olosho girls,so shift make I see road undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by nortcentrallord(m): 11:06am On Dec 15, 2016
Same way we heard that 2016 budget was the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria until the cookies started crumbling. I expect padding stories and counter padding stories soon.
Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by sammhi(m): 11:08am On Dec 15, 2016
DropShot:
See Ekweremandu looking happy for the privilege of being so close to baba.

I sometimes just have to pity our Dilector KANU for being so stupid. He go rot for jail.
Stop being a fool ... politicians are the same in luring your idol , PMB . They are after their interest not yours . They are chameleons and hypocrites. Trust them at your peril

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by CandyDiamond(f): 11:20am On Dec 15, 2016
lordfizco:
I don't talk to olosho girls,so shift make I see road undecided
You people don't have common sense,that is why most of you live your life on the internet barking like a mad dog and insulting people, while Igbos that you people hate so much continue to excel and achieve success in their endeavors.
Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by goldensmiles: 11:23am On Dec 15, 2016
DropShot:

I sometimes just have to pity our Dilector KANU for being so stupid. He go rot for jail.
wake up bro... d maximum he can stay dia is four years in dis regime
Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 11:28am On Dec 15, 2016
DropShot:

Me? Surely no.

It must be you and Director KANU.

My brother...what u just said and those who gave u like are both st.pid .. How on earth did u know he was smiling becus he was close to buhari? Like seriously what is wrong with some of us? If u had added *joke* at the end of ur first comment...I would av smiled over this..worst is that u even argues further on this and u think u av made sense?

Secondly...there was no need mentioning Kanu...like seriously...if u don't believe in a man's course...why talk about him?

What is the logical relationship between KANU and the pics above?

Do u derive joy mentioning his name? If u do...then he is greater than u becus he doesn't derive joy or even know that u exist...thus, he doesn't mention ur name..

We only talk about important people...and if u keep talking about KANU and he doesn't talk about u...then he is far greater than u..

Yes...u av right not to like KANU but stop dragging his name to everything u talk about abi Nairaland dey give u life? Abi na Nairaland likes dey feed u?

I just don't understand that in this serious times of naija...we still av people like u wasting their time on another person's headache..

Is KANU complaining to u? What is ur own cup of tea? Even if he dies inside prison..he is still a happy man..becus dying for what u believe in shows high level of commitment in what u chose to pursue..

Millions of Nigerians are not happy with the way the country has treated them for decades ..they are sad that countries like Egypt, Algeria etc even have access to water...electricity, healthcare, right here in Africa while the so called giant of Africa has denied her citizens these basic things for decades...yet these citizens kept quiet and danced for the politicians.. They are the real cowards..

U and I are the real coward...I am also a coward for not speaking agaist a system that has denied us many things..a system that made me work so hard like a machine before I can enjoy basic things govt in other reasonable countries provide for her citizen..

I am proud of any man who can fight that system and such man is a true hero.. I don't care about his method of operation..even though I don't buy to his idea..

I respect him for speaking and demanding freedom becus Nigeria..weda buhari or GEJ or Obasanjo or all the northern military leaders that ruled this country failed us.. And I will be glad to come out of this system...sadly..I don't av the nerve to do so..and u don't av too..

No matter how u want to pretend...u don't like Nigeria.. Not even the celebrities wit all d money..forget wat dey talk in the media..go close to them in closet..they aren't happy that they spend so much to fuel their generator..that they have to ply ungly roeads...and leave the country to get standard education and healthcare .. U sef know..

So...leave a man who is ready to break that system that has caged the masses for decades..

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 11:28am On Dec 15, 2016
metronaija2:
President Buhari Presentation of 2017 National Budget to a joint session of the National Assembly in Abuja.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/12/more-photos-as-buhari-presents-2017.html
whether they struggle to shake him or not,dss will still come after them when the time comes for those who have questionable characters.
Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:33am On Dec 15, 2016
mazimee:

Keeping swimming in your delusion.
u dnt understand what the guy means, people like ekweremadu supose to be kanu back bone and stand on his behave, by now, he would have moved a motion requesting buhari obeying court oder releasing kanu, but reverse is the case, that one just consentrate making his money and positn, he seems careless abt gr8 biafra. i'm a yoruba, if there is anything i want now is for this shit hole country to break, nothing can ever bn worse than current nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by lordfizco(m): 11:40am On Dec 15, 2016
CandyDiamond:

You people don't have common sense,that is why most of you live your life on the internet barking like a mad dog and insulting people, while Igbos that you people hate so much continue to excel and achieve success in their endeavors.
ashewo kobo kobo cheesy how market 2day undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by jibrilaminum: 11:47am On Dec 15, 2016
mazimee:

Keep writing in delusion
Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by DropShot: 11:56am On Dec 15, 2016
[s]
Princedapace:

My brother...what u just said and those who gave u like are both st.pid .. How on earth did u know he was smiling becus he was close to buhari? Like seriously what is wrong with some of us? If u had added *joke* at the end of ur first comment...I would av smiled over this..worst is that u even argues further on this and u think u av made sense?

Secondly...there was no need mentioning Kanu...like seriously...if u don't believe in a man's course...why talk about him?

Do u derive joy mentioning his name? If u do...then he is greater than u becus he doesn't derive joy or even know that u exist...thus, he doesn't mention ur name..

We only talk about important people...and if u keep talking about KANU and he doesn't talk about u...then he is far greater than u..

Yes...u av right not to like KANU but stop dragging his name to everything u talk about abi Nairaland dey give u life? Abi na Nairaland likes dey feed u?

I just don't understand that in this serious times of naija...we still av people like u wasting their time on another person's headache..

Is KANU complaining to u? What is ur own cup of tea? Even if he dies inside prison..he is still a happy man..becus dying for what u believe in shows high level of commitment in what u chose to pursue..

Millions of Nigerians are not happy with the way the country has treated them for decades ..they are sad that countries like Egypt, Algeria etc even have access to water...electricity, healthcare, right here in Africa while the so called giant of Africa has denied her citizens these basic things for decades...yet these citizens kept quiet and danced for the politicians.. They are the real cowards..

U and I are the real coward...I am also a coward for not speaking agaist a system that has denied us many things..a system that made me work so hard like a machine before I can enjoy basic things govt in other reasonable countries provide for her citizen..

I am proud of any man who can fight that system and such man is a true hero.. I don't care about his method of operation..even though I don't buy to his idea..

I respect him for speaking and demanding freedom becus Nigeria..weda buhari or GEJ or Obasanjo or all the northern military leaders that ruled this country failed us.. And I will be glad to come out of this system...sadly..I don't av the nerve to do so..and u don't av too..

No matter how u want to pretend...u don't like Nigeria.. Not even the celebrities wit all d money..forget wat dey talk in the media..go close to them in closet..they aren't happy that they spend so much to fuel their generator..that they have to ply ungly roeads...and leave the country to get standard education and healthcare .. U sef know..

So...leave a man who is ready to break that system that has caged the masses for decades..
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2016
Princedapace:

And In your mind you think disintegrating the country will solve these problems?
Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by tommynico(m): 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
lordfizco:
he go chop beans tire,e never chin-chum-chin grin cheesy

Dilector of Osu's cheesy
They were DETER-mind to be great.
Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by tommynico(m): 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
naijalander:
Another REASON why Nigeria remains POOR!

In 2017 Federal Budget, submitted to the National Assembly last night, the Federal Government allocated N398.01 billion as the recurrent expenditure for the educational sector.

Additional N50 billion is allocated as the capital expenditure and N92 billion to Universal Basic Education Commission, totaling N540.01 billion.

If we go by the official exchange rate of N305, as stipulated in that same document, it amounts to $1.77BN. If this figure is compared to the core operational funds of University of California, United States, which amounts to $6.131BN in past year, we can then situate why our schools have failed us.

Note that the N398.01 would cater for:

a. 40 Federal Universities

b. 25 Federal Polytechnics

c. 40 Federal College of Educations

d. 104 Unity Schools

e. Multitude of offices across Nigeria

f. Tens of agencies and parastatals under the ministry

Unfortunately, we are very resolute in perpetuating our underdevelopment!!
ordinary university?? I wonder what the state budget would then be.

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by DropShot: 12:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
goldensmiles:
wake up bro... d maximum he can stay dia is four years in dis regime
Who decides that? You or us?

PMB remains president till 2023. If una no like, una fit go Togo or Uganda. cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by dodoye78(f): 12:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
Dropshot, e b like say u don forget say Ekweremadu has been Deputy Senate President for the 3rd time, he's used to seeing, meeting and shaking Presidents.
DropShot:

Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by DropShot: 12:36pm On Dec 15, 2016
dodoye78:
Dropshot, e b like say u don forget say Ekweremadu has been Deputy Senate President for the 3rd time, he's used to seeing, meeting and shaking Presidents.
Ok.

But you can't aslo deny that he looks so elated and excited being with PMB.

President pass president. PMB na BOSS! grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
hoodmenconcept:

You are the one to rot in jail because of your cowardliness.

#supportbiafra#
#proudlyyoruba#

Please try to appear in court in Kanu next hearing and tell the judge you are poudly in support of Biafra...
Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
adem30:
They can only rant online. But when they see Buhari they all become babies.

Just look how excited Ekweremadu is

He is so happy you can see the happiness in his face..
Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 15, 2016
ThinkSmarter:
Bunch of thieves, the senators re like d Nigerian police, Salute their officer when looking at them but immediately d officer turns back, they will say uwanka!
At times, I do ask, can we really get justice and fairness in this world?.
Why do God allow so many sufferings n injustice to prevail without interfering?
These cabals re really conspiring to shortchange us .
Can we ever get fairness and equity in our country, our common resources re being managed by all these cabals that hv none of our interest at heart.
God pls start to reward us atleast 1/4 of the hereafter/paradise here on earth, and reserve the remaining 3/4 if we merit it, I beg on behalf of my fellow countrymen.
good comment,hmmm hereafter,because this not a country atleast he should reward black race in particular,it seems we suffer virtually everything.

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by victorazy(m): 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
sarrki:
Baba is well respected among all

God bless you baba

Change your cabinet

Yes ur right, but he should first change his memory cad, his ideology, if possible change his religion.
Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by Hakeem3(m): 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
mazimee:

oga why not try and bring him out now undecided
and oh: did u watch him ranting like a mad dog on weed.? when a judgment for secret trial was passed on him grin cheesy
you know what dat means dont you wink?
Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
comshots:
Buhari no go remain for aso villa for ever Na.That seat no be permanent.If a new government takes over upon his demise he will be released.Na political game your cow rearer dey play.

No president can release him, Check the menaing of treason... Have ever seen any country reason him matter even UK..
Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by CandyDiamond(f): 3:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
lordfizco:
ashewo kobo kobo cheesy how market 2day undecided
Na yourself and your mama and sisters be ashewo kobo kobo, your mother born you in brothel tongue,you are a digrace to your ashewo family.
Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by olaztek(m): 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
ThinkSmarter:
i tell u
e go sweet die
that day for be d happiest day for Nigerians,
As in, detonate wide~range bomb with helicopter at that place they are gathering. These are d people that need terror not d poor people at The NE.
Who will be the DESIGNATED SURVIVOR?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) / Lagos One-Day Governor Hosted By Bolanle Ambode / Kenneth Gbagi Declared Wanted For Torturing & Stripping His Staff Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.