Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

I Think God Is Shy, Insecure And Gay. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Think God Is Shy, Insecure And Gay. (1845 Views)

Why Do You Think God Created All The Other Planets Aside The Earth? / I Think God Is The Devil. Here Is Why! / Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think God Is Shy, Insecure And Gay. by HCpaul(m): 11:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
OP, just leave them cuz the religious mind has been trained to defend the flaws of their religion.

In place of their brain, Biblical fables were substituted as a replacement.

The nature of god is indeed weird to me. it's just too crazy. God must be an introvert and must be shy,,,, that's why he choose to remain anonymous for eternity. And yet, this anonymity is unquestionable to religious folks.

Another thing about their god is that he doesn't likes to be corrected cuz am so much sure that he would have been told by some sane angels in heaven (if any) that he should just make his identity known and verifiable and the entire human race will digress to him. But he still choose to stagnate on his failed decision.

But please don't try to advice god (it's not recommended) cuz when Onan tried to, god (Yahweh) killed him.

2 Likes

Re: I Think God Is Shy, Insecure And Gay. by akintom(m): 11:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
4everGod:

So much stupid in one person.

This one lead the herd of sheepmaniacs, that claimed the sighting of Jewish doG.
Re: I Think God Is Shy, Insecure And Gay. by ItzHoludex(m): 12:28am On Dec 15, 2016
GrizzlyBear:

Why should I get close to him? I am heterosexual.

and so... there is joy in heaven for a soul dat is saved, sins are meant to be forgiven if d person makes amendments and ask for forgiveness
Re: I Think God Is Shy, Insecure And Gay. by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 15, 2016
sad

Re: I Think God Is Shy, Insecure And Gay. by Nobody: 5:36am On Dec 15, 2016
GrizzlyBear:
This is actually a serious question. Why doesn't God want to show himself to humanity? Is he shy? Or does he have insecurities about himself? Think about it, since the dawn of humanity, God has always been evasive regarding being seen. What's his deal? Is he insecure or something? I don't know if it's just me, but I think it would be easier for people to believe in him and escape eternal, excruciating damnation if he just outgrew his shyness and came out of hiding to reveal himself to everyone. This way, the human race would have a more equal plain of choice and freewill regarding believing in him or not.

I also have reason to think that God is gay. Think about it. All through the bible, he chose to have relationships with only men. Even when he wanted to conceive his son, he sent the holy spirit, cause he didn't want to do it himself. The only way he would have a relationship with women is through his son Jesus. Plus, he doesn't seem to have a wife, which is quite weird. So this sort of substantiates my hypothesis that he might be gay.

The combination of homosexuality and shyness doesn't really paint a model picture of the most powerful being in the entire universe whom everyone should devote their lives to.

Suffering from insanity perhaps? I thought you insist that there is no God, what is the purpose of this pattern of reasoning
Re: I Think God Is Shy, Insecure And Gay. by ring7(m): 8:18am On Dec 15, 2016
GrizzlyBear:

In my cranium. Where did you leave yours?
Still intact braincase.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Save A Sister / I hereby call on Everyone on Earth to be at Alert!!! / Will Heaven Be Boring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.