Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

I Think God Is The Devil. Here Is Why! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Think God Is The Devil. Here Is Why! (3038 Views)

I Think God Is Calling Me But I Don't Go To Church. Pls Help / Why Do You Think God Created All The Other Planets Aside The Earth? / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think God Is The Devil. Here Is Why! by iamdrfresh: 7:21am On Oct 14, 2018
I'm an agnostic... I'll come up with why I became one in latter articles but let's reason this together for now.

Growing up as a kid was much fun and on Sundays, extra fun for people like me who were always stuck at home thruout the week.

We were made to understand from that time how devil is the bad guy; how he wants no good thing for us and how he wants us to end up with him in hell... This story I have always believed 100% until a point in my life when I started thinking logically about these things myself

Back to the topic- is God the devil??

Let's to back to the time before Man was created.
God created the angels and He gave them choice - that's the first temptation right there
Devil, being just a victim, took the bait

Fast forward to when he created man into the garden of Eden. He placed d tree of good and evil in the garden( that's another temptation right there)

Also, the devil prolly having nothing to lose again was tempted into deceiving Eve

Eve looked at the tree and saw that it was attractive, she fell for the temptation too

Adam, prolly bcuz he loved his wife(which he never asked for until his rib was stolen while he was sleeping) decided to eat of the fruit too despite knowing the repercussion.

You might be thinking rn "why is this guy muddling things up?? These were never God's intention.."
Well maybe!! But for someone who is the alpha and omega, it'd be a sham if he didn't see this coming.
But since the Bible says "we're created for his pleasure" , maybe we're just characters in his life video game...

I could go on and on with few other examples but I know NLders don't appreciate epistle.

You still wondering who the real tempter is??
For me, I wouldn't say the devil cuz it seems dude was just a victim like everyone else is

CC
OAM4J
LALASTICLALA
FYNESTBOI
mynd44

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think God Is The Devil. Here Is Why! by cosby02(m): 7:26am On Oct 14, 2018
OP...Hope you are not waiting to see this on FP!!!

1 Like

Re: I Think God Is The Devil. Here Is Why! by iamdrfresh: 7:28am On Oct 14, 2018
cosby02:
OP...Hope you are not waiting to see this on FP!!!

lol. I'd love to
why?
Re: I Think God Is The Devil. Here Is Why! by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 14, 2018
My dear this epistle is nonsense first... The problem of so many people is that they READ bible they don't STUDY it. I will advice you to go back to your bible and study it very well....

3 Likes

Re: I Think God Is The Devil. Here Is Why! by iamdrfresh: 7:33am On Oct 14, 2018
darol4real:
My dear this epistle is nonsense first... The problem of so many people is that they READ bible they don't STUDY it. I will advice you to go back to your bible and study it very well....

you might wanna air ur views here since you've studied it well enough

9 Likes

Re: I Think God Is The Devil. Here Is Why! by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 14, 2018
Is assignment for you. If you study it very well, when they disobeyed him he still went ahead and did something great for them. If you are the one and you gave your children instruction and they disobey you, you discipline them very well.
iamdrfresh:

you might wanna air ur views here since you've studied it well enough

2 Likes

Re: I Think God Is The Devil. Here Is Why! by iamdrfresh: 7:43am On Oct 14, 2018
darol4real:
Is assignment for you. If you study it very well, when they disobeyed him he still went ahead and did something great for them. If you are the one and you gave your children instruction and they disobey you, you discipline them very well.

Just the same old stuff
Baba.. think these things out yourself

2 Likes

Re: I Think God Is The Devil. Here Is Why! by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 14, 2018
Let me ask you some deep questions.
Can you explain how your dad sperm (water) turn to who you're today?
Can you explain how you woke up this morning?
Why are you against the only man that gave you life?
iamdrfresh:

Just the same old stuff
Baba.. think these things out yourself

4 Likes

Re: I Think God Is The Devil. Here Is Why! by cosby02(m): 7:52am On Oct 14, 2018
iamdrfresh:

lol. I'd love to
why?

Re: I Think God Is The Devil. Here Is Why! by iamdrfresh: 7:53am On Oct 14, 2018
darol4real:

This is really not much logical
I'm sorry if that sounds like an abuse
I can explain why my dad's sperm turned into me- It's called fertilization...Same procedure has been practiced in the lab-IVF
how I woke up? Yeah, decrease in my melatonin levels

why do I seem against him?
1. I don't know him
2. what his book says about him ain't sth I fancy

7 Likes

Re: I Think God Is The Devil. Here Is Why! by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 14, 2018
Can we have private conversation if you don't mind
iamdrfresh:

This is really not much logical
I'm sorry if that sounds like an abuse
I can explain why my dad's sperm turned into me- It's called fertilization...Same procedure has been practiced in the lab-IVF
how I woke up? Yeah, decrease in my melatonin levels

why do I seem against him?
1. I don't know him
2. what his book says about him ain't sth I fancy
Re: I Think God Is The Devil. Here Is Why! by johnydon22(m): 8:04am On Oct 14, 2018
darol4real:

If i have a cup of poison, and i don't want my children to drink it, i'd either not bring it home at all, throw it away or keep it on a shelf where it is impossible for them to reach.

Only a terrible father keeps what he doesn't want his children to eat it right in front of them..

4 Likes

Re: I Think God Is The Devil. Here Is Why! by MuttleyLaff: 8:08am On Oct 14, 2018
johnydon22:
If i have a cup of poison, and i don't want my children to drink it,
i'd either not bring it home at all, throw it away or keep it on a shelf where it is impossible for them to reach.

Only a terrible father keeps what he doesn't want his children to eat it right in front of them..
Adam and Eve werent children
Re: I Think God Is The Devil. Here Is Why! by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 14, 2018
That tree only limited the relationship between God and them is not that it killed them. The problems we are all facing today is due to their disobedience.
Re: I Think God Is The Devil. Here Is Why! by kizolo(m): 8:18am On Oct 14, 2018
U skipped ur drugs again!!

4 Likes

Re: I Think God Is The Devil. Here Is Why! by iamdrfresh: 8:22am On Oct 14, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Adam and Eve werent children

Maybe not in stature.
what about their minds??

they were not children but they seemed more like inexperienced adults

2 Likes

Re: I Think God Is The Devil. Here Is Why! by iamdrfresh: 8:23am On Oct 14, 2018
johnydon22:

If i have a cup of poison, and i don't want my children to drink it, i'd either not bring it home at all, throw it away or keep it on a shelf where it is impossible for them to reach.

Good one

3 Likes

Re: I Think God Is The Devil. Here Is Why! by iamdrfresh: 8:27am On Oct 14, 2018
sorry I'd like to keep it here.. let everybody learn

darol4real:
Can we have private conversation if you don't mind

1 Like

Re: I Think God Is The Devil. Here Is Why! by iamdrfresh: 8:28am On Oct 14, 2018
which ones was I on?
kizolo:
U skipped ur drugs again!!
Re: I Think God Is The Devil. Here Is Why! by Brock1: 8:39am On Oct 14, 2018
Nice one bro. U r wise.

If I created man, and he acted against my will, I know d end from the beginning. I would just destroy d man and woman or the Satan, than allowing it to spread for so many years and unto so many generations. after destroying dem, I will create d ones that will do according to my heart desires. God knows wat he is doing he is enjoying the movie we are acting down here.

1 Like

Re: I Think God Is The Devil. Here Is Why! by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 14, 2018
Understanding of who is God is very important. When you don't understand a particular topic in school, what will you do? You will do a lot of research for you to understand that particular topic.
Re: I Think God Is The Devil. Here Is Why! by topyhanky(m): 8:48am On Oct 14, 2018
Can u explain how animals woke up too this morning

darol4real:
Re: I Think God Is The Devil. Here Is Why! by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 14, 2018
How did DEVIL himself get to know the secret about the tree and not the woman? The devil deludes her and he didn't tell her the consequences of it because he wants to have so many people to fall with him.
Re: I Think God Is The Devil. Here Is Why! by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 14, 2018
My dear, he has the key of this world in his hands and he can do anything he likes....remember that he clean the whole world with flood then.....and he will do it again with fire this time around
topyhanky:
Can u explain how animals woke up too this morning

Re: I Think God Is The Devil. Here Is Why! by MuttleyLaff: 9:08am On Oct 14, 2018
iamdrfresh:
Maybe not in stature.
Adam and Eve were made fully grown or developed to be responsible for their actions
They are completely responsible for what they did or not do

iamdrfresh:
what about their minds??
Their minds were endowed with accelerated knowledge

iamdrfresh:
they were not children
but they seemed more like inexperienced adults
Unlike johnydon22 who doesnt, I am glad you accept and agree they were not children

Adam was a grown man. He and Eve were not made children nor childish

Adam and Eve did not gradually change physically or progress to maturity as a child would do

Man's knowledge can go beyond his experience
The acquistion of knowledge doesnt all have to be experiential (i.e. first-hand)
People are known to learn from other people's experience.
Besides God taught Adam well and well enough.
Adam had the best Teacher, at his disposal to throw questions at in a quest to gain more knowledge.

Evidently, Adam was subjected to an accelerated learning process or program,
which purposeful was to allow him to think and make reflective judgment(s) concerning what to believe or what not to believe.

So Adam was imparted with enough information by God to make informed decisions
like whether or not, to choose to eat the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good or evil

Inspite of their thinking or reasoning abilities, Eve was deceived
but as for Adam, he wasnt deceived, he, Adam, deliberately decided to mis-behave
Re: I Think God Is The Devil. Here Is Why! by JeromeBlack: 9:18am On Oct 14, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Adam and Eve were made fully grown or developed to be responsible for their actions
They are completely responsible for what they did or not do

Their minds were endowed with accelerated knowledge

Unlike johnydon22 who doesnt, I am glad you accept and agree they were not children

Adam was a grown man. He and Eve were not made children nor childish

Adam and Eve did not gradually change physically or progress to maturity as a child would do

Man's knowledge can go beyond his experience
The acquistion of knowledge doesnt all have to be experiential (i.e. first-hand)
People are known to learn from other people's experience.
Besides God taught Adam well and well enough.
Adam had the best Teacher, at his disposal to throw questions at in a quest to gain more knowledge.

Evidently, Adam was subjected to an accelerated learning process or program,
which purposeful was to allow him to think and make reflective judgment(s) concerning what to believe or what not to believe.

So Adam was imparted with enough information by God to make informed decisions
like whether or not, to choose to eat the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good or evil

Inspite of their thinking or reasoning abilities, Eve was deceived
but as for Adam, he wasnt deceived, he, Adam, deliberately decided to mis-behave

Adam and Eve were immature. They did not realize that they were naked.
Re: I Think God Is The Devil. Here Is Why! by jasysandra(f): 10:17am On Oct 14, 2018
I love the way you reason
Re: I Think God Is The Devil. Here Is Why! by MuttleyLaff: 10:29am On Oct 14, 2018
JeromeBlack:
Adam and Eve were immature
Are you serious that Adam and Eve were immature
or you are deliberately trying to display a wack sense of humour here?

JeromeBlack:
They did not realize that they were nâked.
And they were both nâked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.
- Genesis 2:25

And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were nâked;
and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

- Genesis 3:7

In Genesis 2:25, they knew they were nâked and nâked to the elements
but since they had, what is akin to, spiritual/glorified bodies and protective "white garment" covering, it wasnt a problem
They werent ashamed to rely and depend on God

Getting to Genesis 3:7, they, by now, have eaten of the fruit of the tree
They are not just embarrassed and guilty by their actions, but also they had to hide
because they realised they have lost the spiritual/glorified body and their protective "white garment" covering

2 Likes

Re: I Think God Is The Devil. Here Is Why! by JeromeBlack: 11:10am On Oct 14, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Are you serious that Adam and Eve were immature
or you are deliberately trying to display a wack sense of humour here?

And they were both nâked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.
- Genesis 2:25

And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were nâked;
and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

- Genesis 3:7

In Genesis 2:25, they knew they were nâked and nâked to the elements
but since they had, what is akin to, spiritual/glorified bodies and protective "white garment" covering, it wasnt a problem
They werent ashamed to rely and depend on God

Getting to Genesis 3:7, they, by now, have eaten of the fruit of the tree
They are not just embarrassed and guilty by their actions, but also they had to hide
because they realised they have lost the spiritual/glorified body and their protective "white garment" covering

What? Adam and Eve were wearing cele white garment? Cherubim and Seraphim? Aladura?

Who knew that Adam and Eve had Yoruba Christian swag!

Bro, Jokes apart, Adam and Eve were ignorant of their unclothedness. They did not have any clothes. Stop lying that they had garments on.

Adam and Eve were immature.
Re: I Think God Is The Devil. Here Is Why! by MuttleyLaff: 11:39am On Oct 14, 2018
JeromeBlack:
What? Adam and Eve were wearing cele white garment? Cherubim and Seraphim? Aladura?
Who knew that Adam and Eve had Yoruba Christian swag!
Bro, Jokes apart
I knew you have a funny bone
and so your great sense of humour

JeromeBlack:
Adam and Eve were ignorant of their unclothedness.
They did not have any clothes.
Stop lying that they had garments on.

Adam and Eve were immature.
"I will cling to my righteousness and never let it go.
My conscience will not accuse me as long as I live!
"
- Job 27:6

"I put on righteousness, and it clothed me:
my justice was as a robe and a turban.
"
- Job 29:14

"Let your priests be clothed with righteousness; and let your saints shout for joy."
- Psalm 132:9

They had clothes on but lost them
and again, Adam and Eve weren't immature.

As mentioned earlier, Adam had the best Teacher, at his disposal to throw questions at in a quest to gain more knowledge.

Also Adam, evidently, was subjected to an accelerated learning process or program,

So Adam was imparted with enough information by God to make informed decisions concerning doing the righteous and/or right thing

2 Likes

Re: I Think God Is The Devil. Here Is Why! by Babacele: 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2018
God is everything.
Re: I Think God Is The Devil. Here Is Why! by LordReed(m): 2:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
darol4real:
My dear, he has the key of this world in his hands and he can do anything he likes....remember that he clean the whole world with flood then.....and he will do it again with fire this time around

How is it that people can believe a loving god will wipe out billions of people with fire and gleefully repeat this every where they go? SMH

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Testimony Of Heaven, The New Jerusalem, The Throne Of God, Audible Voice Of God / Member Of The Apostolic Church / Born Again Polygamist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.