Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun (17139 Views)

UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl / Court Sentences Lekan Shonde To Death By Hanging For Killing Wife, Ronke / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Trader In Benue State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by Givenbiznews01: 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
A couple has been sentenced to death for killing a trader, Bukola Taiwo at Ikeketu Village, Garage Olode in Ife South Local Government Area of Osun State.

They were sentenced by an Osun State High Court.

Fatai and Lateefat Jimoh were charged on three counts of conspiracy, robbery and murder committed by the duo on the 12th of August, 2009 and they were arraigned on 2nd of June, 2014.

The prosecutor explained that the couple robbed and killed the deceased who came to the village from Ibadan in Oyo state to buy palm oil.

He told the court that Fatai and Lateefat strangled her and took away a sum of N48,780:00 belonging to the deceased.

Justice Adedotun Onibokun found the couple guilty on two counts of Murder and robbery and sentenced them to death by hanging.
http://givenbiznews.com.ng/couple-sentenced-to-death-by-hanging-for-killing-trader-in-osun/
Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by Annie939(f): 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
who will take care of there children?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by tit(f): 9:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
For less than 50,000 naira!
These are real boko haram efulefu afonja

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by Young03(m): 9:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
good
Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by naijaking1: 9:22pm On Dec 14, 2016
Fatai and Lateefat Jimoh? Sounds like Yoruba Muslims again!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by Adeevah(m): 9:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
Let them die

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2016
This is wat happens wen an igbobian marries a retired olosho,i just pity their children ,dats if they have any

8 Likes

Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by dotman4real007(m): 6:55am On Dec 15, 2016
deadly couples.

1 Like

Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by dollaflow(m): 7:54am On Dec 15, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by Primusinterpares(m): 7:54am On Dec 15, 2016
Wetin we go nor go see4 this Nigeria sef?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by Lasskeey: 7:55am On Dec 15, 2016
cheesy
Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by 40kobo77: 7:55am On Dec 15, 2016
This is Bad.

FTC FTC I am FTC.

I am not ftc any more? But I saw the story first .

1 Like

Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by Charly68: 7:57am On Dec 15, 2016
Good for them..the soul that killeth with sword shall die by the sword . Imagine killing somebody because of 48k ! What a terrible wickedness!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 15, 2016
Ehya
Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by sassiemyk: 7:58am On Dec 15, 2016
Omo, these are real Bunnie and Clide. Partners in crime. Chai, and all these politicians are there killing and looting without sentence. E pain me ooo.
Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by tobtap: 7:59am On Dec 15, 2016
WOW
Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 15, 2016
Humans with no heart..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by Blessograo(f): 8:00am On Dec 15, 2016
Annie939:
Personally i do not care about their kids, they should have thought of it before doing such or even thought how they will feel if someone did such to them or their kids.

3 Likes

Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by deavicky(m): 8:00am On Dec 15, 2016
The story is not true. It can only happen in kenya
Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by hpk(m): 8:01am On Dec 15, 2016
FOR A MILLION THESE FOLKS WILL KILL A LINEAGE!!! I'M OUT OF HERE YO!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by FILEBE(m): 8:01am On Dec 15, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
This is wat happens wen an igbobian marries a retired olosho,i just pity their children ,dats if they have any

igbobian....Olosho? I dont gerrit

4 Likes

Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by lawrenceunaa: 8:02am On Dec 15, 2016
Wickedness of the highest order

Afon.ja
NCAN. UNN Chapter

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by Fstdammie(m): 8:02am On Dec 15, 2016
It's well
Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by dafeyankee: 8:03am On Dec 15, 2016
Why?what is wrong with Yoruba people?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by Mayorsholly(m): 8:04am On Dec 15, 2016
End time.. undecided
Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by Segadem(m): 8:04am On Dec 15, 2016
naijaking1:
Fatai and Lateefat Jimoh? Sounds like Yoruba Muslims again!
eh eh

1 Like

Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by koxi: 8:04am On Dec 15, 2016
Annie939:
You will!
...silly question.
Rather you should have asked who has been taking care of the children of the woman they killed?

11 Likes

Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by engrjacuzzi: 8:06am On Dec 15, 2016
people with poverty status do things that are suppose to b done to the rich.... poverty is a disease, it is a curse.
Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by chiefojiji(m): 8:06am On Dec 15, 2016
Nkan nbe oooooooooo!

could that be 48.7million or my eyes no clear

after killing dem, d court should appoint some delegates to take dem to hell fire.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Things I Learnt From The Aluu Debacle / EFCC Distances Self From Dismissed Staff, Peter Akpanke / NSCDC Nabbed Two Fraudsters In Osun(See Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.