Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,368 members, 7,836,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun (17150 Views)

UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl / Court Sentences Lekan Shonde To Death By Hanging For Killing Wife, Ronke / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Trader In Benue State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by Araoluwa005(m): 8:09am On Dec 15, 2016
pics or.......
Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by matrix199(m): 8:09am On Dec 15, 2016
Justice is served.
Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by MrGerald(m): 8:09am On Dec 15, 2016
Yorubas shaa...
Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by fotadmowmend(m): 8:10am On Dec 15, 2016
Itws so pathetic.... I was near d court yard yesterday and heard abt the incident.... my tot.... one of dem shd hav made d sacrifice by accepting the blame whr by freeing d oda... now dir children would go thr hell
Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by ozoneboy(m): 8:11am On Dec 15, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
This is wat happens wen an igbobian marries a retired olosho,i just pity their children ,dats if they have any

Lol,seriously minister of sports get sense pass you

1 Like

Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by Araoluwa005(m): 8:12am On Dec 15, 2016
Annie939:
who will take care of there children?
foolish question

1 Like

Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by sweetilicious(f): 8:14am On Dec 15, 2016
Annie939:
You can imagine. I don't think they love their children at all. There is hunger but not to the extent of killing someone. Haba
Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by Araoluwa005(m): 8:16am On Dec 15, 2016
koxi:

You will!
...silly question.
Rather you should have asked who has been taking care of the children of the woman they killed?
very silly question my dear, I just wonder if some people have brain at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by sisisioge: 8:18am On Dec 15, 2016
Na wa o...three lives for less than 50k! Whew! It is well.
Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by berrystunn(m): 8:28am On Dec 15, 2016
Names

Names
Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 15, 2016
40kobo77:
This is Bad.
FTC FTC I am FTC.
I am not ftc any more? But I saw the story first .

no vex ko, I understand d situation u are in ......Na so e start fr one guy too

2 Likes

Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by dafeyankee: 8:30am On Dec 15, 2016
askibee:

no vex ko, I understand d situation u are in ......Na so e start fr one guy too

lol
Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 15, 2016
fotadmowmend:
Itws so pathetic.... I was near d court yard yesterday and heard abt the incident.... my tot.... one of dem shd hav made d sacrifice by accepting the blame whr by freeing d oda... now dir children would go thr hell

I agree with you sha but dats wat u get wen two greedy pple get married

am sure d lawyer wud have suggested such to dem maybe d man no say him wife bad nd woman feels ha husband shud sacrife

my tot dough
Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by nwabobo: 8:36am On Dec 15, 2016
Givenbiznews01:
A couple has been sentenced to death for killing a trader, Bukola Taiwo at Ikeketu Village, Garage Olode in Ife South Local Government Area of Osun State.

They were sentenced by an Osun State High Court.

Fatai and Lateefat Jimoh were charged on three counts of conspiracy, robbery and murder committed by the duo on the 12th of August, 2009 and they were arraigned on 2nd of June, 2014.

The prosecutor explained that the couple robbed and killed the deceased who came to the village from Ibadan in Oyo state to buy palm oil.

He told the court that Fatai and Lateefat strangled her and took away a sum of N48,780:00 belonging to the deceased.

Justice Adedotun Onibokun found the couple guilty on two counts of Murder and robbery and sentenced them to death by hanging.
http://givenbiznews.com.ng/couple-sentenced-to-death-by-hanging-for-killing-trader-in-osun/

While the killed of Bridget Agbahime were set free.
Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by logicab: 8:38am On Dec 15, 2016
fotadmowmend:
one of dem shd hav made d sacrifice by accepting the blame whr by freeing d oda... now dir children would go thr hell
...and you think people who can collude to kill over less than 50k can have this mindset? The man will think "she should take the blame since she pushed me to do it"; the woman will think "if he was foolish enough to follow my advice he should take the blame".
Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by fmlala: 8:39am On Dec 15, 2016
Annie939:

You nko? Wike sorry, wicked question cool
Annie939:

You nko? Wike sorry, wicked question
Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by logicab: 8:40am On Dec 15, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
This is wat happens wen an igbobian marries a retired olosho,i just pity their children ,dats if they have any
Hmm
Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by Origin(f): 8:44am On Dec 15, 2016
Nigerian justice system and journalists self.
No listing of proofs.

The prosecutor said" they killed her for N50k " therefore it is so.

In Nigeria if someone dies on a farm, na owner of farm be culprit.
Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by Danmaiduguri(m): 8:46am On Dec 15, 2016
naijaking1:
Fatai and Lateefat Jimoh? Sounds like Yoruba Muslims again!

If it were christians they will only be jailed. but bcoz they were muslims the court decided to hang them.
Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by otosa(m): 8:58am On Dec 15, 2016
Annie939:
what shall be your duties if you can not take care of them. Which question is that,The woman they killed did not have children?
Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by HenryLiverpool(m): 9:02am On Dec 15, 2016
Good judgement...he who kill by sword will surely die by sword
Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by olumide81(m): 9:21am On Dec 15, 2016
And those who killed in KANO in the name of Religion...... what becomes of them!!?
Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 15, 2016
Osun State Government.

Annie939:
Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by alaskido(m): 10:48am On Dec 15, 2016
Did this stupid guys just killed for N48,780.00 or they killed for N48.7m? Why are these Afonjas so daft?
Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by DEWKID(m): 12:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
they should have pity them cry sad
Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by Emassive(m): 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
Lazy yoruba people
Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by Sammieeee: 1:38am On Dec 16, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
grin
ReneeNuttall:
IGBOBIAN

1 Like

Re: Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun by Kingbuhari(m): 6:36am On Dec 16, 2016
this people from WEST are damn poor, see as them took a life just because of ordinary 48,000 my annoyance is that they won't put their loot in good use... the money will either waste on owambe or bleaching cream... TUFIAKWA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man, Two Others Nabbed In Bangkok Drug Bust / 2 Kidnappers Arrested For Luring Kids With N50 And Selling Them For N10k / Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.