Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,266 members, 7,957,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:56 PM

CNN Makes Fun Of Nigerians For Still Believing In MMM - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / CNN Makes Fun Of Nigerians For Still Believing In MMM (52749 Views)

Pending PH Order In MMM Share Your Experience / Help !!! My Younger Brother Invested My N1.7m In MMM / Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Makes Fun Of Nigerians For Still Believing In MMM by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 15, 2016
Hehe make i book space
Re: CNN Makes Fun Of Nigerians For Still Believing In MMM by Boyooosa(m): 2:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
What they need to do for this guy is for efcc to mark all the accounts that have huge amounts in them till January 13 that he promised... then if he fails to unfreeze the Mavros account as promised, the FG should freeze those FAT accounts as well and return victims money back to them.
Re: CNN Makes Fun Of Nigerians For Still Believing In MMM by Boyooosa(m): 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
lefulefu:
Hehe make i book space
Arround what time r you booking space. When the market is closed abi? ok, continue!
Re: CNN Makes Fun Of Nigerians For Still Believing In MMM by shinebabe(f): 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
ThinkSmarter:
One of my friends serving asked me for 50k or 60k around Aug that he will pay me interest of up-to 10k by dec , but I denied him Bc he sounds so suspicious, but after some enquiries n interrogations, I learnt that he z into mmm, and used "biz stuff" to cover up.
After friends told me about mmm, I started googling about them, but all I can see z bad record n negative impact wherever they left, I then came to realize that some of the world most civilized n biz oriented countries like US, China, Russia hv banned them in their various countries.
I asked my self who will I confront should I be shortchanged?. where will I go to lay a complaint?. is there any customers care outlets ?
I can't take a risk that will cost my life n happiness , it is like telling me to swallow drug n travel to Malaysia that it pays, Yes it actually pays but what if... or asking me to confront a bullion van carrying currency with AK~47.
Bc there are all risks 2wards becoming a millionaire, but not all risks re worth taking.
I will only invest my money in a legitimate biz that have a well defined economic routines, where there will be an Assurance of up-to 70% of my capital should there be a loss in d long-run.
I believe World billionaires didn't make their wealth by ponzi scheme, rather by venturing into meaningful biz.

If you're looking for that kind of biz. I have the answer.
Re: CNN Makes Fun Of Nigerians For Still Believing In MMM by drstone1: 3:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
RagnarBankz:
They will not understand!

If buhari is their president by now they would have joined YYY AAA HHH OOO and MMM all at the same time! grin grin grin

SPOT ON
Re: CNN Makes Fun Of Nigerians For Still Believing In MMM by TheArchangel(f): 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
dafeyankee:
TheArchangel Hi.

I have not seen your picture but i know you will be a pretty lady. I have been following your write up, and you have brain.

TheArchangel.
Are you trolling bro? cheesy
Re: CNN Makes Fun Of Nigerians For Still Believing In MMM by dafeyankee: 5:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
TheArchangel:
Are you trolling bro? cheesy

No.

Just like a woman with a brain. You are a woman right?

1 Like

Re: CNN Makes Fun Of Nigerians For Still Believing In MMM by TheArchangel(f): 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
dafeyankee:

No.

Just like a woman with a brain. You are a woman right?
? grin grin cheesy Maybe

2 Likes

Re: CNN Makes Fun Of Nigerians For Still Believing In MMM by dafeyankee: 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
TheArchangel:
? grin grin cheesy Maybe

Maybe?lmao.

Okay I will confirm myself. I sent you an email. Are you a Nurse?always wanted to be friends with a Nurse.
Re: CNN Makes Fun Of Nigerians For Still Believing In MMM by TheArchangel(f): 5:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
dafeyankee:

Maybe?lmao.

Okay I will confirm myself. I sent you an email. Are you a Nurse?always wanted to be friends with a Nurse.
Wow!!! Yea I am a NURSE cheesy cheesy
What do you want Na??
Re: CNN Makes Fun Of Nigerians For Still Believing In MMM by dafeyankee: 6:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
TheArchangel:
Wow!!! Yea I am a NURSE cheesy cheesy
What do you want Na??

I just want to be a friend. This Is the season of love abi?love your nurse. I no want injection ohh.
Re: CNN Makes Fun Of Nigerians For Still Believing In MMM by ThinkSmarter: 7:00pm On Dec 15, 2016
shinebabe:

If you're looking for that kind of biz. I have the answer.
Can u tell more? I'm interested
Re: CNN Makes Fun Of Nigerians For Still Believing In MMM by Horus(m): 7:58pm On Dec 15, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPKD05ApY7w

MMM Nigeria SCAM EXPOSED - watch before you join.
Re: CNN Makes Fun Of Nigerians For Still Believing In MMM by shinebabe(f): 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2016
ThinkSmarter:
Can u tell more? I'm interested

Join this whatsapp group. We chat and inform about the different options available for you there. Click the link.
Re: CNN Makes Fun Of Nigerians For Still Believing In MMM by ThinkSmarter: 9:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
shinebabe:

Join this whatsapp group. We chat and inform about the different options available for you there. Click the link.
https:///LH1Vc79sMrA4Yz4l97T7y5
this ur webpage that z written in Whether Hindu or Aramaic z generating an error message [d server z down].
Re: CNN Makes Fun Of Nigerians For Still Believing In MMM by ThinkSmarter: 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2016
shinebabe:

https:///LH1Vc79sMrA4Yz4l97T7y5
server z down
Re: CNN Makes Fun Of Nigerians For Still Believing In MMM by shinebabe(f): 9:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
ThinkSmarter:
server z down

Copy the link somewhere and add forward slash after the .com
Re: CNN Makes Fun Of Nigerians For Still Believing In MMM by ThinkSmarter: 9:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
shinebabe:

https://chat.whatsapp.comLH1Vc79sMrA4Yz4l97T7y5
Try it again.
Could not locate remote server
Re: CNN Makes Fun Of Nigerians For Still Believing In MMM by shinebabe(f): 9:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
ThinkSmarter:
Could not locate remote server

I've modified the response. Nairaland is cutting up the link.
Re: CNN Makes Fun Of Nigerians For Still Believing In MMM by dimobro(m): 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
mr darediamond please l need the free energy generator. Please contact me via 08054820893 or ameobiadebayo@gmail.com
darediamond:
As for me, even though I did not participate in MMM, I like there ideology.
MMM is practical anti Government!
Government of the each country is owned by some set of people whether you like it or not. I am not speaking jut about anything. I am revealing A Top Secret Here.
Government Policies are. practically set up to control the Masses or let me use the Proper word of Illuminati Topmost Leaders known as "The Committee Of 300": "Uselles Eaters".
But when there is one of the body of World government that is seriously favouring members of the " USELESS EASTERS" like Late Ghadaffi of Libya, they make sure is Countey is ruined!
The Ideology of World Government Body is meant to impoverished the masses or "USELESS EATERS". They never really want people to be Financially Free let alone You Generating Your Own Energy Free Of charge or running your cars on Completely Pure Water!
Government when they noticed there is too much money in circulation will now start to sell there Ponzi Scheme "Bonds" and other related ones to absorb the money back in.
The MMM Ideology whether they come back or not is to nullify this devilish mass co from instruments.
What is stopping the Government headed by decomposable humans like yourself to make everyone in Nigeria get paid directly into there banks from the Oil, Gold, etc Proceeds like Gaddafi did in Libya?

Gaddafi even make a suggestion that Africa as whom xshould forget using Dolar as benchmark of Currency Value. But instead go FORL GOLD which is plenty in Africa and plan if activated will favour all we lowly Africans Directly and indirectly.

But the head of worldly government sees Gaddafi as a traitor for he coming up with that non-antimass plan especially for African Continent which is heavily blessed with Gold.

The Mavrodi guys are preaching the same strategy that if the Government of your country is surpressing you the "useless eaters" with the policies, so far you can unite, you can break away from those policies.

Nigeria is still making lots of Money from Oil because World Government have not Put an End to Crude Oil trade by allowing FREE ENERGY GENERATORS TO BE SOLD IN THE OPEN MARKET WORLD WIDE. So what is stopping Buhari from making life better for we Masses?

The best way we Masses can kick against the Goverment is by teaming up Money to accuire Licences To Extract Mineral Recources and sharing the Profit amongst members instead of buying those deliberately controlled useless Shares. This what this Russian Guys are indirectly preaching.
Why should few people be controlling the Mineral Resources Of A Nation?
Does One Tree makes a Forest?
Start to generate your own Energy today by either making your own Free Energy Generator or Get Solid Solar Generator and See how you will feel towards the Government controlled Power Supply? This is what those mortal men in government does not want you and me to have: "Freedom From There Destructive Policies".

mr darediamond please l need the free energy generator. Please contact me via 08054820893 or ameobiadebayo@gmail.com

Re: CNN Makes Fun Of Nigerians For Still Believing In MMM by darediamond(m): 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2016
dimobro:
Unfortunately I am not ready to Kill the Oil Business. Never! This is Jungle where only the fittest survive.
Eja ni Eja n je Saran!!!

Bro, I am really sorry for speaking this way. But one day, the gate shall be globally let opened. For now, Go for High Frequency Transformeless Solar Generator.
I can provide that for you at a bearable Fee.
Re: CNN Makes Fun Of Nigerians For Still Believing In MMM by dimobro(m): 4:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
so what's the essence of advertising it here? l really need an alternative source of electricity to power my production machines so as to cut costs
darediamond:

Unfortunately I am not ready to Kill the Oil Business. Never! This is Jungle where only the fittest survive.
Eja ni Eja n je Saran!!!

Bro, I am really sorry for speaking this way. But one day, the gate shall be globally let opened. For now, Go for High Frequency Transformeless Solar Generator.
I can provide that for you at a bearable Fee.
Re: CNN Makes Fun Of Nigerians For Still Believing In MMM by darediamond(m): 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
dimobro:
so what's the essence of advertising it here? l really need an alternative source of electricity to power my production machines so as to cut costs
Sorry sorry for the neglect. It was not I tensional. Can we talk now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bonds Investors Hub / Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens / 'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.