Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Amodu Is A Blessing To Nigeria Super Eagles;believe It Or Not. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amodu Is A Blessing To Nigeria Super Eagles;believe It Or Not. (639 Views)

This Is How The Next Super Eagles Team Should Be / Nigeria’s Super Eagles Ready For Congo,says Keshi / Amodu Ruined My Dream - Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amodu Is A Blessing To Nigeria Super Eagles;believe It Or Not. by chidyke77(m): 5:03pm On Nov 14, 2009
I knw a lot of critics wl wnt my head bt am gonna stick to my word dat Amodu is a blessing to our super eagles.
We all critized d guy for hs coaching tactics whch is poor bt d guy has an element of luck wt him. We could remember wat happened in korea/japan 2002 world cup qualifying and hw he gave us d ticket bt was drop aftaward wt Keshi,so lets nt crucify d guy bt celebrate wt hm cos hs luck was instrumental to our WC qualification.
Re: Amodu Is A Blessing To Nigeria Super Eagles;believe It Or Not. by mrperfect(m): 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2009
Let us hope it continues this way.
Re: Amodu Is A Blessing To Nigeria Super Eagles;believe It Or Not. by Digriz(m): 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2009
Amodu is a lucky man indeed.
Re: Amodu Is A Blessing To Nigeria Super Eagles;believe It Or Not. by CarlosVent(m): 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2009
the guy is the best coach nigeria has ever had. no foreing coach can do what he has done for us here so i think he should go ahead to choose his team and plan towards the great task.
Re: Amodu Is A Blessing To Nigeria Super Eagles;believe It Or Not. by chidyke77(m): 7:19pm On Nov 14, 2009
I quite agree wt u bt those pot bellies(afo ukwu) at glass house may decide to bring a hungry white coach of no good record as a coach to take us to d journey.
Re: Amodu Is A Blessing To Nigeria Super Eagles;believe It Or Not. by jalether(m): 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2009
see una useless self, are this not the same people criticizing and singing, sack Amodu during the bad spell of games

Nigerian's are like chameleon, we qualified for the world cup and suddenly tune don change grin cheesy grin
Re: Amodu Is A Blessing To Nigeria Super Eagles;believe It Or Not. by victorazy(m): 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2009
chidyke77:

I knw a lot of critics wl wnt my head bt am gonna stick to my word dat Amodu is a blessing to our super eagles.
We all critized d guy for hs coaching tactics whch is poor bt d guy has an element of luck wt him. We could remember wat happened in korea/japan 2002 world cup qualifying and hw he gave us d ticket bt was drop aftaward wt Keshi,so lets nt crucify d guy bt celebrate wt hm cos hs luck was instrumental to our WC qualification.

IS AMODU A COACH? HE JUT GOT LUCK THAT ALL
NOW IS THE TIME NIGERIA NEED A FOREIGN COACH IF ONLY WE WANT TO DO BETTER IN SOUTH AFRICA.
Re: Amodu Is A Blessing To Nigeria Super Eagles;believe It Or Not. by chidyke77(m): 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2009
your right to say dat he's nt a gud coach bt d guy shuld nt be dropped lyke dat, rather let hm work wt a good coach nt necessary a white coach bt an experience coach. Who knws,hs luck might stil help us progress during d mundial.
Re: Amodu Is A Blessing To Nigeria Super Eagles;believe It Or Not. by victorazy(m): 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2009
chidyke77:

IS AMODU A COACH? HE JUT GOT LUCK THAT ALL
NOW IS THE TIME NIGERIA NEED A FOREIGN COACH IF ONLY WE WANT TO DO BETTER IN SOUTH AFRICA.
Re: Amodu Is A Blessing To Nigeria Super Eagles;believe It Or Not. by Digriz(m): 5:02pm On Nov 15, 2009
unles if d cn get a gud brazilian coach.[color=][/color]
Re: Amodu Is A Blessing To Nigeria Super Eagles;believe It Or Not. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2009
This is the problem we have in this country we like to ride our luck. You will think haven been giving a life wire and last minute qualifier we will take stock of what went wrong and what we need to do to improve. NOPE it is not in our nature, continuous improvement has no place in our National dictionary.

Amodu is now the greatest coach on the planet. I sorry for this country. Please before any body begins to blow the Amodu's trumpet remember he put us in a very difficult situation in the first place while Ivory Coast and co qualified easily.
I do not think it is fair to sack Amodu totally at this point, but we can beaf up the technical crue with ex-Nigerian footballers turned coaches who know what they are doing. Please whoever is responsible should sack Sani Lulu, the man is a disgrace to Nigerian football.

FINALLY NIGERIANS SHOULD REJECT ANY ATTEMPT TO SNEAK ANY FOREIGN COACH TRUE THE BACK DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Amodu Is A Blessing To Nigeria Super Eagles;believe It Or Not. by nateevs(m): 6:28pm On Nov 15, 2009
Yeah right!
Re: Amodu Is A Blessing To Nigeria Super Eagles;believe It Or Not. by nateevs(m): 6:29pm On Nov 15, 2009
mikeansy:

FINALLY NIGERIANS SHOULD REJECT ANY ATTEMPT TO SNEAK ANY FOREIGN COACH TRUE THE BACK DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if it's Gus Hiddink?
Re: Amodu Is A Blessing To Nigeria Super Eagles;believe It Or Not. by chidyke77(m): 6:45pm On Nov 15, 2009
@mikeansy
Bt nt Amokachi or henry nwosu and likes.
Re: Amodu Is A Blessing To Nigeria Super Eagles;believe It Or Not. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 15, 2009
nateevs:

Even if it's Gus Hiddink?

It does not matter who it is.

Amodu was hired in the first place so that when he is unable to deliver Nigerians will start clamouring for Foreign Coach. We must not fall prey to such trap by the NFF. If our solution to everything is to hire expats then I make bold to say we need a foreign NFF chairman more than anything.

Gus Hiddink is not going to play for us, he can only do what a coach does just like every other coach. We have ex-footballers turned coaches who have been there and done it. They have played to highest levels in Europe and around the world. Its time to allow them manage our football team.

Pep Guardiolla who won the last Spanish League and Champions League with Barcelona in his rookie year as a coach was the former captain of Barcelona. When Klinsman led Germany to World Cup in 2006 he had no previous high profile coaching experience. Why cant Siasia, Oliseh, Eguaveon, Garba Lawal do it for us.

Sani Lulu and co are plotting to sign a foreign coach so they can make money for themselves it wont work this time.
Re: Amodu Is A Blessing To Nigeria Super Eagles;believe It Or Not. by chidyke77(m): 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2009
True talk.
Re: Amodu Is A Blessing To Nigeria Super Eagles;believe It Or Not. by RuuDie(m): 6:15am On Nov 16, 2009
UP AMODU, AMODU, AMODU, AMODU, AMODU, AMODU. . . . .

WE WANT AMODU, AMODU, AMODU, AMODU, AMODU, AMODU. . . . . grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Want To Avoid In 2010? / Amodu To Drop Yakubu,Taiwo / As Nff Meet On Friday - The Coaches Not To Appoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.