Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Brother Of Lt. Col. Umusu Killed By Boko Haram Writes Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brother Of Lt. Col. Umusu Killed By Boko Haram Writes Buhari (16479 Views)

Archbishop Okogie Writes Buhari An Open Letter: Are You A Nigerian Or Not? / Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 / Boko Haram Kills Umusu, A Lt Colonel, In Borno (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brother Of Lt. Col. Umusu Killed By Boko Haram Writes Buhari by promohouse(m): 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
ok o
Re: Brother Of Lt. Col. Umusu Killed By Boko Haram Writes Buhari by Zaheertyler(m): 1:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
My father's land cry
Re: Brother Of Lt. Col. Umusu Killed By Boko Haram Writes Buhari by edo3(m): 1:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
Am a friend of d military and i'l continue to be till i leave ds earth,but we all should know that when taking up such a rigorous job that you see rifles almost everyday of ones life..One should see this coming,,and not that it's a right the C-in-c has to call u for condolences..The fact that they did it to Mr A does not necessarily mean Mr B will also partake..Am talking of Lt.col Abu Ali's case which serves as reason for this letter..No amount condolences would bring him back,,all we should be doing now is to pray that God forgives him and grant him eternal rest..In other words,,Nigeria is not worth dying for..

1 Like

Re: Brother Of Lt. Col. Umusu Killed By Boko Haram Writes Buhari by nwaanambra1(m): 1:30pm On Dec 15, 2016
balanceofterror1:

[s]You don't know what you're saying, if not for fighter jets, by now Nigeria would have been buried by Boko Haram. In war, strength, information, organisation, understanding, cooperation, determination, Boldness, unity, motivation etc. are great weapons and all these are lacking in NA. Do you know how many times our soldiers have ran away even to the neighboring countries when confronted by BH due to BH's superior weapons?. When I say their weapons dwarf ours, you should ask me what I mean. Do you know that on many occasions NA AK47 don't respond in action when triggered b'cos it's either warn out or outdated. Pls try to reason well OK.[/s]

BROS PLS JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND STOP DISPLAYING YOUR COWARDICE ON A PUBLIC FORUM!

WHAT YOU TYPED HERE JUST SHOWED THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE NIGERIAN ARMY AND THE BOKOHARAM FIGHTERS!

WHAT YOU WROTE SHOWED THAT THE BOKOHARAM HAVE SOLDIERS FIGHTING FOR THEM - SOLDIERS ARE MEN DETERMINED TO DIE FOR WHAT THEY BELIEVED IN - - WHILE THE NIGERIAN ARMY IS MADE UP OF JUST ARMIES! ARMIES, SIMPLY MEAN MUCH IN NUMBERS BUT NOT NECESSARILY MUCH IN STRENGTH!

THE WAY IT IS NOW, EVEN COMMON BURUNDI CAN DEFEAT THE NIGERIAN IN ANY BATTLE! YOU KNOW WHY? CAUSE THE NIGERIA ARMY IS MADE UP OF MOSTLY SOLDIERS OF FORTUNE! THEY ARE IN IT FOR WHAT THEY CAN BENEFIT!

IF NIGERIA IS A SERIOUS NATION, THEY WOULD AV DISBANDED THIS PRESENT FLOCK OF ARMIES FROM THE TOP THE BOTTOM AND RE-RECRUIT A BETTER AND MORE DETERMINED SET OF PEOPLE - WHO WILL FULLY UNDERSTAND WHAT BEING A SOLDIER IS AND NOT FLEXING MUSCLES ON CIVILIANS!

BLOODY COWARDS! angry

2 Likes

Re: Brother Of Lt. Col. Umusu Killed By Boko Haram Writes Buhari by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
KealDrogo:
sad when joining the military your family should know they don't own you anymore. You have now became the government property fully under their control, and have have signed up for death at anytime. That's the work description of the military world wide. I think Nigerian youths very eager to join the army should know this. Enough of all these emotions and crying. You sign up for it so deal with it.
God bless us all.
If a soldier dies in the u s army,his family will be contacted if you don't know.They sign to defend the country not to die as you have pointed out.That is why an American soldier is well kitted with body bullet proof guards and sophisticated weapon.If buhari want to send soldiers to niger Delta he gives them good weapon.But in the case of bokoharam he give the soldiers worn out and outdated weapon.

1 Like

Re: Brother Of Lt. Col. Umusu Killed By Boko Haram Writes Buhari by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
balanceofterror1:
The six months I faced this BH in Sambisa I died 1000 times. The weapons this guys dey carry dey dwarf ours. make I stop here.
E be like say you don blow AWOL.If not you for still dey there.Soldiers dey station there more than a year plus.
Re: Brother Of Lt. Col. Umusu Killed By Boko Haram Writes Buhari by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 15, 2016
nwaanambra1:

bros abeg suspend that talk!

which weapon do they have tht is more than AK47?

do they have amoured tanks? No!

Do they have anti-aircraft gun? No!

Do they have aircraft? No!

do they have Naval Vessels? No!

Do they have nuclear weapons? No!

Boko haram fights with only AK47, RPGs and hunting guns which you guys always show us the pics when ever you capture them (unless of course if there are some of their weapons you guys are not showing us!).

THE THING IS, OUR ARMY NEED TO BE OVERHAULED - ITS FILLED WITH MAJORITY COWARDS that got into the army thru man-know-man while the real guys that seriously desire to serve in the army are rejected bc they knows no col or captain or general! THE ARMY FLEX THEIR MUSCLES ONLY ON ARM-LESS CIVILIANS! LETS ALL BE ALLOWED TO CARRY WEAPONS AND THEN WE WILL SEE IF THE NIGERIAN ARMY CAN HAVE THE NERVE TO HARASS ANYBODY!

I MEAN HOW CAN YOU TELL ME THAT THE ARMY WITH ALL THEIR WEAPONS AND EQUIPMENT OF WAR IS BEING DEALT WITH DAILY BY SOME RAG-TAG RELIGIOUS FANATICS TO THE EXTENT OF KILLING TOP MILITARY PERSONNELS WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE BEEN TRAINED ABROAD IN THE ART OF WARFARE!

Kindly spear us this your coward excuse! NA ONLY CIVILIANS UNA SABI TORTURE TO DEATH! BLOODY COWARDS!angry
Guy,i don like your comment.But to point out,soldiers are easily identify by bokoharam because of their uniforms.But they cannot identify bokoharam member.A girl will wear hijab with bomb wrapped on her waist and walk into the mix of a crowd and detonate her explosive killing herself and the people around her.The same goes with bokoharam on kaftan.So they are not easy to identify.

2 Likes

Re: Brother Of Lt. Col. Umusu Killed By Boko Haram Writes Buhari by freeze001(f): 2:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
AZeD1:
I understand the guys and the family's pain, but expecting the President or even the chief of army staff to call the family is unreasonable.

Excuse me! There must be formal communication to the family of any officer who dies in action! A lieutenant colonel is not a mere recruit or korofo! He is a senior level officer and it is not out of place that a letter personally signed by the COAS,Chief of Defence Staff or the President. There must be some form of formal and personal notification and condolence form the Army! Stop denigrating officers in the name of upholding ur idea of sacred cows. It is normal and entrenched procedure!
Re: Brother Of Lt. Col. Umusu Killed By Boko Haram Writes Buhari by Chiedu4Trump: 2:12pm On Dec 15, 2016
This may not be ordinary oh!

maybe na to eliminate the guy, since the guy na Christian and most likely from the south.

1 Like

Re: Brother Of Lt. Col. Umusu Killed By Boko Haram Writes Buhari by AZeD1(m): 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
freeze001:

Excuse me! There must be formal communication to the family of any officer who dies in action! A lieutenant colonel is not a mere recruit or korofo! He is a senior level officer and it is not out of place that a letter personally signed by the COAS,Chief of Defence Staff or the President. There must be some form of formal and personal notification and condolence form the Army! Stop denigrating officers in the name of upholding ur idea of sacred cows. It is normal and entrenched procedure!

There's a department in the Army tasked with reaching out to Families, or do you expect the President to make a call anytime someone from the Army, Navy, Airforce, Customs, Immigration, Police and other paramilitary outfit dies on duty?
Re: Brother Of Lt. Col. Umusu Killed By Boko Haram Writes Buhari by freeze001(f): 2:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
AZeD1:

There's a department in the Army tasked with reaching out to Families, or do you expect the President to make a call anytime someone from the Army, Navy, Airforce, Customs, Immigration, Police and other paramilitary outfit dies on duty?

Who is in charge of such department and where is it domiciled? I said there must be official communication from the Army and for an officer at that level, it is not out of place if any of the aforementioned officials sign off on such letters. It goes a long way to showing commitment to all military officers by the top echelon. Official communication may be in any form not just personal calls.
Re: Brother Of Lt. Col. Umusu Killed By Boko Haram Writes Buhari by Boyooosa(m): 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
three:
It is highly irresponsible and disrespectful to claim that BH are 'Technically Defeated' when our soldiers are dying on the battlefield daily!

Always read very before sending comment!

Re: Brother Of Lt. Col. Umusu Killed By Boko Haram Writes Buhari by ChubbychummyICE(f): 2:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
How have the mighty fallen? See daughter's of the uncircumcised rejoice, God's wrath would come on all wicked souls,
Dis government is wicked and dey think alone of demselves nd dia so called herdsmen, and dia animals rather than think of human life. D Lord almighty shall fight dis battle

1 Like

Re: Brother Of Lt. Col. Umusu Killed By Boko Haram Writes Buhari by tawababiola: 3:30pm On Dec 15, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.thecable.ng/why-did-he-bleed-to-death-brother-of-lt-col-killed-by-boko-haram-writes-buhari
so so pathetic in fact highly pathetic. rip to the deceased. mean while Nigeria don't worth dying for
Re: Brother Of Lt. Col. Umusu Killed By Boko Haram Writes Buhari by NoWorries7(m): 3:42pm On Dec 15, 2016
balanceofterror1:
The six months I faced this BH in Sambisa I died 1000 times. The weapons this guys dey carry dey dwarf ours. make I stop here.
I'm 100% sure, you are not in the Army fool...
Re: Brother Of Lt. Col. Umusu Killed By Boko Haram Writes Buhari by stevedre: 3:43pm On Dec 15, 2016
ehie:
The way Nigeria treats its heroes such as Amusu and the Falcons is sad while celebrating mediocrity such as reps and senators rushing to shake Buhari (Who Buhari don epp sef)
and Zahra's society wedding (who Zahra don epp if no be her papa and the Indimis)
just shows how warped our priorities are

until we stop celebrating names and wealth and start eulogizing excellence, we will still be on Nairaland another one hundred years lamenting and going round in circles

You have just gotten a fan who respects your IQ and way of reasoning. This beats the believe most Nigerian woman on NL are not intellectually intelligent or prefer romance section than air, keep it up.
Re: Brother Of Lt. Col. Umusu Killed By Boko Haram Writes Buhari by balanceofterror1(m): 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
nwaanambra1:

BROS PLS JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND STOP DISPLAYING YOUR COWARDICE ON A PUBLIC FORUM!

WHAT YOU TYPED HERE JUST SHOWED THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE NIGERIAN ARMY AND THE BOKOHARAM FIGHTERS!

WHAT YOU WROTE SHOWED THAT THE BOKOHARAM HAVE SOLDIERS FIGHTING FOR THEM - SOLDIERS ARE MEN DETERMINED TO DIE FOR WHAT THEY BELIEVED IN - - WHILE THE NIGERIAN ARMY IS MADE UP OF JUST ARMIES! ARMIES, SIMPLY MEAN MUCH IN NUMBERS BUT NOT NECESSARILY MUCH IN STRENGTH!

THE WAY IT IS NOW, EVEN COMMON BURUNDI CAN DEFEAT THE NIGERIAN IN ANY BATTLE! YOU KNOW WHY? CAUSE THE NIGERIA ARMY IS MADE UP OF MOSTLY SOLDIERS OF FORTUNE! THEY ARE IN IT FOR WHAT THEY CAN BENEFIT!

IF NIGERIA IS A SERIOUS NATION, THEY WOULD AV DISBANDED THIS PRESENT FLOCK OF ARMIES FROM THE TOP THE BOTTOM AND RE-RECRUIT A BETTER AND MORE DETERMINED SET OF PEOPLE - WHO WILL FULLY UNDERSTAND WHAT BEING A SOLDIER IS AND NOT FLEXING MUSCLES ON CIVILIANS!

BLOODY COWARDS! angry

When your President recruited over 200 CJTF into the Army, what do you expect. When every strategy employed by the NA will be secretly revealed to BH by Northern moles/elites what do you expect?. You should learn to respect others opinion, the word 'COWARDS', if explained to you in military terms may put you in everlasting regret. YOU ARE NOT INVISIBLE.
Re: Brother Of Lt. Col. Umusu Killed By Boko Haram Writes Buhari by balanceofterror1(m): 5:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
NoWorries7:
I'm 100% sure, you are not in the Army fool...

Thanks.
Re: Brother Of Lt. Col. Umusu Killed By Boko Haram Writes Buhari by pureniger: 7:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
May God continue to protect and guide our soldiers. Amen
Re: Brother Of Lt. Col. Umusu Killed By Boko Haram Writes Buhari by AFRICQA(m): 9:30pm On Dec 15, 2016
balanceofterror1:

Mr man, which weapon dwarf urs??!!
na ur type dey hear rapid dey run.

tell me the kind weapon weh b.h dey use weh govt no give u??!!
does N.A has any weapon not effective enough for the bastards??
u better wake_up!!
that's how u guys go to the media to watch ur dirty ass!!
Re: Brother Of Lt. Col. Umusu Killed By Boko Haram Writes Buhari by texazzpete(m): 7:32am On Dec 16, 2016
balanceofterror1:

Why will you wake up in the morning and spew such childish lies? The mix of Ak-47s, crude IEDs and RPGs aren't special in any way.
Re: Brother Of Lt. Col. Umusu Killed By Boko Haram Writes Buhari by nwaanambra1(m): 11:34pm On Dec 16, 2016
balanceofterror1:

When your President recruited over 200 CJTF into the Army, what do you expect. When every strategy employed by the NA will be secretly revealed to BH by Northern moles/elites what do you expect?. You should learn to respect others opinion, t[b]he word 'COWARDS', if explained to you in military terms may put you in everlasting regret. YOU ARE NOT INVISIBLE.[/b]

you sir are already in everlasting regret!

i do hope you know your comment on the president is enough to dismiss you from the army - that is if you are truly one.

YOU ARE NOT INVISIBLE TOO MIND YOU angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki Leads PDP National Reconciliation Committee For Bayelsa, Kogi / Kagara Abduction: Kidappers Threaten To Starve The Schoolboys To Death / Army Knew About Southern Kaduna Attack But Did Nothing - Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.