Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

A Husband & Wife To Be Hanged For Murder - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Husband & Wife To Be Hanged For Murder (762 Views)

Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide / Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged / Heartbreaking! Redeem Pastor To Be Hanged For Killing His Wife (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Husband & Wife To Be Hanged For Murder by exlinkleads(f): 10:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
Justice Adedotun Onibokun of Osun State High Court in Ile-Ife on Wednesday sentenced one Fatai Jimoh and his wife, Lateefat, to death by hanging for murder.

Delivering judgment, Mr. Onibokun said the prosecutor had proven his case beyond any reasonable doubt, saying that the convicts were guilty of the three-count charge of murder, conspiracy and armed robbery.

The judge consequently sentenced the couple to death by hanging for the murder of one Bukola Taiwo at Ikeketu Village near Garage Olode in Ife South Local Government Area of Osun on August 12, 2009.

The Prosecutor and State Counsel, Moses Faremi, had earlier told the court that the deceased was strangulated by the couple in her rented room and her head was smashed with a sledge hammer.
He said that after killing the deceased, who was a palm oil seller from Ibadan, the convicts stole her wallet containing the sum of N48,780.

Mr. Faremi said the offence was contrary to Section (1) 316 Law of Osun State and the Robbery and Firearms (special provision) Act, Cap R11 Law of Federation of Nigeria 2000.

The convicts were arraigned on a three-count charge of murder, conspiracy and armed robbery

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/12/a-husband-wife-to-be-hanged-for-murder.html?m=1

cc dominique lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3 obinoscopy

Re: A Husband & Wife To Be Hanged For Murder by HungerBAD: 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
Almost 49k?

You killed her and left a vacuum in her family. This Judge,is a Judge after my heart.

The law of Moses says it best " An Eye For an Eye" I feel no pity for them.

I am trying to imagine how I will tell my wife to follow me in committing a murder.

HungerBAD: Ishilove darling,our neighbor get 49k,make we go kill her to collect the money.

Ishilove: Sweeri no vex I no go fit go,I go advice you sef no go.

HungerBAD: Why?

Ishilove: My family no train me that way. God go provide for us.

HungerBAD: Oya enter bedroom Sweeri (Twins Tinz)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Husband & Wife To Be Hanged For Murder by Mikylopez(f): 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
partners in crime
Re: A Husband & Wife To Be Hanged For Murder by madridguy(m): 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
Just because of N48,780 you killed someone, good judgment.
Re: A Husband & Wife To Be Hanged For Murder by Hotfella(m): 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
Kill someone for 48k? People hard o! Evil plans.
Re: A Husband & Wife To Be Hanged For Murder by ammyluv2002(f): 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
madridguy:
Just because of N48,780 you killed someone, good judgment.
My dear,some people can even kill a whole family for no reason, the heart of man is wicked. My church member was killed just because of 10k last 4 years. A lot of things happen in this world
Re: A Husband & Wife To Be Hanged For Murder by Oyiboman69: 11:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
As I open this post,I was reminded of what a great man once said...An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. embarassed
Re: A Husband & Wife To Be Hanged For Murder by odogwu190(m): 11:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
Hanging will waste time jareh!!!!lye dem down n use truck to smash dia head...
Re: A Husband & Wife To Be Hanged For Murder by Ishilove: 1:07am On Dec 15, 2016
HungerBAD:
Almost 49k?

You killed her and left a vacuum in her family. This Judge,is a Judge after my heart

The law of Moses says it best " An Eye For an Eye" I feel no pity for them.

I am trying to imagine how I will tell my wife to follow me in committing a murder.

HungerBAD: Ishilove darling,our neighbor get 49k,make we go kill her to collect the money.

Ishilove: Sweeri no vex I no go fit go,I go advice you sef no go.

HungerBAD: Why?

Ishilove: My family no train me that way. God go provide for us.

HungerBAD: Oya enter bedroom Sweeri (Twins Tinz)
Lmaaaaao!! You no well o cheesy cheesy

You know me so well wink

2 Likes

Re: A Husband & Wife To Be Hanged For Murder by Abdhul(m): 6:32am On Dec 15, 2016
Re: A Husband & Wife To Be Hanged For Murder by Abdhul(m): 6:32am On Dec 15, 2016
Fatai and lateefat jimoh
Re: A Husband & Wife To Be Hanged For Murder by ThinkSmarter: 6:36am On Dec 15, 2016
This is one of the cases that calls for None~Abolishment of Capital punishments, So inhumane
Re: A Husband & Wife To Be Hanged For Murder by madridguy(m): 6:51am On Dec 15, 2016
God will help us.

ammyluv2002:
My dear,some people can even kill a whole family for no reason, the heart of man is wicked. My church member was killed just because of 10k last 4 years. A lot of things happen in this world
Re: A Husband & Wife To Be Hanged For Murder by dotman4real007(m): 6:51am On Dec 15, 2016
husband and wife to die by hanging. well they must have loved each other to kill together.
Re: A Husband & Wife To Be Hanged For Murder by dsauce: 6:54am On Dec 15, 2016
dotman4real007:
husband and wife to die by hanging. well they must have loved each other to kill together.
lovers in crime

(1) (Reply)

NIGERIAN POLICE: When They Can't Find Anything Against You (photo) / How Nigerian And Ghanaian Romance Scammers Sent An American To His Grave / Bloody Monday:2 Dead, Properties Destroyed As Rival Gangs Clash In Mushin (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.