Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Wars, Coups, Counter-coups Dominated My Time As Military Officer – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wars, Coups, Counter-coups Dominated My Time As Military Officer – Buhari (8108 Views)

Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 / Protesting Youths Boo, Stone Ortom As Military Battle Protests In Benue / Wars, Coups, Counter-coups Dominated My Time As Military Officer – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wars, Coups, Counter-coups Dominated My Time As Military Officer – Buhari by DonCortino: 9:24am On Dec 15, 2016
Which wars and counter coup?

You were busy trying to parcel umaru dikko in a crate from uk to naija.
Re: Wars, Coups, Counter-coups Dominated My Time As Military Officer – Buhari by donborg(m): 9:28am On Dec 15, 2016
He is even telling the to read history whereas Nigeria does not have history in our school curriculum

1 Like

Re: Wars, Coups, Counter-coups Dominated My Time As Military Officer – Buhari by czaratwork: 9:31am On Dec 15, 2016
Always living in the past. Is it too late to go to school?

1 Like

Re: Wars, Coups, Counter-coups Dominated My Time As Military Officer – Buhari by mykeljosef: 9:53am On Dec 15, 2016
DaBullIT:
Because he signed $2.1 for campaign and instructed Denziani to thief $20B grin grin grin grin grin

i believe there is an sh missing after the bull in your name

you really believe 1 person stole or looted 20billion DOLLARS and after 2 years there isn't a single proof to have a court sentence her to life imprisonment both here and abroad

nb: i dont doubt the fact certain people stole
in the last administration

but **** you have to ask some questions **** graphicmuzik leaders of tomorrow
Re: Wars, Coups, Counter-coups Dominated My Time As Military Officer – Buhari by victorazy(m): 9:54am On Dec 15, 2016
Atiku2019:

grin grin This is not against NL rules

So unsolicited adverts is not felony on NL?
Re: Wars, Coups, Counter-coups Dominated My Time As Military Officer – Buhari by nextprince: 9:57am On Dec 15, 2016
DaBullIT:
Because he signed $2.1 for campaign and instructed Denziani to thief $20B grin grin grin grin grin

Very good response.
Re: Wars, Coups, Counter-coups Dominated My Time As Military Officer – Buhari by DaBullIT(m): 9:59am On Dec 15, 2016
Ah, Thank you very much for the warm compliment

FYI Denziani is not undergoing any treatment in UK, she is actually under arrest , probably being prosecuted and she's probably the one giving names of those who have been arrested so far

As for your insult , Mynd44 , oam4j , lalasticlala i believe they are seeing this and if i start my own round of insulting people back and one of you guys ban me , the curses in the bible and quran will follow anyone that bans for replying any insult

I have written at least 40 comments today and i have not insulted anyone ,
mykeljosef:

i believe the is an sh missing after the bull in your name

you really believe 1 person stole or looted 20billion DOLLARS and after 2 years there isn't a single proof to have a court sentence her to life imprisonment both here and abroad

your stupi dity must be thr only thing experiencing economic boom

nb: i dont doubt certain people stole

but if you actually use the imagi nary brain you have to ask some questions. commonsense demands then maybe the youths will likely have a shot at being leaders of Tomorrow
Re: Wars, Coups, Counter-coups Dominated My Time As Military Officer – Buhari by iokpebholo: 11:59am On Dec 15, 2016
But u don retire for more than 31years ago yet u no fit get common waec. Haba
Re: Wars, Coups, Counter-coups Dominated My Time As Military Officer – Buhari by Emassive(m): 1:41pm On Dec 15, 2016
Please brother Buhari... There was also no recession until now and then when you did your own coup. Do the needful and tender your resignation
Re: Wars, Coups, Counter-coups Dominated My Time As Military Officer – Buhari by DerideGull(m): 2:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
Corruption! Corruption!! Corruption!!! How did this dumbass Mohammed Lawal Abubakar, the Aide-De-Camp (ADC) to Daura Dumbass named Muhammed Buhari rise from Major to Col in the period of less than two years? Mohammed Lawal Abubakar could not make the grade to join NDA until one Abdulrahman Bello Dambazau waded into his case. After the Daura Dumbass known as Muhammed Buhari rigged himself into the presidency of the zoo called Nigeria, Mohammed Lawal Abubakar was appointed ADC and he was a Major. One wonders how Mohammed Lawal Abubakar rapidly rose to the rank of Col from Major while it took Jonathan’s ADC the whole tenure to rise from Lt Col to Col. This present administration is the most corrupt in the history of Nigeria. There is no form of corruption worse than nepotism.
Re: Wars, Coups, Counter-coups Dominated My Time As Military Officer – Buhari by teozey111(m): 2:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
fhuck buhari

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Kind Of Corruption Is This? This Country Is Finished! / Ministers Unhappy With President’s Directive To Cooperate With Okonjo-Iweala / Osun APC, PDP Trade Words Over Adeleke’s Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.