Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Police Parade Suspected Snatchers Of Rivers State Poll Materials(picture) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Parade Suspected Snatchers Of Rivers State Poll Materials(picture) (16520 Views)

Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student / Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) / Police parade suspected Assassins who tried to kill Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Parade Suspected Snatchers Of Rivers State Poll Materials(picture) by obayaya(m): 10:24am On Dec 15, 2016
The police also recovered one statement of results booklet and one blood-stained All Progressives Congress agent card from the suspects– Noble Nwaerema, Dike Deinpiribo, Valentine Alalibo, Onwunari Warmate and Iloke Stephen.

We want to know who sent them and the party they are working for
Re: Police Parade Suspected Snatchers Of Rivers State Poll Materials(picture) by KingMicky3286: 10:26am On Dec 15, 2016
Finally I made front page.

Its My Birthday and Am happy now.

Wish me a happy Birthday.
Re: Police Parade Suspected Snatchers Of Rivers State Poll Materials(picture) by danot1030: 10:50am On Dec 15, 2016
We all know that Wike and the pdp planted the APC cards on the hoodlums on purpose to pass the blame on APC, we are not fools.

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Suspected Snatchers Of Rivers State Poll Materials(picture) by nortcentrallord(m): 11:09am On Dec 15, 2016
When will the Sars animal be paraded. We saw his live on video.

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Suspected Snatchers Of Rivers State Poll Materials(picture) by joe4real12: 11:13am On Dec 15, 2016
DropShot:

Do you know the real culprits?
An accused is assumed innocent until proven guilty...
How are we sure they were not framed up?
Re: Police Parade Suspected Snatchers Of Rivers State Poll Materials(picture) by nortcentrallord(m): 11:17am On Dec 15, 2016
Toketimt:

Why should SARS men dealing with wikes thugs caught on video be paraded? Are u ok?

Quit behaving like senseless being. I guess you don't have enough data to watch the video on youtube even though data price has not even been increased yet or are you so blind to make out what was happening in the video?

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Suspected Snatchers Of Rivers State Poll Materials(picture) by chachazzy(m): 11:37am On Dec 15, 2016
ishowdotgmail:
Na dem.... the Igbos

Noble Nwaerema, Dike Deinpiribo, Valentine Alalibo, Onwunari Warmate and Iloke Stephen. awon omo ale jati jati!! Nkan tama nri won si niyen.

I have been saying this, you are so dull in your reasoning, anything that does not speak Hausa or Yoruba language is from the land of the rising sun shey?
Omo aje okuta, olori buruku, Oloshi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Parade Suspected Snatchers Of Rivers State Poll Materials(picture) by x12345678x: 11:40am On Dec 15, 2016
ishowdotgmail:
Na dem.... the Igbos

Noble Nwaerema, Dike Deinpiribo, Valentine Alalibo, Onwunari Warmate and Iloke Stephen. awon omo ale jati jati!! Nkan tama nri won si niyen.
But I can't c any igbo name dia na, mostly ijaw.come u do social studies for primary skull atall?

3 Likes

Re: Police Parade Suspected Snatchers Of Rivers State Poll Materials(picture) by Emassive(m): 12:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
Brown envelop high service police
Re: Police Parade Suspected Snatchers Of Rivers State Poll Materials(picture) by emmalexabl(m): 12:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
ishowdotgmail:
Na dem.... the Igbos

Ehhhh kwaaa!!

Why do AFONJAs always like disgracing themselves and their generations unborn on social media ??

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Suspected Snatchers Of Rivers State Poll Materials(picture) by mrsfavour(f): 12:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
ishowdotgmail:
Na dem.... the Igbos

Do u expect to hear hausa or yoruba name in the eastern part of Nigeria ? Na Them Crusader.
Re: Police Parade Suspected Snatchers Of Rivers State Poll Materials(picture) by bashydemy(m): 12:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
morbeta:
What about the SARS caught on video, why are they not paraded too.

Did the NASS snatched ballot box or killed anyone?
Re: Police Parade Suspected Snatchers Of Rivers State Poll Materials(picture) by bashydemy(m): 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2016
NATIONALPASTOR:
Madmen in Nigeria called Nigerian Police.

WHEN THEY ARE THE RIGGERS WITH VIDEO EVIDENCES.

WHERE IS THE YORUBA POLICE OFFICER CAUGHT RED HANDED RIGGING, STEALING ELECTION MATERIALS AND BATTERING INEC OFFÌCIALS TO FORCEFULY CHANGE THE ELECTION RESULTS IN FAVOUR OF APC?

You are such a pathetic liar,

Please where in the video did you see the police rigging or stealing election materials? The police dd not even touch any election materials from that video only chasing out those INEC official who are doing something illegal in that hall..
Re: Police Parade Suspected Snatchers Of Rivers State Poll Materials(picture) by bashydemy(m): 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

AMECHI AND BUHARI'S BOYS

THEY WILL BE RELEASED SOON

LOL relax they will confess about who send them..
Re: Police Parade Suspected Snatchers Of Rivers State Poll Materials(picture) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
morbeta:
What about the SARS caught on video, why are they not paraded too.

shut up there? niger delta rascal

Re: Police Parade Suspected Snatchers Of Rivers State Poll Materials(picture) by eLcastro(m): 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
divicode:
Boma Goodhead is the PDP candidate for Akuku-Toru federal constituency, she is the sister to the well known brutish militant, Asari Dokubo! Anybody is free to confirm this, the people arrested were Asari's boys.
PDP is dead without rigging and thuggery

it'z so disgusting when kids who don't know a tin bouh rivers start talkin bouh rivers politics....anybody that know rivers will know there's no way apc can win akuku-toru...that one way to waterside nd one way land out...unless the result won't be declared there....just one dynamite after the military riggin we will have soldiers in water beggin 4 there lyf.....where dem go pass sef.,that road u saw asari sat down..close all the case...I repeat rivers people juz came out for calm free fair election...2019 we won't juz defend votes... we will defend ourselves 1st......The rivers south east "ogoni" area tin...we will solve that too.,simply by given a better ogoni man the ticket case close....juz don't go mad b4 2019 we will c again..buh am afraid tho with ur reasonin that cause someone is a relative of another person "asari"..the person winning an election is riggin..u might hit "rumigbo" b4 2019....only rivers peeps will understand grin grin
Re: Police Parade Suspected Snatchers Of Rivers State Poll Materials(picture) by excel4us: 2:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
divicode:
PDP is living on its last drips is Rivers state. For a non-existent APC to win 40 percent of available seats indicated Wike's days are numbered!!
ask yourself how your apc got the acclaimed 40 seats.then u come out in the open and say it aloud.
Re: Police Parade Suspected Snatchers Of Rivers State Poll Materials(picture) by excel4us: 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
eLcastro:
it'z so disgusting when kids who don't know a tin bouh rivers start talkin bouh rivers politics....anybody that know rivers will know there's no way apc can win akuku-toru...that one way to waterside nd one way land out...unless the result won't be declared there....just one dynamite after the military riggin we will have soldiers in water beggin 4 there lyf.....where dem go pass sef.,that road u saw asari sat down..close all the case...I repeat rivers people juz came out for calm free fair election...2019 we won't juz defend votes... we will defend ourselves 1st......The rivers south east "ogoni" area tin...we will solve that too.,simply by given a better ogoni man the ticket case close....juz don't go mad b4 2019 we will c again..buh am afraid tho with ur reasonin that cause someone is a relative of another person "asari"..the person winning an election is riggin..u might hit "rumigbo" b4 2019....only rivers peeps will understand grin grin
i beleve you. 2019 is very close... make them come rig again mu see
Re: Police Parade Suspected Snatchers Of Rivers State Poll Materials(picture) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
eLcastro:

Unfortunately, you are still a toddler from the type of English you just wrote here! I spit on your flaatt headdd and walk out of the thread
Re: Police Parade Suspected Snatchers Of Rivers State Poll Materials(picture) by brightahia(m): 5:47pm On Dec 15, 2016
Toketimt:

Show the video and shame the devil.

I watched it online, don't worry because I shall surf through the archives to see if I can retrieved the video...
Stay tuned
Re: Police Parade Suspected Snatchers Of Rivers State Poll Materials(picture) by Toketimt: 6:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
brightahia:

I watched it online, don't worry because I shall surf through the archives to see if I can retrieved the video...
Stay tuned

Patiently waiting.
Re: Police Parade Suspected Snatchers Of Rivers State Poll Materials(picture) by Toketimt: 6:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
[s]
nortcentrallord:

Quit behaving like senseless being. I guess you don't have enough data to watch the video on youtube even though data price has not even been increased yet or are you so blind to make out what was happening in the video?
[/s]

Arrant Nonsense. Asking u to substantiate ur stupidity and u are u ranting about data as if I give a ffuck about it.
Re: Police Parade Suspected Snatchers Of Rivers State Poll Materials(picture) by brightahia(m): 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
Toketimt:

Patiently waiting.

hope u won't get tired of waiting!
Re: Police Parade Suspected Snatchers Of Rivers State Poll Materials(picture) by Toketimt: 12:43am On Dec 17, 2016
brightahia:

hope u won't get tired of waiting!

Knew it. U gat nothing to showcase. Just another waste.
Re: Police Parade Suspected Snatchers Of Rivers State Poll Materials(picture) by brightahia(m): 4:01am On Dec 18, 2016
Toketimt:

Knew it. U gat nothing to showcase. Just another waste.
I dnt knw hw to download it buh I saw n watched d video as shared by Shahara reporters via fbook

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebubeagu Arrests Suspected Child Traffickers In Ebonyi (VIDEO) / Nigerian Jailed 20 Years, 10 Strokes Of Whipping For Possession Of Drugs / Boko Haram Suspect Held In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.