Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) (45319 Views)

Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) / 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) / Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by UchaNwababa: 1:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
maybe their village ifa is annoyed
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by Drabrah(m): 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Their chances of survival is very very slim

Not necessarily so. Depends majorly on degree of internal organ involvement.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by ayesco202(m): 1:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
Oluwa Olorun Iyanu! shocked

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by OsuGanja(m): 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
Muafrika2:
Not making fun of it, but isn't it advantageous for a person to have two heads(and double all organs inside) when you really think about it?

I doubt bruh
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by mccoy47(m): 2:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
Techguyz:

your Father!!!! angry
U'r mother!

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by Ezionye(f): 2:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
How are they going to be separated even if they don't share vital organs?

How bout d limbs?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by GeleFanzgore: 2:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
I hope the Afonjas will be happy now and to cut the long story short. The baby's mother will be tagged with names different from what she was use to. If she's a rich one she might not be call names but if it is the other, SMH for her situation. Pls lets have her name in time. No suspense whatsoever. I came to check names oooooo grin grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by BlossomedCherry: 2:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Their chances of survival is very very slim
They can survive but I doubt surgery can seperate them cuz they share same body.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by gabriella4691(f): 2:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
femimike1:
ATTENTION PLEASE!! Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, brothers and sisters, uncles and aunties, nephews and nieces doctors and nurses, neighbors and colleagues, students and graduates. I really don't have anything to say. Thanks for your attention.
U kolo grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by horlarbanji(m): 2:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ahmed0336:
SubhanAllah!!!! Ben carson your gifted is needed here. cry
Ben Carson only separated twins wit diff. body but head sticked 2geda
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by enchantedone(f): 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
Muafrika2:

Talking scientific point of view so more angry mentions, undecided
it is not advantageous because having double organs would increase d amt of energy body needs 4 normal functioning which can lead to a lot of conditions like hypoglycemia
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by chccho(m): 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
christijo001:
The question which still hunts us all.. DO WE HAVE THE EXPERTISE AND FACILITIES TO MANAGE THIS SORT OF RARE OCCURRENCES IN NAIJA?
Didn't u just read that the babies will have to be flown abroad? U know what the answer to your question is
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by AkoEja: 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by FmO4(m): 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2016
mccoy47:
Buhari again!

Buhari will never go unpunished! angry

Na Buhari cause this one again,am sure U don't know hw to read English,pls,go through it again and again if need be.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by sweetilicious(f): 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
Elle277:
Poor baby!what's gonna happen to them now?God have Mercy!
Oh no! I want twins but i hope this wont affect them. Really scared of this condition
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by LordIsaac(m): 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
Please now that they are still small...euthanasia? Please...

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by femimike1(m): 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
gabriella4691:
U kolo grin
U too grin Nice hair wink
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by Ademoore07(m): 4:36pm On Dec 15, 2016
Doctors in the house, how would operation of this takes place? Should I called this Craniopagus or Thoracophagus? I'm confused
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by Ekeremgba(m): 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by akigbemaru: 4:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
Two heads twins!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
Please how can we think of separation here when there are only two legs and two hands.can somebody be standing with just one leg? What about thé one umblical cord. Can It be shared also? Anyway experts can tell better. Wishing them success.

Future nairalanders' wife(ves).
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by RichardKajola(m): 7:46pm On Dec 15, 2016
mccoy47:
Buhari again!

Buhari will never go unpunished! angry
How is this Buhari's fault?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by chiraqDemon(m): 7:48pm On Dec 15, 2016
Damn i hope they survive cos their chances of survival in naija is too damn slim.....should find a way to rush them to the uk or us cos they r well equipped to handle such cases n have even haf cases to such twins growing into adulthood
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by Emmaesty(f): 7:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
geebehn:
Great God!

but what is Parapagus again?
I tire oh. It just a case of conjoined twins.

Separating them is not feasible tho
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by Adebolade(m): 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
dingbang:
politicians are building world class hospitals but the question is, are they training world class nigerian medical students?
what are you saying? World class hospitals in Nigeria do they receive any treatment there? Abeg shift
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by franklynsunny(m): 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2016
Jesu
Oluwa O
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by Sexina851(f): 11:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
feodan:
The God of wonder's

God of wonders Kor.. every good and perfect gift comes from d Lord. but if u like the wonder u can as well pray it comes to you. this is just the manifestations of the end time.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by Chumani(f): 8:07am On Dec 16, 2016
Please to everybody who is reading this, we should all know that and it is a fact that God is the only one that creates and Satan shares nothing in this quality. As it is widely accepted both in Christianity and in Islam that God is the Creator of heavens and earth and all that is in between them.
However, things happened for very many reasons at times. The only one i care to share is that if you have not seen something like this, you would not have appreciates your own creation the more.
Causes of this could be linked to many factors.
The main point is that Satan does not shared in creations and he is part of creation himself.
God is the Almighty and Creator of all that exist.
Wherever you are just thank God that you have been given the grace to live happily.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by jbblues24(m): 7:27am On May 31, 2019
I want to learn this kind of colours! Teach me. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics / Indonesian Baby Born With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (Graphic Photos) / Conjoined Twins Separated At FMC Yola: New Look (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.