Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 (34843 Views)

First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite / Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 (3 Categories) / Union Bank 2016 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 10, 2017
nikkyG21:
I just got an invite for the test too. Saturday 14th
same here as well..
I wish us success by God's grace
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by eseh1(f): 12:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
Pls can som1 give me direction to the exam venue from berger pls...got the invite and my test is tomoro..
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by Obinna101: 7:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
For those who have written-Pls, is the use of calculator allowed?
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by Gpeculiar: 12:31am On Jan 14, 2017
eseh1:
Pls can som1 give me direction to the exam venue from berger pls...got the invite and my test is tomoro..

From berger, take a bus to Ojota, then take BRT to cms. At cms, take a bus to Obalende. When u get to Obalende, take a napep to AP filling station. Ask around forOkotie Eboh street. Hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by Gpeculiar: 12:32am On Jan 14, 2017
Obinna101:
For those who have written-Pls, is the use of calculator allowed?

No, it is not allowed.
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by eseh1(f): 9:09am On Jan 14, 2017
Gpeculiar:

From berger, take a bus to Ojota, then take BRT to cms. At cms, take a bus to Obalende. When u get to Obalende, take a napep to AP filling station. Ask around forOkotie Eboh street. Hope this helps
thanks alot
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
has anyone gotten any feedback of the test from cardinal stone yet?
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by amazingdollbaby: 11:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
Damyowa:
has anyone gotten any feedback of the test from cardinal stone yet?

None I know of
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
amazingdollbaby:

None I know of

aii..thanks for d reply
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by nikkyG21(f): 12:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
please how long does it takes for the result to be out.
I did mine Jan 14
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 23, 2017
nikkyG21:
please how long does it takes for the result to be out.
I did mine Jan 14

I think they sed after everyone has written d test..and d last batch jst wrote deirs two days ago...so d result should b out dz week or nxt by God's grace...
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by martinsfm(m): 12:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
Damyowa:

I think they sed after everyone has written d test..and d last batch jst wrote deirs two days ago...so d result should b out dz week or nxt by God's grace...
sorry tho, wt proof do u v dt d last batch wrote deirs two days ago...just asking
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2017
martinsfm:
sorry tho, wt proof do u v dt d last batch wrote deirs two days ago...just asking

cos one of d hr guys as well as one of deir directors dat addressed us before we commenced d test on Jan 14 told us
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by Talkingboy: 7:54am On Feb 04, 2017
Hi all ,

How does this people's test look like , is it GMAT or SML , any essay writing ?
and how many hours ?
I have got a test with them pls .
Thank You

Cc all auggie340
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by auggie340(f): 8:19am On Feb 04, 2017
Talkingboy:
Hi all ,

and how many hours ?

Thank You

Cc all auggie340

kelvinity:
OK lemme drop dis to help those yet to write... lyk ppl said in the 2015 thread, it's basically lexis and structure for d verbal and business maths for d quantitative section. Revise on averages, simple interest, and percentages and u're good to go. For the verbal, practice sentence correction, sentence completion, and sentence interpretation.
Cheers! cool

it's neither shl nor GMAT...just plain biz maths for d quantitative section....no essay writing...no calculator...50 questions per section... can't remember d time given
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by mijestic: 9:51am On Feb 04, 2017
Almost two months and this guys are still calling for more batches of tests every Saturday. Is it until all graduates in Nigeria have taken their tests before they call for the next stage. This country sha. smh undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by martinsfm(m): 12:35pm On Feb 04, 2017
Scheduled for which day?
Talkingboy:
Hi all ,

and how many hours ?

Thank You

Cc all auggie340

Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by asdwer: 7:02am On Feb 05, 2017
Interested in joining a global career networking group for talents in finance ?

Elite Finance Career Network is a free-membership targeted career resource and employment group for Nigerians in the Financial Services sector. At certain points in your job search, it can feel like you’re doing all the right things – networking, sending out resumes and so on – but no promising leads are turning up.

At times like these, connectivity with other job seekers, professionals and mentors can make all the difference between exhaustion and enthusiasm. Searching for a job takes persistence – and it’s not always easy to stay optimistic when prospects appear to be on the bleak side. That is where Elite Finance Career Network comes in. We offer direct access to job listings, recruiters, staffing agents and head hunters providing you with tips and strategies you might not have considered all within an active support network of like-minded professionals. This is a great opportunity for building relationships and gaining access to jobs in around the world with professional associations.

Offerings:

* Periodic publications of industry-specific news, hiring and firing trends, company research and job search tips.
* Study groups and advisory for professional membership (CFA, ACCA,FRM,ICAN,CPA,CIMA).
* Connection and matching to experienced mentors in various industries.
* Monthly Webinars and Weekly Minute newsletter.
* The EFCN Resume Service and job search tools.
* One-on-one career advice and support system.

Industries:

Banking/Finance/Insurance
Accounting/Audit/Tax/Advisory
Investment Banking/Asset Management
Risk Management/Consulting

To join us send your resume and contact information to elitefinanceng@gmail.com
Acceptance into the Elite Finance Career Network is highly selective
Applications open 15th of February 2017 - 21st of March 2017

[img]https://4.bp..com/-TYMf6PUGCnI/WKdWyLJDzyI/AAAAAAAAAZ0/Lp9Ipd63TScA_YaN0ubkpaCxh18oiBZgQCLcB/s1600/elite%2Bfinance.jpg[/img]
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by martinsfm(m): 12:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
Bro the funny tin is I stilk havent gotten an invite, im now doubting if I submitted at all sef lol..abt waiting...I see no biggie dr...some coy use mnths in recruiting just saying. All d best to all dt has written.
asdwer:
Some notes to share from what we were told 2 weeks ago.The MD was rambling a lot but If i remember correctly, he said last time 5000 applied, 140-150 wrote test and 30 passed test and 11 were given offers and 8 were hired. I want to put this company out of my mind. Because its a basic test. If we pass or fail you should be informed in less than 2 days. Unacceptable to have someone be hopeful for months over a test..
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by plentycrown1: 1:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
Who has heard from.this coy?
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by veronica23: 3:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
asdwer:
Some notes to share from what we were told 2 weeks ago.The MD was rambling a lot but If i remember correctly, he said last time 5000 applied, 140-150 wrote test and 30 passed test and 11 were given offers and 8 were hired. I want to put this company out of my mind. Because its a basic test. If we pass or fail you should be informed in less than 2 days. Unacceptable to have someone be hopeful for months over a test..

lol cheesy I wrote the test some weeks back and got a success mail indicating that further info will be communicated regarding the assessment centre...... I hv been waiting since then This is contrary to claim by HR guy of an expeditious schedule (he said the process won't take more than a month or so)

I guess the economic situation of the country might be partly responsible for the delay
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by samuel3818: 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
veronica23:

lol cheesy I wrote the test some weeks back and got a success mail indicating that further info will be communicated regarding the assessment centre...... I hv been waiting since then This is contrary to claim by HR guy of an expeditious schedule (he said the process won't take more than a month or so)

I guess the economic situation of the country might be partly responsible for the delay
Hi. Your 'some weeks back', you mean this year? I wrote on January 14th and I haven't heard anything from them...I mean NOTHING
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by veronica23: 7:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
samuel3818:

Hi. Your 'some weeks back', you mean this year? I wrote on January 14th and I haven't heard anything from them...I mean NOTHING

mid dec. 2016
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by plentycrown1: 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
We wrote the same day and i av not heard from them. No regret nor successful mail. Wen exactly did u get successful mail.
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by veronica23: 6:42am On Feb 06, 2017
plentycrown1:
We wrote the same day and i av not heard from them. No regret nor successful mail. Wen exactly did u get successful mail.

First week of January. A mail nd a call
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by adedee14: 8:32am On Feb 06, 2017
Can we all get to mail or call the HR? Because this doesn't look funny anymore. We actually don't know our fate all this while and we are still being kept in the dark. So just one person now has gotten a success mail and they are still conducting tests.

1 Like

Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by martinsfm(m): 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2017
Lol...he be like say na only me dem no wn invite...lol
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by martinsfm(m): 8:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
Based on reports. Its a good place to work...bt d tin is peeps dt v done d exam...no one here on nairaland has gottwn any feedback...urs cn be different sha
TheBatman:
hi guys, I just got a mail from cardinal stone, inviting me for an aptitude test, please I need to get some info, before I travel this long distance.
1) How much is the pay for their entry level.
2) Is there career progression in the coy.
3) Also how strict were they on the whole "Nysc discharge letter ish", because I would be done with service by march ending.

please I Need URGENT answers abeg, I no wan waste Tfare. Help a brother out
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
martinsfm:
Based on reports. Its a good place to work...bt d tin is peeps dt v done d exam...no one here on nairaland has gottwn any feedback...urs cn be different sha
thanks man, Na wa o
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 07, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am About To Lose A Job Opportunity After Receiving A Phone Call From HR / Top 50 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria That You Do Not Know / Vacancies In Port Harcourt (urgent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.