Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Aisha Buhari Releases Pre-wedding Photo Of Daughter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Releases Pre-wedding Photo Of Daughter (1614 Views)

Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online / Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare, VP Announces Engagement Of Daughter / Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Releases Pre-wedding Photo Of Daughter by metronaija3: 8:24am On Dec 15, 2016
Wife of the president, Aisha Buhari has released a pre-wedding photograph of her daughter with son of Billionaire Business man, Mohammed Indimi.

The first lady released the photograph in a tweet via her twitter handle on Thursday Morning asking Nigerians to pray for her daughter.

“Please join me in prayers as my second daughter Zahra Buhari gets married to Ahmed Indimi on Friday December 16,2016,” she said.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/12/aisha-buhari-releases-pre-wedding-photo.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Aisha Buhari Releases Pre-wedding Photo Of Daughter by herzern(m): 8:25am On Dec 15, 2016
Hijab please?? undecided

The sooner these set of people realise the scam embedded in their doctrine..The better for them..

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Releases Pre-wedding Photo Of Daughter by INTROVERT(f): 8:26am On Dec 15, 2016
Rich people know how to keep money and power in the family. grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Releases Pre-wedding Photo Of Daughter by bolinxman: 8:26am On Dec 15, 2016
Cool!
Re: Aisha Buhari Releases Pre-wedding Photo Of Daughter by madridguy(m): 8:26am On Dec 15, 2016
Happy married life Zahra my crush.
Re: Aisha Buhari Releases Pre-wedding Photo Of Daughter by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 15, 2016
They look like Christians smiley
Re: Aisha Buhari Releases Pre-wedding Photo Of Daughter by Atiku2019: 8:34am On Dec 15, 2016
I'm here to read Comments....

Congrats Zahra & Ahmed Indimi

Re: Aisha Buhari Releases Pre-wedding Photo Of Daughter by dustmalik: 8:36am On Dec 15, 2016
Pidgin2:
They look like Christians smiley
How do Christians look like?
Re: Aisha Buhari Releases Pre-wedding Photo Of Daughter by ojun50(m): 8:40am On Dec 15, 2016
Cossy should lead us in opening prayer, reno will give us wedding message while fayose will end d closing prayer.
Re: Aisha Buhari Releases Pre-wedding Photo Of Daughter by villareal15(m): 8:45am On Dec 15, 2016
Even though I'm not a fan but not bad at all.
Re: Aisha Buhari Releases Pre-wedding Photo Of Daughter by mazimee(m): 8:56am On Dec 15, 2016
The northern Muslim elites makes sure their daughters gets education and even reach marriageable age before giving out their daughters to their prospective husbands. The poor mumu northerners dey give their infants willingly to the Old dogs for marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Releases Pre-wedding Photo Of Daughter by BabaRamota1980: 8:56am On Dec 15, 2016
Atiku2019:
I'm here to read Comments....

Congrats Zahra & Mohammed Indimi

you freak. Its Ahmed, not Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Releases Pre-wedding Photo Of Daughter by Stalwert: 8:58am On Dec 15, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Aisha Buhari Releases Pre-wedding Photo Of Daughter by Atiku2019: 9:00am On Dec 15, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

you freak. Its Ahmed, not Mohammed.

Thanks.... Good Morning
Re: Aisha Buhari Releases Pre-wedding Photo Of Daughter by Ahmadgani(m): 9:02am On Dec 15, 2016
Let the ruling classes tremble at a communist revolution. The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win. Workingmen of all countries, unite!

Karl marx
Re: Aisha Buhari Releases Pre-wedding Photo Of Daughter by ThumbzTNA(m): 9:02am On Dec 15, 2016
When money marries power, it brings respect
Re: Aisha Buhari Releases Pre-wedding Photo Of Daughter by decatalyst(m): 9:04am On Dec 15, 2016
You may hate his dad n family but you will be doing your self a lot of heart hurt if you claim you don't like or covet her beautiful.

Beautiful couple.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Releases Pre-wedding Photo Of Daughter by Jokerman(m): 9:06am On Dec 15, 2016
Fake Moslems, where is her niqab?? grin...

Will Mohammad (S.A.W) bless this kind of Islamic marriage...??

Happy married life to them... I wish dem d best..

(1) (Reply)

6 Things Osinbajo Has Done As Acting President-am NEWS / Igbo Leaders Meet, Back A United Nigeria, Restructuring / Yakubu Gowon's Advise To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.