Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Now Is The Best Time To Sack Coach Amodu - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Now Is The Best Time To Sack Coach Amodu (841 Views)

IK Uche Woos Coach Amodu Shaibu / Steven Keshi Relieve Of His Job As Super Eagle Coach, Amodu in. / Coach Amodu Will Be Disgraced Out Of The Nations Cup - Primate Elijah Babatunde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now Is The Best Time To Sack Coach Amodu by Quod: 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2009
Thank God we qualified at last,but i seriously think that NFF should act wisely and relieve Mr.Amodu of his duties with immediate effect to forestall future embarrasment.
Re: Now Is The Best Time To Sack Coach Amodu by toshacer: 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2009
why?
Re: Now Is The Best Time To Sack Coach Amodu by DisGuy: 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2009
FOR TAKING US TO THE WORLD CUP lol funny people!!
Re: Now Is The Best Time To Sack Coach Amodu by akinalabi(m): 12:11am On Nov 15, 2009
This is the second time this guy is going to win the world cup ticket for Nigeria
Re: Now Is The Best Time To Sack Coach Amodu by Vladmir2: 2:45pm On Nov 15, 2009
Just get the clips of the whole matches played by Nigeria in this qualifer and you will see that,Amodu is technically inept.
Re: Now Is The Best Time To Sack Coach Amodu by Sagamite(m): 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2009
Vladmir 2:

Just get the clips of the whole matches played by Nigeria in this qualifer and you will see that,Amodu is technically inept.

Like Benitez and Mourinho?
Re: Now Is The Best Time To Sack Coach Amodu by khanye(m): 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2009
Sack this fool abeg angry
Re: Now Is The Best Time To Sack Coach Amodu by akinalabi(m): 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2009
khanye:

What are we hoping to achieve at the world cup?

Coaches get sacked so he can be sacked but nothing can take away the fact tha
he qualified us for 2 world cups. 2002 and 2010.
Re: Now Is The Best Time To Sack Coach Amodu by Sagamite(m): 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2009
khanye:

Do you mean the fool that has qualified us for TWO WCs, has not lost a single game in this qualifiers, his team has kept 9 clean sheets out of 12 games (only conceded 5 goals and scored 20)?
Re: Now Is The Best Time To Sack Coach Amodu by khanye(m): 4:58pm On Nov 15, 2009
Bleep d stats. What will you be saying if Tunisia won yesterday?
Re: Now Is The Best Time To Sack Coach Amodu by Sagamite(m): 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2009
khanye:

Bleep d stats. What will you be saying if Tunisia won yesterday?

Blaming the coach as I would have been thinking Mozambique is not that strong but now any such ignorance is not welcomed after they beat Tunisia.
Re: Now Is The Best Time To Sack Coach Amodu by Vladmir2: 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2009
@sagamite are you comparing Nigeria to Tunisia. Don't tell me you do not know the FIFA rankings of both teams.
Re: Now Is The Best Time To Sack Coach Amodu by Sagamite(m): 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2009
Vladmir 2:

@sagamite are you comparing Nigeria to Tunisia. Don't tell me you do not know the FIFA rankings of both teams.

My friend FIFA rankings is rubbish and has always been rubbish.

It ranks USA above Ivory Coast.

The methodology is just not good but is the best they could come up with.

Don't ever use it as a judging tool except the teams are like 50 places apart.
Re: Now Is The Best Time To Sack Coach Amodu by vikiviko(m): 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2009
It will be unfair to sack Amodu again.

Lets just go and enjoy the world cup whatever comes from it we take but must  not be disgraced.

Amodu's job is hotter than Mr. President's.
Re: Now Is The Best Time To Sack Coach Amodu by akinalabi(m): 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2009
khanye:

Bleep d stats.

Its no ordinary stat. He has taken us twice.

khanye:

What will you be saying if Tunisia won yesterday?

What if. . .

I dont like that statement. We can argue "what if" in any situation
Re: Now Is The Best Time To Sack Coach Amodu by Mufuadamu: 9:39pm On Nov 15, 2009
I think the coach has sacked himself by the decision to remove Emmanuel and keep Okoro on. He should resign. I believe that move prevented Nigeria from equalizing. Who was the best player? Who won the MVP and the silver shoe? Sani Emmanuel. Where was Okoro's name amongst? Okoro is just a selfish player and a selfish player is a dangerous player.
Re: Now Is The Best Time To Sack Coach Amodu by Sagamite(m): 5:22am On Nov 16, 2009
I love Amodu's arrogance.  grin

And one idiot was arguing with me on NL (I can't remember which idiot) that he was a yesman.

[flash=400,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/X55-Q0Xwip8[/flash]

[flash=400,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/hgzyMDz0DNY&feature/related[/flash]
Re: Now Is The Best Time To Sack Coach Amodu by khanye(m): 12:38pm On Nov 16, 2009
A good coach will never start Eneramo and Yak together
when you got obagoal and Nsofor on the bench
i wonder what olofinjana is still doin in that team.
Thanks to Mikel and obagoal for the ticket.
Re: Now Is The Best Time To Sack Coach Amodu by supereagle(m): 1:13pm On Nov 16, 2009
Nigeria will not go far if you sack the man the second time. The God of soccer will go aginst you. the best thing to do now is to beef up the technical crews and send the man for more refrecher courses to update his knowledge.
Re: Now Is The Best Time To Sack Coach Amodu by Kx: 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2009
This is how it will play out.
Amodu may go to nations cup and expose his lack of technical know how
to d extent even some of d players will join calls for his sack.
Nigeria may not cross d second round in angola.

Amodus sack decision will be taken in Angola.

He called for continuity.
Continuity of hbp for d fans,continuiuty of coachy arrogance to d press dat made u.

WOZA 2010,we cant wait for a sharp coach.

(1) (Reply)

Cameroon Soccer Player Attacks Fan After Match In Iran / Football Statistics For The Weekend. Nigerian Premier League / Buy And Customize Original Club And National Football Jerseys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.