Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,460 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Tiwa Savage Stuns In Sheer Outfit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Stuns In Sheer Outfit (18042 Views)

"I No Get Wahala" - Tiwa Savage Stuns In New Photos / Tonto Dikeh Lovely In Sheer Outfit (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Stuns In See-Through Outfit For Quilox Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Sheer Outfit by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Sheer Outfit by ikp120(m): 12:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
rocknation62:
Then u can never see good things bro...sorry bro ain't cursing you

Lolzzz grin grin grin

Bro that lady has average looks.
Are you so dumb that you've not seen her without make up and with make up? undecided
The gap is so wide mehn.
I repeat, that babe is average when it comes to beauty.
Even if she throw herself at me, I will reject her. I don't hate her, but I've observed that she usually tries so hard to impress. She may have good voice and music stuff, but not beauty mehn. wink

I guess you've not seen fine babes. Even Makydebbie here on Nairaland is naturally hotter than that babe wink

By the way, I have never cared about curses at all. cool cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Sheer Outfit by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
Curve ko.. Bold ni ...
undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Sheer Outfit by Aburi001: 1:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
ikp120:
I don't know why. But I don't see this lady as hot. I've never. She is too fake mehn. cry lipsrsealed
Yeah......it's because you're BLIND.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Sheer Outfit by ikp120(m): 1:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
Aburi001:
Yeah......it's because you're BLIND.

Lolzzz grin grin grin

It's because your standards are so low that you see her as hot. I sincerely don't see her as that.

She is very fake. I prefer real babes mehn wink
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Sheer Outfit by rocknation62(m): 2:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
ikp120:

Lolzzz grin grin grin

Are you so dumb that you've not seen her without make up and with make up? undecided
The gap is so wide mehn.
Even if she throw herself at me, I will reject her. I don't hate her, but I've observed that she usually tries so hard to impress. She may have good voice and music stuff, but not beauty mehn. wink

I guess you've not seen fine babes. Even Makydebbie here on Nairaland is naturally hotter than that babe wink

By the way, I have never cared about curses at all. cool cool coolWell,ur type alwys make mouth. FYI,i av seen her live,pics and all..She's HOT,SEXY and BEAUTIFUL. Its high time you needed dis (BINOCULARS) to see the BEAUTY and SEXINESS in her...MOFO tongue tongue tongue
oya use this

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Sheer Outfit by rocknation62(m): 2:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
ikp120:

Lolzzz grin grin grin

The gap is so wide mehn.

By the way, I have never cared about curses at all. cool cool cool
Well,ur type alwys make mouth. FYI,i av seen her live,pics and all..She's HOT,SEXY and BEAUTIFUL. Its high time you needed dis (BINOCULARS) to see the BEAUTY and SEXINESS in her...MOFO tongue tongue tongue oya use this

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Sheer Outfit by ikp120(m): 2:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
rocknation62:
oya use this[/color]

Lolzzz grin grin grin

Then I guess she is not my type. Because I can't just see a thing in the world in any of her pics, except the ones with terrible make up, which are so fake mehn grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Sheer Outfit by rocknation62(m): 2:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
ikp120:

Lolzzz grin grin grin

Then I guess she is not my type. Because I can't just see a thing in the world in any of her pics, except the ones with terrible make up, which are so fake mehn grin grin grin
But i just gave u BINOCULARS to use...i knw ur babe is not as beautiful as TIWA

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Sheer Outfit by ikp120(m): 2:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
rocknation62:
Well,ur type alwys make mouth. FYI,i av seen her live,pics and all..She's HOT,SEXY and BEAUTIFUL. Its high time you needed dis (BINOCULARS) to see the BEAUTY and SEXINESS in her...MOFO tongue tongue tongue oya use this

What is the "MOFO" for?
I just aired my view on a public forum and you're calling me names already.
Abi na you get my commenting spirit? undecided
Next time just say your own and go your way. That's called being mature. cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Sheer Outfit by ikp120(m): 2:31pm On Dec 15, 2016
rocknation62:
But i just gave u BINOCULARS to use...i knw ur babe is not as beautiful as TIWA

Lolzzz grin grin grin

Is it because I'm chatting with you on Nairaland? undecided

For your information I'm a single guy
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Sheer Outfit by rocknation62(m): 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
ikp120:

What is the "MOFO" for?
I just aired my view on a public forum and you're calling me names already.
Abi na you get my commenting spirit? undecided
Next time just say your own and go your way. That's called being mature. cool
HE PAIN YOU? NO LET AM PAIN YOU DUDE...OK U FRGOT SO SOON WHEN YOU SAID "AM I SO DUMP" PLS DO ME A FAVOUR, GO BACK TO UR MENTIONS AND READ AGAIN...MR. MATURITY
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Sheer Outfit by rocknation62(m): 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
rocknation62:
READ UR MENTION BRO AND SEE FOR YOURSELF
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Sheer Outfit by ikp120(m): 2:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
rocknation62:
HE PAIN YOU? NO LET AM PAIN YOU DUDE...OK U FRGOT SO SOON WHEN YOU SAID "AM I SO DUMP" PLS DO ME A FAVOUR, GO BACK TO UR MENTIONS AND READ AGAIN...MR. MATURITY

Please go and read it again because the last time I checked that was a question.

Please bro just confirm that and get back to me.

Thanks!
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Sheer Outfit by rocknation62(m): 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2016
ikp120:

Please go and read it again because the last time I checked that was a question.

Please bro just confirm that and get back to me.

Thanks!
NO THANKS... grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Sheer Outfit by ikp120(m): 2:43pm On Dec 15, 2016
rocknation62:
NO THANKS... grin grin grin
Lolzzz grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Sheer Outfit by rocknation62(m): 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
ikp120:

Lolzzz grin grin grin
u EHEN...NYC ONE SHA grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns In Sheer Outfit by VeecThorr(m): 3:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
11/10 would still bang. MILF

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Skiibii Performing In His Underwear / Top Playboy Hot Girls / Shan George 'I Am Not Dating Mikel Obi'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.