Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Aisha Buhari Announces Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Announces Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding (22067 Views)

Woman Photoshopped Herself Into Zahra And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding Photos / Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding / Photos From Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Announces Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by conductor1: 9:04am On Dec 15, 2016
Thursday, 15 December 2016
Aisha Buhari announces Zahra Buhari and Ahmed Indimi's wedding

Nigeria's first lady Aisha Buhari just announced the wedding of her daughter Zahra to oil magnate's son Ahmed Indimi. She also shared the above photo.

Happy married life to this cute-looking couple.
lalasticlala

Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/12/aisha-buhari-announces-zahra-buhari-and.html

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Announces Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by conductor1: 9:04am On Dec 15, 2016

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Announces Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by Damibiz(m): 9:10am On Dec 15, 2016
Wishing her HML....As them the celebrate,me too de celebrate my 1000 + total LIKES on Nairaland,thank u friendz for all ur likes.,...let's keep the ministry moving

16 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Announces Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by ammyluv2002(f): 9:24am On Dec 15, 2016
Congratulations to the both families

Very decent pre wedding pic

13 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Announces Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by AroOkigbo(m): 9:29am On Dec 15, 2016
ok
Re: Aisha Buhari Announces Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 15, 2016

10 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Announces Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by Omudia11: 9:29am On Dec 15, 2016
Hausas/Muslims rarely ever marry for love. It is always arranged marriage. I don't know of 2 southern billionaire children who have married. My friend once told me about his then 17yr old Hausa Gf that just broke the news to him that she was marrying in a few days.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Announces Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by Talk2Bella(f): 9:29am On Dec 15, 2016
Let's pray it lasts, arranged marriages have 50/50 chances of survival, that's if both parties learn to love each other

My father is the president
My father is a billionaire in dollars

I just de imagine how them go de quarrel grin

16 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Announces Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by VcStunner(m): 9:30am On Dec 15, 2016
Haram
That's all we see..... haram!

How else do you explain how 2 fine people one with a lot of (inherited) money and the other with a lot of(inherited) power will come together in matrimony? The outcome is surely going to be haramious.
Personally I wish them luck. I don't know how many tenure but I wish it lasts forever seriously. They are just cute.
Re: Aisha Buhari Announces Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by Ijaya123: 9:30am On Dec 15, 2016
The couple look gorgeous.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Announces Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 15, 2016
And so? Make I carry my phone stone wall? mtcheew..
Re: Aisha Buhari Announces Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by richidinho(m): 9:30am On Dec 15, 2016
Happy married life to her and

Happy birthday to me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Announces Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by Kunleskey(m): 9:31am On Dec 15, 2016
Re: Aisha Buhari Announces Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by BuyGoats: 9:31am On Dec 15, 2016
Aisha buy up my goats please....

Please check my signature for your Christmas goats. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Announces Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 15, 2016
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari Announces Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by Kunleskey(m): 9:32am On Dec 15, 2016
Martino240:
And so? Make I carry my phone stone wall? mtcheew..
u dey vex ?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Announces Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by Jaytecq(m): 9:33am On Dec 15, 2016
ok oooo
Fela don talk am bfore.

".... e still hard for my people to buy soap"
Re: Aisha Buhari Announces Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by Mayorsholly(m): 9:33am On Dec 15, 2016
Issokay grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Announces Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by czaratwork: 9:33am On Dec 15, 2016
As far as i am concerned. Zahra is the reason her dad won the election. Not for the masses.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Announces Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by czaratwork: 9:34am On Dec 15, 2016
Using your position as first daughter to get married to a rich family. what happens to the poor masses your family deceived?
czaratwork:
As far as i am concerned. Zahra is the reason her dad won the election. Not for the masses.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Announces Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by exlink10(m): 9:35am On Dec 15, 2016
good
Re: Aisha Buhari Announces Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by Leopantro: 9:35am On Dec 15, 2016
clap for you. kindly tell your father that I have not received October and November salary.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Announces Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by Guyman02: 9:35am On Dec 15, 2016
Elites arranging marriages for their children with children of the high and mighty while children of Kpakos fight on their behalf on Social Media.
Last year when Buhari could not even afford money for APC form, this arrangee marriages were not there, today every big mans son in the North is scampering for his daughters hands even the one that was divorced for some years with 4 kids had a society wedding.

Congrats to the couple.

12 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Announces Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by WizBLANCE(m): 9:35am On Dec 15, 2016
FOR THIS BUHARIFICATED ERA? dear husband post pond to 2019 and Thank me later.
Re: Aisha Buhari Announces Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by Wendyslim(f): 9:36am On Dec 15, 2016
congrats . may Allah put baraka in ur wedding.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Announces Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by okonja(m): 9:37am On Dec 15, 2016
Barakallahu fii

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Announces Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by nothernstar: 9:37am On Dec 15, 2016
She has sinned for not wearing hijab. She is worldly exposing her hands and face. It's a rich man's world though so nothing happens
Re: Aisha Buhari Announces Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by yomalex(m): 9:38am On Dec 15, 2016
good
Re: Aisha Buhari Announces Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by policy12: 9:39am On Dec 15, 2016
our money...

Come to think of it, is this posture not against Islamic rule? see as them hold each other hand tight and Zarah not wearing Hijab; If na one poor man children now the girl for put on hijab if possible self she go wear hiqab like naija ninja. No wonder some school of thought believe religion is for the poor.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pump Attendant Arrested For Selling Fuel At N240 (video) / Stop Gloating, Atiku Will Soon Reclaim His Mandate- PDP Tells President Buhari / President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.