Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo (22023 Views)

Afenifere Justifies Obi’s Endorsement, Tinubu’s Team Fumes / Usman Yusuf: Why 2023 Elections Won’t Hold / You Have Senators’ Endorsement, I Have Their Votes, Ndume Tells Lawan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by bennybuhari: 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2022
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

The acting leader of pan- Yoruba socio-political group, Afenifere, Chief Ayo Adebanjo on Sunday said he will not open his doors for any meeting with Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) and Atiku Abubakar, the flagbearer of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Speaking with DAILY INDEPENDENT, Adebanjo said having endorsed Peter Obi, presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP), he will not meet with any other presidential candidate as that will amount to double standards.

He said “I won’t welcome any of them. What will I be meeting other presidential candidates for? They shouldn’t come to me. That to me is hypocrisy. I don’t play double games. They can’t convince me to endorse or vote for them”.

“I have already declared support for Peter Obi and my reasons are clear. My reason is principally ideological and constitutional. If we truly believe in the unity of Nigeria, then we must support an Igbo man for president in 2023 and that is what we have done”.

“Our reasons are clear. The South West has produced a president and currently occupied the position ofVP, the South-south has spent a total of six years in the presidency, but the Igbo people of South East have never tasted presidency in Nigeria, and now that the post is due back in the South, equity demands that it be ceded to the Igbo”.
https://independent.ng/obis-endorsement-i-wont-hold-meetings-with-tinubu-atiku-ayo-adebanjo/

243 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Urheadmaster(m): 6:14pm On Nov 20, 2022
grin

Chief Ayo Adebanjo is one among elder statesmanship that mean well for Nigeria tongue

600 Likes 63 Shares

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by MandelaLives: 6:15pm On Nov 20, 2022
This is an elder indeed.

Dear Obidients, if anyone tells you that Peter Obi is not becoming Nigeria's President next year, just look at the person and pity him/her.

Remember, it's how they once thought he couldn't pull crowds beyond Twitter. They are still living in the past.

Read here, how it's going to be impossible to rig the elections:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XLgZXaPbaDk39Rw9DxAq4-37di3JahJIaFbnfc-M5LE/edit?usp=drivesdk

269 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by PrinceOfLagos: 6:15pm On Nov 20, 2022
May God continue to bless this man , money can not buy his conscience

He sees light for Nigeria under the able leadership of his Excellency Mr Peter Obi

He has endorsed Peter Obi and we shall follow him and vote Peter Obi

374 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Naira20: 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2022
Maximum respect

193 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by ALTERNATEID: 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2022
This attention seeking old man should rest. Nobody is seeking a meeting with you. Campaign for your candidate and stop dropping Tinubu’s name all over the place. Tinubu and Atiku are not seeking for your irrelevant endorsement.

48 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Ceenaija(m): 6:26pm On Nov 20, 2022
Papa, the man that saw tomorrow.

186 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Brendaniel: 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2022
Correct

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by ganisucks(f): 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
This attention seeking old man should rest. Nobody is seeking a meeting with you. Campaign for your candidate and stop dropping Tinubu’s name all over the place. Tinubu and Atiku are not seeking for your irrelevant endorsement.

If so why did Tinubu pay for a meeting for the houseboy and gateman of Afenifere. You guys should stop making things difficult and confusing for Tinubu. As things are, there is no where Tinubu won't go, no bridge he won't cross, no road he won't drive on, just as long as there's a whimper of hope for his lifelong ambition.

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Phantom233: 6:32pm On Nov 20, 2022
Folks that don't understand anything about politics, Federalism, rotation of power and federal character principle Will keep supporting the wrong person cos of sentiments and ethnicity. The man has made his point very clear. His reason for supporting Obidatti is principally ideological and Constitutional.
We've had SS, SE, and SW produced the president previously and for equity sake it's SE turn. Its only enemies of Nigeria that Will want a particular regions to keep holding unto power at the detriment not others .

101 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by chiefolododo(m): 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2022
Obi--- first position (25m+

Tinubu----2nd position(22m+)

Atiku ----- 3rd position

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Johnthejohn(m): 6:42pm On Nov 20, 2022
God bless Ayo Adebanjo, a good Yoruba Man who loves Equity, Fairness and Good Justice. May God bless him.
Nigeria shall be great again.

152 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Ngwamankillyou(m): 6:47pm On Nov 20, 2022
No reasonable person will welcome tiefnubu and atifku the old fools who brought northern regional president and failure in Chief called buhari,you called us name and we make sure your government did not succeed either,are you the best president to Nigerians today? Answer is No. Same thing await tiefnubu and atifku if they try.

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by temitope27(m): 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2022
Unfortunately obi will fail

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by bennybuhari: 6:52pm On Nov 20, 2022
grin grin grin
temitope27:
Unfortunately obi will fail

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Favean(m): 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
No need Atiku and Tinubu have failed already

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
It won’t change anything!

Still won’t deter His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Everything trying to feel relevant now.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Realists(m): 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

Don't mind the old Nzogbu Nzogbu politician, there is always a JUDAS ISCARIOT after every greatman. Let the oldman wail in peace.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by kk2027: 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
Sir we heard you loud and clear

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Lovenorth: 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
I like this plain truth

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Scammerr(m): 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
alright
Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by compton11(m): 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2022
What an old loser!

This old head is supporting our number one enemy,the people that don't want any goodness for Yoruba.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by kk2027: 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2022
God bless pa Adebanjo

God bless Mr Macaroni

God bless my pastor Oyedepo

God bless all the SW pastors that have been speaking out

God bless Afenifere and all lovers of truth worldwide

Nigeria shall be great again in our lifetime

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by bestman09(m): 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2022
Man of principle and integrity.

Wish we have many people like you in this country

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by SenatePresdo(m): 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2022
Adebanjo is among the very few sensible Yorubas.

Prior to this moment, I had the notion that Yorubas are intellects.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by OfeAchi: 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
Seeking Tinubus brown envelope as usual

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by kk2027: 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
My pastor said it that a sick country cannot be handed to a sick president

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by livinbygrace: 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
Baba go rest make we hear word .As far as South West is concerned ,you have no electoral value and that’s why all the candidates you have been supporting always lose .Jagaban is the Next President.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by 4song: 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

G5 Governors: Okowa Leads Fresh Reconciliation Moves / Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) / Charly Boy Endorses Peter Obi, Promises To Stage Biggest Rally Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.