Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

See The Horrible Atrocity Rochas Okorocha Is Committing At Owerri (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Horrible Atrocity Rochas Okorocha Is Committing At Owerri (photo) (2392 Views)

"Before I Commit Suicide, Okorocha Is Owing Me N900k" - Man In Imo (Photos) / Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode / Aisha Buhari Poses With Governors' Wives In Owerri(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Horrible Atrocity Rochas Okorocha Is Committing At Owerri (photo) by vani86: 9:04am On Dec 15, 2016
Wickedness of Rochas Okorocha.

In the morning I was chatting with my Dad over the phone when he excitedly told me that he was hurrying up to Owerri, that Imo state government invited them to come for the payment of their pension arrears. He hurriedly left for Owerri.

I called him via video call this afternoon to ask him how his journey faired, with a gloomy face he sourly said "I wonder how that man (Rochas Okorocha) closes his eyes and sleeps comfortably in his wickedness". He averred that Rochas is owing pensioners more than 20months of their pension arrears but as they got there to collect their due entitlement, they were told that the state government will only pay them 40% of their monthly pension, and not just 40% but 40% of 11months out of 20months arrears they are owed.

Hold on, not just all.

As pre-requisite to getting the severely diminished pay, they were mandated to sign a document that stated that they have been paid of all their arrears and they are grateful to the governor for such kind gesture, that they will not engage in any match protest, neither will they report to the media nor write any protest letter against the governor.

Wait, there's more to it.

It happened that after they must have been compelled and browbeaten into signing the said document, they were then told to go home that the money would be paid into their accounts before the year runs out.
Imagine wickedness!. APC and Rochas Okorocha.. hmmm!.

I'm very sure his media aid and his legion of 80K per month social media "vuvuzelas" would soon come up social media-sphere to mouth lies that he has cleared all pension arrears.

From Blog Reader
Dr Micheal Duru

1 Like

Re: See The Horrible Atrocity Rochas Okorocha Is Committing At Owerri (photo) by vani86: 9:06am On Dec 15, 2016
Abagworo and co, when will you start saying the truth and stop defending this maniac of a governor, this is his 2nd term and he has nothing to lose while after eating the 100k you will collect poverty will set back in.

This is sheer wickedness

6 Likes

Re: See The Horrible Atrocity Rochas Okorocha Is Committing At Owerri (photo) by psucc(m): 9:08am On Dec 15, 2016
It is called change.

That was what they promised and they have sincerely and dutifully kept that promise.

6 Likes

Re: See The Horrible Atrocity Rochas Okorocha Is Committing At Owerri (photo) by vani86: 9:16am On Dec 15, 2016
psucc:
It is called change.

That was what they promised and they have sincerely and dutifully kept that promise.

Is ambode not APC, are lagosians suffering at his hand, let us leave party affiliation and blame game aside. Okorocha is evil, very greedy, who constructs a flyover with molded blocks, and this is an oil state.

Haba

Lalasticlala

7 Likes

Re: See The Horrible Atrocity Rochas Okorocha Is Committing At Owerri (photo) by AK6464(m): 9:28am On Dec 15, 2016
This some kind of joke, right?

2 Likes

Re: See The Horrible Atrocity Rochas Okorocha Is Committing At Owerri (photo) by eyeview: 9:30am On Dec 15, 2016
Ever since the apc won at the centre,Rochas and indeed most apc governors carry out maladministration with so much impunity. They now behave as if nobody can sanction them. Corruption and brazen fraudulent practices are ripe in apc governed states.
There was one thing i can give pdp kudos for. They could sanction erring member governors.
Under obj,all can remember that he prosecuted joshua dariye,alams,bode george. The pdp even stopped mbadinuju from a return ticket simply because he performed woefully in his first tenure.
Under gej,they could sanction erring members who then formed the nPDP and decamped.
But under this apc,anything goes. Once you are a member,you can do and undo and the presidency can not question you.
Rochas has been running imo with so much impunity. How can a governor owing pensioners their pensioners upto 36 months pension agree to pay them for 11 months as a final pay for their 36onths and when they agree,you now add that it will just be 40percent and that they should accept 60percent forfeiture as their contribution towards imo development.
And to add insult to the injury,they are to sign that they collected 36 full months pension.

Apc is a curse to this nation.
If the people will humble themselves and pray to God for forgiveness of their folly,He will forgive and deliver them from this bondage.

In the last 24 hours i have received many messages and cries from imo people lamenting the fate of the pensioners.
I call on every imo person with a voters card to realize that imo state is now in a bondage and must join hands and close ranks to deliver the state from the hold of evil men. Let us party differences and sentiments aside and fight against the machinations of evil called apc.
I have met with a few people and the vision is growing. We will fight them politically and spiritually. We are ready. I have already distanced my wife and kids. If i go down,i go down but 2019 will be a year of liberation for ndi imo from Rochas and all the candidates he and uche nwosu will compile from their bedroom.

7 Likes

Re: See The Horrible Atrocity Rochas Okorocha Is Committing At Owerri (photo) by DaBullIT(m): 9:54am On Dec 15, 2016
oKORO has charred someone grin grin
Re: See The Horrible Atrocity Rochas Okorocha Is Committing At Owerri (photo) by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 15, 2016
They voted for APC and expected PDP dividends?

2 Likes

Re: See The Horrible Atrocity Rochas Okorocha Is Committing At Owerri (photo) by vani86: 10:16am On Dec 15, 2016
AK6464:
This some kind of joke, right?

Very far from a joke my brother. You really need to listen to imolites and hear their complaints, civil servants arr suffering, this is the treatment given to pensioners.

No viable govt presence apart from owerri, yet he is setting up an xmas tree worth millions of naira.

Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: See The Horrible Atrocity Rochas Okorocha Is Committing At Owerri (photo) by sonyad: 10:45am On Dec 15, 2016
The cries and regret against imo state govt house is getting too much. Isn't it time for imolites to come together and take a decisive action against this man. Must they ensure till 2019 to effect the desired change? Lawyers in the house, what can be done?
Re: See The Horrible Atrocity Rochas Okorocha Is Committing At Owerri (photo) by DrObum(m): 12:36pm On Dec 15, 2016
Sometimes I try to pity Nigerians, then I remember that next elections, they would still vote their 'town's man' or the candidate from their church or mosque, then I stop pitying them.

We deserve the kind of leaders that we have!

Bleep us all! undecided

2 Likes

Re: See The Horrible Atrocity Rochas Okorocha Is Committing At Owerri (photo) by eyeview: 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
DrObum:
Sometimes I try to pity Nigerians, then I remember that next elections, they would still vote their 'town's man' or the candidate from their church or mosque, then I stop pitying them.

Bleep us all! undecided
Exactly.
Imo people had the chance to vote out this man last year but they chose to be blinded by petty sentiments.
They were warned

2 Likes

Re: See The Horrible Atrocity Rochas Okorocha Is Committing At Owerri (photo) by AnodaIT(m): 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
DrObum:

Bleep us all! undecided
You are right, I will be the last person to vote anybody just because we are from the same place. I have benefited more from connections from elsewhere than from my town people even those who are privileged

1 Like

Re: See The Horrible Atrocity Rochas Okorocha Is Committing At Owerri (photo) by UchaNwababa: 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2016
okoro awusa need another slap, but don't worry let me call that woman
Re: See The Horrible Atrocity Rochas Okorocha Is Committing At Owerri (photo) by infogenius(m): 5:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
If this is true
This is broad daylight robbery.
It is not fair at all.

And you know what if they are paid the
40% , the remaining goes into the pocket
of a cartel

Very unfortunate, i just hope it is not true.
Re: See The Horrible Atrocity Rochas Okorocha Is Committing At Owerri (photo) by dotman4real007(m): 5:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
its not Rochas's fault, we need to do away with 2nd term in office for governors and senators and reps and presidents, we must stop this our dogmatic way in politics. Must it always be APC and PDP? We need new sets of politicians and not the rogues we have now!!!

(1) (Reply)

APC Supporters Shut Down Port Harcourt (photos) / Only An Igbo Man Can Rescue Nigeria From Recession - Primate Ayodele / Buhari's Aides Are Uncomfortable With Osinbajo's Rising Popularity - Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.