Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,605 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana (38240 Views)

Blessing Oche, Ex Miss Benue 2008 Celebrates Birthday With Cute Photos / Don Jazzy And Giuseppina Baafi, Ex Miss Ghana All Smiles In Cute Photo / Yewande Baruwa Is Dead (Ex Miss Charismatic Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by Atiku2019: 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
Miss Delta? grin
Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
How did she even win the miss delta? Did her beauty departed her after being crowned?

1 Like

Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by Dabss(m): 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2016
zicoswagg:
And how does it change the price of rice in the market undecided
must u comment? If u don't have anything reasonable to say just shift.
Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by kokosin: 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2016
and Ghana just voted CHANGE

1 Like

Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by swazpedro(m): 12:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
An eye for an eye
Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by jeromzy(m): 12:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
Please oga police,can u tell the accused to log on to nairaland for us to read her own version of the story before i draw conclusions.
Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by Legend87(m): 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
#Heart_of_Stone....
She's probably on a vengeance missioncheesy
Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by ammyluv2002(f): 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
prof1990:
how this ugly person win miss Delta? as fine babes plenty for Delta reach.

back to the topic. this story is missing plenty key elements
I dey tell you. Plenty elements no just dey inside the story, but the woman get mind
Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by arixsto2(m): 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
africa and their slave mentality. Just one small that pepe don rest small for his side, see everyone else as speeking tools that he can battered and tribal mark as he like. The funny things is the 5cedis or N20 police as they called it here will do nothing. Who can blame then when the system is design for the 'have' to have it all.
Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by bellarmine: 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
What are you narrating, Op?

2 Likes

Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2016
cry cry I'm sorry that happened to you dear, add me up on fb Adanna Amadioha, take heart.
Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by maballack(m): 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2016
Story doesn't add up mr man in the force. You probably amongst those police disturbing youths and with impunity willing to go across even the Nigerian border to perpetrate you obtaining them. You only got what you deserved. Go back to your police post and wait till he comes back to Nigeria so u can find settlement. Oloshi

You can't mention the lady and then also don't say anything about the husband when he came back. She said blackmailing you because you came over to obtain the husband. She only gave her husband the mind to treat your long time füçk up. It's calculative. He travelled the deed was done now he is back he told you nothing can happen. Go lick your wounds

1 Like

Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by KingSango(m): 12:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
zoba88:
more

Whatever happened to moving the hell out of that house and the lives of those wicked people? There is some self responsibilty in the solution. Ase.
Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by Hades2016(m): 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
Some of the boys might be fvvckin her , such women are very cheap and heartless ..... remember karma is a biittch and it will fvvcckk you real bad angry
Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by zicoswagg(m): 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
Dabss:
must u comment? If u don't have anything reasonable to say just shift.

Is like your brain is paining you? undecided
Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
You said you are 'an officer'; Yet you do not know how to get to another police station outside that jurisdiction to complain about the negligence of such case or contact interpol to handle this issue ? Are you sure you guys are not into yahoo yahoo in Ghana ? Not that I have anything against Nigerians trying to survive the recession but I dont understand why a man needs 8 boys, you didnt say 8 staff, but boys ? Do you mind telling us what these boys do for a living ?

I believe you brought this narration online so we can either find you solution or complicate things for you. But I need to know the details before I welcome ideation of e-jungle justice.

4 Likes

Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by Carlmax(m): 12:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ghana burgers all of them.... Ritualist and Criminals, married to a thug and ashi... What's our bizness. Walks outta thread.
Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by carboblanko(m): 12:36pm On Dec 15, 2016
kinibigdeal:
I seriously dont understand the write up undecided
same here. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by faitheverest(f): 12:36pm On Dec 15, 2016
I no understand this gist at all!
Na the woman beat am abi na the man??
But Oga you Bleep up, why you no comot for that house when the threats were coming?? You go find trouble come dey type nonsense here, why you suppose jejely carry your wahala go..

2 Likes

Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by Carlmax(m): 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
Every young boy in delta state wants to go to Ghana... SMH
Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by Captain001(m): 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2016
10 boys under him; Yahoo Yahoo business in Ghana still seems to be thriving for warri /Sapele boys.

1 Like

Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by onatisi(m): 12:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
The man overstayed his welcome,he wasn't smart to know when to leave ..
Secondly ,when the wife of an influential person says she will set you up,you better beg her,even Potiphar's wife set Joseph up and sent him to prison,this man must be a very proud and arrogant man to have told the woman that her threats means nothing. He is even lucky she didn't poison him,and nothing would have happened.
Thirdly,what is the man concern or interest in the woman squabbles with someone else?,it means this man wasn't minding his business and maybe was busy behaving like a macho man. The woman needed to treat his fuckup.
Never underestimate the powers of a devilish woman ,if you do,you will have urself to blame
Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by unipol(m): 12:46pm On Dec 15, 2016
First of all u have a brother in Ghana, u left ur brothers place to come and stay with ur friend??

You are a Nigerian police and you need justice, right? As a policeman, how many people did u give justice or help to get justice on the process of doing ur work? Kama is a beach.

2 Likes

Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by oluxy(m): 12:47pm On Dec 15, 2016
Which of the uniform?
A uniform man 3 months leaves?

3months?

I doubt.

Anyway... I pray u find ur justice.

1 Like

Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 15, 2016
Yahoo boys! By the way what are you doing in another man's house when you don't have a cordial relationship?

There is more to this than you have told us. Guess you went to collect your share of the money?
Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by Joephat(m): 12:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
wait Oga!

you do help him out whenever he gets into any police case in Nigeria not minding if he guilty or not rite?

you just got what you deserved... Do you know how many ppl you av used that opportunity to deny justice.

She for Kill u self, useless uniform man!

1 Like

Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
Choi! This guy can lie oo, this story is full of lies, well u don already chop the beating in advance for lying to Nigerians, e be like say ur senior brother na lai Mohammed. grin
Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by BeauHomme: 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
"...he has up to 8 boys under him..." Which work em dey do?

"...I have rescued him from lots of police cases in Nigeria..." Which clean person gets into "lots of police cases"?

Story teller didn't even mention the accusations his 'beaters' levelled against him. Oga, tell us anoda story jor.

From the story, all I see is two criminal friends having issues and settling scores the criminal way.

2 Likes

Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by biggz82: 1:05pm On Dec 15, 2016
Na leaf wen dey sweet goat dey kill goat.

U hv a brother in Ghana but u choose 2 stay wit a friend cos he's rich even wen d wife told u she would set u up u still stayed. Wen e red u remember ur brother abi.

From my end u deserved wat u got.
Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
Adanna86:
cry cry I'm sorry that happened to you dear, add me up on fb Adanna Amadioha, take heart.
adanna pls add me up on fb, I yry to add u but its not working, mrdice emmanuel anasoh
Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by tammie24: 1:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
prof1990:
how this ugly person win miss Delta? as fine babes plenty for Delta reach.

back to the topic. this story is missing plenty key elements
I was going to say the same thing too o.
.. miss delta?
Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by Marotzke(m): 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
The OP is a fraudster. The man is a fraud gang chieftain or what they call "chairman".
Like someone mentioned before, an untreated "fuckup" have just been addressed.
Eight boys under him? Must be an up and coming chairman. Real chairmen have 30 boys and counting under them.
The police knew they were dealing with organised crime, so they don't give a hoot.
What kind of officer are you OP?
The woman dosen't have a name?
This new "fuckup" will soon be treated.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jayden Safo, Juliet Ibrahim's Son In New Adorable Photos / COZA Pastor: Kemi Adetiba Educates Nigerians On How Rape Victims Behave / Kcee Flaunts Cash In Ripped Jeans (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.