Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana (38247 Views)

Blessing Oche, Ex Miss Benue 2008 Celebrates Birthday With Cute Photos / Don Jazzy And Giuseppina Baafi, Ex Miss Ghana All Smiles In Cute Photo / Yewande Baruwa Is Dead (Ex Miss Charismatic Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by cyprex: 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
Sorry brother. Since it is a woman that did it to a man, it won't attract condemnation as it would if it were the other way round.
Just take heart and realize how endangered the male specie is. Better luck next time.
Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by travelpoint: 1:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
zoba88:
As shared by Tony.......

'Good day my fellow DPA members.... Here is a cry for justice and i need all your supports and assistance in any way you guys can.

My Name is Okorodudu Anthony Ejomafuvwe, I hail from ughelli north local government, Delta state....

Here is the complaint i have to report to the DPA....

I visited a friend in Ghana called TONY IGBIWU and i've stayed with him now for a month and 3 weeks, i went there for 3months vacation. My eldest brother stays here too but i decide to stay with him. When i entered ghana, i located the nearest police station and made them aware of my presence in the country, i showed them my Identity Card as a uniform man that i am in my country Nigeria. And for the past 2weeks now, his wife has been acting funny and been asked me to always give her space which i did. I was driving the wife along Spintex road in ghana and she told me that she will black-mail me in the country and i laughed about it, and told her it won't happen and she replied saying "WE SHALL SEE"
The husband has two houses in ghana, 1 is at Spintex road and the other at Teshe Rasta Police Post. He has upto 8 boys under him. His Uncle is the Chief Judge in Asaba, Delta state.

One of the boys in his other house at Spintex called Julius also had issues with the wife too, and i keep telling boy that boy to go and apologize to the wife because she and her husband are good people and he shouldn't do anything to offend them. And the boy yield to my advice, and tried making peace with the wife but she kept laying courses on the boy. When the same boy told me, i asked him to calm down and wait till the husband return from Nigeria so that all issues will be sorted out.

The husband returned but no issue was discussed. Just yesterday, the husband traveled to Nigeria and the wife went to her shop. Few hours later, the wife drove in and some other boys and they brought out that same Julius from the car, they've beaten him up and naked him, i came down stairs and asked what happened that warrant such beating on that boy, and before i could complete my statement they faced me and they started beating me up with all sort of things. Some of the things they used was Bottle, Shovel, Ply wood, Cable Wires, Broken Tiles. I begged for my life and God helped me out. All conversation i had with that boy is on whatsapp and my phone is with the wife even as we speak. I was able to remove some pieces of bottles from my head while i was bathing. The wife took a video coverage of all what happened yesterday and it has been more than 24hours now, but the Ghanian police hasn't done anything yet about the case reported to them.

The name of the wife is Elo, she was the winner of Miss Delta, 2010. I've reported to the police but they know him too well, he do give them some tips and because of that, nothing has been done about the issue.
His wife's mother stayed at the ending of Oba group in Udu road, ovwian delta state.
He always lodged at Best Western Hotel at Udu road, Mofor.

Sir Justice must be made. The other boy that was also beaten has been locked in one of the rooms inside the house. I was able to get hold of my computer and send my Eldest Brother a message on facebook and he sent people to come rescue me out of the house.
Sir Justice must be made. I did not steal from him, nor do i have anything to do with his wife but he treated me this way. I have rescued him from lots of police case in Nigeria, and when i visited him, he decided to treat me this way. Sir justice must be made. I strongly need the intervention of the DPA
Mr Tony Igbiwu always say that when a man has money, he is never scared of problems and now he brought those same words to me. I won't let him go with this sir. If the Law cannot do anything, then nature will take its course.

But first i need the intervention of the DPA.... Thank you and God bless you sir.
Some of the names of the boys that did this are; Timothy (His username on facebook is DB Paris Teenine), Silver, Rawlins, Samuel and Tabansii (His username on facebook is Chif Mena Tabansii)

I will attach the man's photo and some of the boys that did this, i could not get the pictures of some of them'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/see-what-winner-of-miss-delta-2010-did.html
You said the woman once told you that she will set you up. With that statement you still decided to stay with them, am sorry you get what you want. The woman doesn't want you there, then go.
Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by charlesucheh(m): 1:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ex- miss delta my foot!!! 6 years after, and she's already looking like and AMOEBA!!! how did she win that pageant sef or is it that, there weren't beautiful girls in delta state at that time?
Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by Vikky014(f): 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
kinibigdeal:
I seriously dont understand the write up undecided
i thought i ws the only one
Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by WomanOfRace(f): 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
alaskido:
I think the man says he is a Policeman from Nigeria. Let him see how his fellow policemen in Ghana dey work. Same way they all work in Nigeria. He wants justice. What about those justice that he has denied others back in Nigeria?

The way we crucify people eeeh...

One person cannot save the world. The police are not doing their job but not all of them are bad. There is always oga's at the top,the bad eggs. I don't see how he denies others justice because you said so. He may or may not be clean.

There is more to his story that he is not telling us. I'm sure he is guilty somewhere, because for him to go there stay for almost 2months,drive the woman around and all that , they must have been in good terms before things went South.

1 Like

Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by Delonn(m): 2:05pm On Dec 15, 2016
alaskido:

He said he is a uniform man, he didn't say he is a police man, he could be forest guard. I think the man says he is a Policeman from Nigeria. Let him see how his fellow policemen in Ghana dey work. Same way they all work in Nigeria. He wants justice. What about those justice that he has denied others back in Nigeria?
Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by UchaNwababa: 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
do u ask her for sex

1 Like

Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by UchaNwababa: 2:12pm On Dec 15, 2016
do u ask for her pussy
Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by ozawo1(m): 2:12pm On Dec 15, 2016
You too arrange for the wife nah, do me I do you God no go vex.... Case close! But as a matured man if a man's wife does not want you around you should know you are not welcome, well on the contrary you caused it because the signs were written on the wall......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by pumpumjunee113(f): 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
Rubbish story that dsnt add up at all first u say na d wife now u blame d husband join hian! Wetin u do her cos nor be magic say dem beat u like thief oooo besides wen u notice she nor like u why u nor pack ur kaiya go ur bros house?? U neva talk true @ all o
Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by Delonn(m): 2:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
zoba88:
You said you only have problem with Tony's wife, why bringing the man into this? You said he is Nigeria when all these happened, what is the man's offence in this? You claim you have a brother in Ghans but you chose to stay with a friend even when you claim you are not in good terms with his wife.
You said the man has about 8 boys with him and you are just a visitor, the wife is only having problem with one of the 8 boys and you the visitor, all these means that you and the said boy are up to something.
You were kind enough to ask the other boy to go apologize to your friend's wife, did you ask him to apologize over nothing? If yes, why didn't you also apologize to her over nothing? What is your mission in Ghana? 3 months vacation in Ghana like seriously? All the while you have been having problems with your host wife, why didn't you move to your brother's place? What is the genesis of the problem you have with the Elo? You said you didn't steal from him and by implication I feel there is issue of theft. Please try and tell us the true story, you are hiding too many things and I can feel it.
As shared by Tony.......

'Good day my fellow DPA members.... Here is a cry for justice and i need all your supports and assistance in any way you guys can.

My Name is Okorodudu Anthony Ejomafuvwe, I hail from ughelli north local government, Delta state....

I visited a friend in Ghana called TONY IGBIWU and i've stayed with him now for a month and 3 weeks, i went there for 3months vacation. My eldest brother stays here too but i decide to stay with him. When i entered ghana, i located the nearest police station and made them aware of my presence in the country, i showed them my Identity Card as a uniform man that i am in my country Nigeria. And for the past 2weeks now, his wife has been acting funny and been asked me to always give her space which i did. I was driving the wife along Spintex road in ghana and she told me that she will black-mail me in the country and i laughed about it, and told her it won't happen and she replied saying "WE SHALL SEE"
The husband has two houses in ghana, 1 is at Spintex road and the other at Teshe Rasta Police Post. He has upto 8 boys under him. His Uncle is the Chief Judge in Asaba, Delta state.

One of the boys in his other house at Spintex called Julius also had issues with the wife too, and i keep telling boy that boy to go and apologize to the wife because she and her husband are good people and he shouldn't do anything to offend them. And the boy yield to my advice, and tried making peace with the wife but she kept laying courses on the boy. When the same boy told me, i asked him to calm down and wait till the husband return from Nigeria so that all issues will be sorted out.

The husband returned but no issue was discussed. Just yesterday, the husband traveled to Nigeria and the wife went to her shop. Few hours later, the wife drove in and some other boys and they brought out that same Julius from the car, they've beaten him up and naked him, i came down stairs and asked what happened that warrant such beating on that boy, and before i could complete my statement they faced me and they started beating me up with all sort of things. Some of the things they used was Bottle, Shovel, Ply wood, Cable Wires, Broken Tiles. I begged for my life and God helped me out. All conversation i had with that boy is on whatsapp and my phone is with the wife even as we speak. I was able to remove some pieces of bottles from my head while i was bathing. The wife took a video coverage of all what happened yesterday and it has been more than 24hours now, but the Ghanian police hasn't done anything yet about the case reported to them.

The name of the wife is Elo, she was the winner of Miss Delta, 2010. I've reported to the police but they know him too well, he do give them some tips and because of that, nothing has been done about the issue.
His wife's mother stayed at the ending of Oba group in Udu road, ovwian delta state.

Sir Justice must be made. The other boy that was also beaten has been locked in one of the rooms inside the house. I was able to get hold of my computer and send my Eldest Brother a message on facebook and he sent people to come rescue me out of the house.
Sir Justice must be made. I did not steal from him, nor do i have anything to do with his wife but he treated me this way. I have rescued him from lots of police case in Nigeria, and when i visited him, he decided to treat me this way. Sir justice must be made. I strongly need the intervention of the DPA
Mr Tony Igbiwu always say that when a man has money, he is never scared of problems and now he brought those same words to me. I won't let him go with this sir. If the Law cannot do anything, then nature will take its course.

But first i need the intervention of the DPA.... Thank you and God bless you sir.
Some of the names of the boys that did this are; Timothy (His username on facebook is DB Paris Teenine), Silver, Rawlins, Samuel and Tabansii (His username on facebook is Chif Mena Tabansii)

I will attach the man's photo and some of the boys that did this, i could not get the pictures of some of them'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/see-what-winner-of-miss-delta-2010-did.html

1 Like

Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by tit(f): 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
How did that thing win Miss Delta?
Did she olosho the judges ni?

1 Like

Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by teozey111(m): 2:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
obajoey:
when i saw the beating on that ghanian woman, i thot it was a lie, now i believe.. but what kind of beating is this.

its called Chang wu beating

1 Like

Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by InvertedHammer: 2:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
/
You visited a family and the madam of the house doesn't like you. Isn't that a clue to leave the family alone especially when the husband (your friend) is gone for 3 months?

No. This leech decided to stay for a month and 3 weeks even with all the threats from madam. That is not a visit. He overstayed his welcome and that irritated the heck out of madam.

\

3 Likes

Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by 2shur: 2:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
u fhuck up..only u one na im dem plank like this..
chai
if na me.
if r face two of them.collect d shovel..use am nack dia head..busrt bottle for my head use am stab them all bro.
always carry tools.
from mini sjze daggers to sharp ass knifes,razor blades
it comes in handy at times like this shit that you experienced.

u be uniform man but see as them play you.
if na naija now..una go dey harras us upandan.
dey beat us
dey do like say u fit use 1hand life venza go up.
come see where soldier and police dey beat one guy.
i weep for am.

as a uniform man
u suppose be strong man.
brutal.
martial arts so fucking necessary bro.

nawa o.

jus lock up for dem.
but ince dem enta naija use sars.rrs.dss.efcc and d rest take torment them
Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by donbenie(m): 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
C@ck and bull story,even without hearing from the other party,one can decern that the story just doesn't add up,mister if the man doesn't want you in his house make you leave him house for them,na by to stay with them?
Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by Boyooosa(m): 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
He no go better for those two pple I saw in that first pix... but wait o, 'the wife was acting funny'. How? 'She said she will blackmail me'. Why? uhn, make i leave shit for Shit parker, na God be the Elder Judge'
Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by Agimor(m): 3:00pm On Dec 15, 2016
That first pic is definitely Peabody Hotel. The background says it all. The law of polarization. There's always two sides of a story let's hear the other part before rendering our help.
Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by sweetilicious(f): 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
lordfizco:
Oboi!!! shocked see body arrangement grin
So barbaric.
Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by uviesa(m): 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
Charle this e be Ghana. No Ghana police will interven since is Nigeria vs Nigeria and the woman con get level for d country pass you again. E be Ghana you dey xo not nigeria . if you wan fight , go give teshie boys money make dem revenge for you not Ghana police. Those ppl na hired killers. Just give them order to cut but not to death. Those ppl can machete human for Africa
Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by kushme: 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
Reason I do not visit married people... Immediately my padi marry, you don dey on your own..

I no want make anybody wife misunderstand me. begin accuse me...

Woman /girlfriend no go leave for my house... Loyalty de important to me and I find most women not having it... Even as a man no be every friend I dey allow to visit....

My peace of mind na number one thing.... smiley
Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by mikeapollo: 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
How I wish Ghana could drive ALL these lawless criminals away from the country. They will surely pollute that peaceful country with their useless attitude and character
Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by 36STATES: 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2016
The woman doesn't want you in her house. 3 months vacation in a friend's house with wife and family is way too long? If you have any atom of shame you should have known it is inconveniencing for the young family. I think there is more to this than you're letting out because if you have honour, shame wouldn't have allowed you to post this rubbish here.
Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 15, 2016
'I was driving the wife along Spintext road ...' so u went on vacation to work as a driver or what? No wonder why u refuséd to stay with your eldest brother.
'I have been shielding him from a lot of police cases in Nigeria...' you sée your life? (Partner-in-crime). You v just received payment in your own coins. Stop protecting criminals, you uniform-men say no. God will keep protecting us and exposing you people one by one. Now u v learnt d hard way. I pray that what u learnt will change u while u help change our uniform opératives, who in turn help change our dear country. Wishing u a speedy recovery.
And for that yeyebrity(fake wife), who does not know how to manage her home; camah is a good rewarder (for maltreating your visitor this way no matter what).
Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by grandstar(m): 6:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
What are you doing in somebody's house for so long. I hate insult.

Anyway she has no right to treat you like that.
Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by JayEntaur(m): 6:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
zoba88:
As shared by Tony.......

Wait a minute, hol' up. Is it just me, or does she appear too short & basic to be Miss Delta? Beauty Pageant aficionados is that how you guys use to do, any basic girl on the street can be crowned Miss one thing one thing?

Back to the koko. Broseeee dis your tori get k-leg oh. I know you're being quite economical with the truth. Wat rily hapun?

And btw how will you go & stay in someone's house for that long in the name of vac? You stayed a month plus, & even had plans of staying 3 months sef, before this whole unfortunate incident! Methinks you simply overstayed your welcome.

Sorry though for the rough treatment they gave you. That was uncalled for & unjustified. Them for kukuma jejely ask you to pack ur kaya instead of turning am to quarrel. Dooh my Urhobo brother. Abeg treat yourself & leave them to posterity.
Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by myners007: 9:52am On Dec 16, 2016
Nairalanders, Please do not believe what this dude (OP) has written. He is a Gad-dam snitch and deserve what he got. He tried to set his benevolent friend (Tony) up but he was outsmarted.I was with Tony Yesterday and he narrated everything to me. So please dont pity this ingrate that is just trying to draw sympathy to himself.Tony is a good man and will continue to be.
Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by onatisi(m): 10:08am On Dec 16, 2016
JayEntaur:

Wait a minute, hol' up. Is it just me, or does she appear too short & basic to be Miss Delta? Beauty Pageant aficionados is that how you guys use to do, any basic girl on the street can be crowned Miss one thing one thing?

Back to the koko. Broseeee dis your tori get k-leg oh. I know you're being quite economical with the truth. Wat rily hapun?

And btw how will you go & stay in someone's house for that long in the name of vac? You stayed a month plus, & even had plans of staying 3 months sef, before this whole unfortunate incident! Methinks you simply overstayed your welcome.

Sorry though for the rough treatment they gave you. That was uncalled for & unjustified. Them for kukuma jejely ask you to pack ur kaya instead of turning am to quarrel. Dooh my Urhobo brother. Abeg treat yourself & leave them to posterity.
The woman told him to leave the house directly indirectly when she told him she will set him up. Why would anyone stay in another man house and wait till they set him up.
But he proved stubborn and arrogant by telling her that she can't do nada ,they were feeding him,housing him and he was even driving and cruising their cars ,he was behaving as if he is untouchable.
Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by goodheart02(m): 3:54am On Jan 04, 2017
Adanna86:
cry cry I'm sorry that happened to you dear, add me up on fb Adanna Amadioha, take heart.

Baby, where have you been all this while??. You just took off from me without a trace. Been desperately searching for you. Searching for my one true love and was lucky to find you here. Couldn't get you on FB

1 Like

Re: Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana by goodheart02(m): 4:02am On Jan 04, 2017
Adanna86:
cry cry I'm sorry that happened to you dear, add me up on fb Adanna Amadioha, take heart.

Nwa maramma. Where have you been all this while??. Ebe ka ihapurum gawa?? You just took off from me without a trace. Been desperately searching for you. Searching for my one true love and was lucky to find you here. Couldn't get you on FB

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor Daughter, Chioma Ugwu Ani Marks Her Birthday / Top 10 Most Attractive Politicians In The World 2014(pic). / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.