Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Nigeria Vs Swizerland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Vs Swizerland (859 Views)

Remember The Fabled Nigeria Vs India Match That Ended 99-1? / Should Sani Emmanuel Start The Match (nigeria Vs Spain)? / Nigeria Vs Newzealand (what Do You Think About Sani Emmanuel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Swizerland by pmartins: 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2009
Hear l come again with a surprise form the heart, not from the minds because I have seen through the minds of many Nigerians out there.
And how will it be for the fans, Nigerians and Africans around the world to see the EAGLETS scale through into finals of the World Cup?
I know there are still more questions running in the heart and veins of many people all over the world.
I know many out there that viewed my last post will be asking themselves, is this guy a prophet that speaks what will happen on the pitch of a game like T.B JOSHUA. No, not in a rush, God is still saying something.
It only takes the mind of faith for someone to predict a match, but for a man of God - he knows everything about a match from the beginning to the end because anything that happens on the earth has already happened in heaven.
Last time l said watch out for SANI EMMANUEL. When he was substituted in the game of NIGERIA VS SPAIN, there was a great change in the game when he banged in 2 confirmed goals; don’t be surprised about the word “CONFIRMED” because it has already been destined by Baba GOD.
I know there are still more questions beating in the hearts and veins of many people all over the world.
Such as:
1. Will Nigerian win the world cup again?
2. Will SANI EMMANUEL touch the golden boot?
3. Will SANI EMMANUEL be in the starting lineup of the match against Switzerland?
What a question from the heart of fans and football lovers all over the world, l can feel it.
The finals will be a tough one but, it is all up to Nigeria for their support and prayers like they have been doing before the past matches played.
Lastly I forgot, let me thank all Nigerians for their support and prayers, they should not stop but continue more prayers than never before. GOD is still saying something.

(1) (Reply)

Absolute Nonsense! / Change My Mercedes E 280 2001 Model From Right Hand To Left. / Uti Wins Bba5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.