Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Girlfriend Join Arsenal Stars For Event In London.PICS - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Girlfriend Join Arsenal Stars For Event In London.PICS (35835 Views)

Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read / Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS / Alex Iwobi Celebrates Arsenal's Big Win With Pretty Girlfriend In London. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Girlfriend Join Arsenal Stars For Event In London.PICS by Peterpanny: 11:30am On Dec 15, 2016
See as them be
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Girlfriend Join Arsenal Stars For Event In London.PICS by chimzyblack(m): 11:30am On Dec 15, 2016
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Girlfriend Join Arsenal Stars For Event In London.PICS by BuzzRay(m): 11:30am On Dec 15, 2016
Bisjosh:
Is that a night gown under the jacket or something grin grin grin
The party was at night cheesy
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Girlfriend Join Arsenal Stars For Event In London.PICS by timilehin007(m): 11:30am On Dec 15, 2016
so? undecided
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Girlfriend Join Arsenal Stars For Event In London.PICS by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 15, 2016
dainformant:
Nigerian International Alex Iwobi and his pretty girlfriend Clarisse Juliette, joined other Arsenal stars -after their loss to Everton at Goodison Park as they enjoyed a night out in London on Wednesday night. The players saw their 14-match undefeated run in the Premier League brought to an end when they squandered a lead to Everton on Tuesday.

And the majority of the squad, including Mesut Ozil, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Olivier Giroud, attempted to put the result behind them as they attended a performance of La Soiree in Leicester Square.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/alex-iwobi-and-his-pretty-girlfriend.html

The last two no get babes.
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Girlfriend Join Arsenal Stars For Event In London.PICS by Boywiszy: 11:30am On Dec 15, 2016
Am not arsenal fan but I support them coz of IWOBI
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Girlfriend Join Arsenal Stars For Event In London.PICS by chrislilfee(m): 11:31am On Dec 15, 2016
Award-Winning Famous African Duo Group, P-Square resurfaces with a new single titled ”Bedroom” featuring Award-Winning Senegalese-American singer, Akon.

Enjoy!!

http://ourhype360.com/audio/mp3-premiere-p-square-akon-bedroom/
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Girlfriend Join Arsenal Stars For Event In London.PICS by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:32am On Dec 15, 2016
Assnal players grin
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Girlfriend Join Arsenal Stars For Event In London.PICS by jchuchu(m): 11:33am On Dec 15, 2016
beautiful232:
pretty??

hmmmm..while maybe because she Is fair,if she was a dark girl would have appreciated her more sha

Bcus say u blac abi weytn undecided

U nor fine reach her quater, hu nigerian gals help

Na to dey advertise boobs una sabi

Nonsense ppl
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Girlfriend Join Arsenal Stars For Event In London.PICS by Culin(f): 11:36am On Dec 15, 2016
jeez..is that a lingerie she's putting on..
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Girlfriend Join Arsenal Stars For Event In London.PICS by Girlbestfriend(f): 11:40am On Dec 15, 2016
sweetcocoa:
I thought my boyfriend (Ozil) didn't know better than to bring someone else as his date since I'm out of town, good boy, I see you baby, muah. kiss kiss kiss

You say
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Girlfriend Join Arsenal Stars For Event In London.PICS by Hotfella(m): 11:44am On Dec 15, 2016
feodan:
May God Bless everybody DAT is viewing dis pic ijn (AMEN

Amen, God bless you too.

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Girlfriend Join Arsenal Stars For Event In London.PICS by lolaibitoye(f): 11:44am On Dec 15, 2016
Others are dressed modestly but she's dressed like a SL*t

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Girlfriend Join Arsenal Stars For Event In London.PICS by BlueRayDick: 11:45am On Dec 15, 2016
Damn! Giroud too get dress sense and has a body to carry it. As for Gabriel, his face always looking like rainy season...... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Girlfriend Join Arsenal Stars For Event In London.PICS by obayaya(m): 11:46am On Dec 15, 2016
comradespade:
giroud, the guy dressing sense no be for here ooo oooo,

COYG........UP GUNNERSgrin

Giroud is one classy motherfucker

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Girlfriend Join Arsenal Stars For Event In London.PICS by beautiful232(f): 11:50am On Dec 15, 2016
jchuchu:

Bcus say u blac abi weytn undecided
U nor fine reach her quater, hu nigerian gals help

Na to dey advertise boobs una sabi
Nonsense ppl

I just checked your profile..and I see nothing..
that how they will keep banning you cause you talk carelessly
well it's not your fault
your talking out of frustration
sorry ,take banana you go dey alright
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Girlfriend Join Arsenal Stars For Event In London.PICS by faitheverest(f): 11:50am On Dec 15, 2016
She's wearing underwear grin grin
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Girlfriend Join Arsenal Stars For Event In London.PICS by jchuchu(m): 11:57am On Dec 15, 2016
beautiful232:

I just checked your profile..and I see nothing..

that how they will keep banning you cause you talk carelessly

well it's not your fault

your talking out of frustration

sorry ,take banana you go dey alright
grin grin grin grin grin

I'm indirectly admiring ur big boobs

U already taking it person

Oya bring orange join I wn suck take step down wit d banana grin
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Girlfriend Join Arsenal Stars For Event In London.PICS by dreezybines: 11:59am On Dec 15, 2016
sweetcocoa:
I thought my boyfriend (Ozil) didn't know better than to bring someone else as his date since I'm out of town, good boy, I see you baby, muah. kiss kiss kiss

Ehyaah...

Dreams do come through sha...

So keep dreaming sis...
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Girlfriend Join Arsenal Stars For Event In London.PICS by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
Giroud too sabi #beardgang beard fits everything in this life
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Girlfriend Join Arsenal Stars For Event In London.PICS by Aubrey1(m): 12:02pm On Dec 15, 2016
Elneny no get babe
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Girlfriend Join Arsenal Stars For Event In London.PICS by modaink333: 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
Thunder fire poverty
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Girlfriend Join Arsenal Stars For Event In London.PICS by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
You see dem balling after a loss to everton. But some imbeciles in nigeria will be shouting on top of their voices for "bragging rights" and in extreme cases killing themselves. But the club players demselves don't give a hoot whether they win or loose.
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Girlfriend Join Arsenal Stars For Event In London.PICS by nelronaldo(m): 12:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
Where is Ozil's babe? Someone needs to assist the assist king get a partner
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Girlfriend Join Arsenal Stars For Event In London.PICS by SmartyPants(m): 12:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
Petr Cech and his wife look like an actual real life couple...nice.

But Elneny...he looks like a gay!
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Girlfriend Join Arsenal Stars For Event In London.PICS by femi4: 12:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
madridguy:
Nice outing.

In dagrin voice:

Moni dream lati play bi kaka
Boya tobadola won le sign mi si barca. Missing you everyday Akogun.
But everytime tin ba de training, wa ni kin wa dawo kaka

But oro mi nigba yen apo mi o ti shaka
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Girlfriend Join Arsenal Stars For Event In London.PICS by muri4mig(m): 12:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
What is sexy by looking like a LovePeddler?
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Girlfriend Join Arsenal Stars For Event In London.PICS by Joshrob(m): 12:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
beautiful232:
pretty??

hmmmm..while maybe because she Is fair,if she was a dark girl would have appreciated her more sha

you're not bad either
if you're white you would have been appreciated more
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Girlfriend Join Arsenal Stars For Event In London.PICS by loomer: 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
This one wey ospina babe short pass am, and ospina na short man on his own, na wa o
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Girlfriend Join Arsenal Stars For Event In London.PICS by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2016
pennywys:
Nigerian babes are angry about this

How do you know? Are you the President of Nigerian babes?
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Girlfriend Join Arsenal Stars For Event In London.PICS by Lagbaja01(m): 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
Bisjosh:
Is that a night gown under the jacket or something grin grin grin
bae pls stop...dat gown dey costly o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man City 6-0 Chelsea, Maurizio Sarri Refuses To Shake Pep Guardiola (Photos) / Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) / Nigeria Vs Algeria: Manchester City React To Mahrez Goal Against Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.