Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User (31054 Views)

Woman Falls To Her Death While Taking Selfie From Balcony (Photos) / Facebook User Shares Amazing Transformation Photo / See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by Driftingking(m): 11:41am On Dec 15, 2016
Lady on Facebook Keeps Posting Obituary of Another Facebook User Even When She's Not Dead: A lady has raised alarm following repeated posts about her death by a Facebook user, Feyisayooluwa Ayoola.

She first made the post above, on November 16th, the lady was notified of the post and made the post below....

She then apologized

She didn't give up! He posted another one with the same photo he used on 13th December.

the lady was alertted and again made the post below...

I never see this kind thing before SMH

after she apologies, she repeats it again..

See on Facebook

https://web.facebook.com/moyosore.bunmi/posts/705222419629061

She said the lady repeated it again, and it became serious

https://web.facebook.com/moyosore.bunmi/posts/721080094709960

cc: puskin, honsule, dragnet, lalasticlala, ishilove, Obinoscopy

1 Like

Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by feodan: 11:50am On Dec 15, 2016
[b] ITS. FEODAN AGAIN !!!! 100%FEODAN GOD BLESS YOU ALL [AMEN] [/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by sod09(m): 11:59am On Dec 15, 2016
nawa oo
which kind play be dat

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by Airforce1(m): 11:59am On Dec 15, 2016
They will use their 250Naira data to wish death to someone on the internet.

NCC data increment comes to mind.

23 Likes

Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by mii4u(f): 12:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
Wetin be d lady own na? Abi she dey try to send assassins after the lady and each time she feels the deed has bin done? Otherwise how can one be referring to a living being as dead

56 Likes

Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by bustykasa(f): 12:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
this joke is not acceptable in fact if am d one i will use his name n do 3 days midnight prayer naked..

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by Abeos(m): 12:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
This is absurd

2 Likes

Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by 7footre(m): 1:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
It's either the baba that is behind the wisher is not strong or the baba of the wishee sabi work asin MVP levels

7 Likes

Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by larryUG(m): 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
I think someone has hacked her account, like they do posting nudes on people's walls. I don't think it's d original owner of that account that's doing that

22 Likes

Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by dominique(f): 2:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
Don't know why but I find the whole thing amusing grin

This Feyisayo is not alright sha

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
That was how one day I felt like changing my hairstyle o, I barbed gorimapa and posted it on Facebook... feeling fly. The next day I stumbled upon my gorimapa picture on one useless Facebook page where people were praying for me because the admin said I had cancer. Omo I shock

Lastmumu

156 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by Souljaboi1: 5:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
dominique:
Don't know why but I find the whole thing amusing grin

This Feyisayo is not alright sha

Like seriously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by gentlesoul196: 7:12pm On Dec 15, 2016
everything sounds funny

2 Likes

Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by SexyNairalander: 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
booked

dude is high no doubt. . .which kind rough play bdat na

3 Likes

Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by steppin: 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
See English. What a pit.
Lol @ finally, finally, she gave up the ghost this afternoon.
Wackos everywhere.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by Olasco93: 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
Simple, her Boyfriend is Rich and Gallant and she is Crushing on him... So, she is an obstacle.
It's just like Messi vs Ronaldo. Ronaldo was just unfortunate to be born in Messi's Era...

7 Likes

Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by RaeMystix: 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
The Moyo lady should also post an obituary of the idiot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by Pottijef(f): 7:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
angry death is not a joking sturv but the gbagaun in this post too funny

3 Likes

Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by Exponental(m): 7:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
Live in Peace (LIP) ......not..... Rest in Peace (RIP)

2 Likes

Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by DancingSkeleton(m): 7:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
Untimely death is not your portion IJN shocked

17 Likes

Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by Flashh: 7:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
Some people can be so stúpid sha. undecided

9 Likes

Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by EmmaOgbu(m): 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
V
Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by spaggyy(m): 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
planning to do this to a Friend soon
Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by jchuchu(m): 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
Na wao

1 Like

Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by philip0906(m): 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
LastMumu:
That was how one day I felt like changing my hairstyle, I barbed gorimapa and posted it on Facebook... feeling fly. The next day I saw my gorimapa picture on one useless Facebook page where people were praying for me because the admin said I had cancer.

Lastmumu
You are a bloody murrafucka cheesy... You no well grin grin cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by effty(m): 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
Report her to the police cos this is an evidence that she is planning to kill u.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by Jamesmatic(m): 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
Afonja wink..
Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by Sijo01(f): 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
The idioot making the obituary post is without a profile picture

2 Likes

Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by repogirl(f): 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
Lol, some people have some nuts and screws missing in their heads.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by Abbeyunique2(m): 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
Oloshi ni bobo yi sha.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3c Hub Vs. Slot: Which Is Better To Buy Your Phone? / 5 Things You Shouldn't Do With Your Android Device / Infinix Hot 4 Lite Vs Hot 4 Vs Hot 4 Pro : The Differences (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.