Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User (31071 Views)

Woman Falls To Her Death While Taking Selfie From Balcony (Photos) / Facebook User Shares Amazing Transformation Photo / See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by folahann(m): 7:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
Report her fast.
Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by MrIcredible: 7:41pm On Dec 15, 2016
Jamesmatic:
Afonja wink..
Flateeee

3 Likes

Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by Williamsmartty: 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2016
Na wa oo
Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by soath(m): 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2016
feodan:
. People look forward to a new year to start afresh and turn
over a new leaf. All the best for that and have a wonderful
year ahead!
#Plagiarism
Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by Waley23: 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2016
Dear op, your use of she and he was confusing. I don't know if the perpetrator was a male or female from ur write up

2 Likes

Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by Icon79(m): 7:46pm On Dec 15, 2016
But why?? Why always them

***Sorry folks, I only came to check names*** tongue
Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by RHARPHELLE99(m): 7:47pm On Dec 15, 2016
i really do not know why im laughing....
Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 15, 2016
LastMumu:
That was how one day I felt like changing my hairstyle, I barbed gorimapa and posted it on Facebook... feeling fly. The next day I saw my gorimapa picture on one useless Facebook page where people were praying for me because the admin said I had cancer.

Lastmumu
shocked shocked really?buhahahahahaha this post is so funny.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by swtdrms(m): 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
bustykasa:
this joke is not acceptable in fact if am d one i will use his name n do 3 days midnight prayer naked..

I like you, will you be my wife?
Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by kingzjay(m): 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
Which kind 'Nigerian movie' play be this one? Ah! Some people can be so sick from their a$$....

God help us!

1 Like

Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by Divay22(f): 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin Pls confirm what you did to her.....
Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by OlayemiOniroyin(m): 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by Eddy2cute(m): 7:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
Hummmm eleyi gidi gan

1 Like

Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by ozoebuka1(m): 8:00pm On Dec 15, 2016
LastMumu:
That was how one day I felt like changing my hairstyle, I barbed gorimapa and posted it on Facebook... feeling fly. The next day I saw my gorimapa picture on one useless Facebook page where people were praying for me because the admin said I had cancer.

Lastmumu
lmao

1 Like

Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by bennynaza(m): 8:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
bustykasa:
this joke is not acceptable in fact if am d one i will use his name n do 3 days midnight prayer naked..

will making the prayer nude increase ur chances of it being heard?
Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by Chapecoense(m): 8:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
I am just here to read MMM coments..
Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by tunderay(m): 8:12pm On Dec 15, 2016
LastMumu:

Lastmumu
You this guy no well. I don laugh tire for here. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by baby124: 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
The person is obviously a psychiatric patient that is obsessed with the idea of the death of her victim. Soon she will make a move to make the obsession a reality. I suggest investigating who is behind that name on Facebook and getting the person arrested. This is a death threat. Even one time, not to talk of 3 times

2 Likes

Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by superstarDikk(m): 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
bustykasa:
Can i come and watch? grin
bustykasa:
Can i come and watch?
Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by metallisc(m): 8:31pm On Dec 15, 2016
bustykasa:

so your name na bustykasa... we don see kasa, but we no come see the bust sha! grin grin grin
Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by seunlly(m): 8:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
U need urgent deliverance.
Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by michealade(m): 8:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
Hi guyz, I am in need of $5k worth of amazon gift cards and $3.5k worth of itunes gift cards urgently,hit me up if you have any for sale (even if not all) and get your cash in 30mins max. BBM:2BA730C4. Whatsapp:07062652541. Please help re broadcast...
Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by snapshot: 8:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
this one nai be gbege o,person never die them say e don kaput.
Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by Dandeedadrunk(m): 8:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
The poster's brain needs to be checked.
It could be as a result of recession.
Or she's taken China's plastic rice
Or high on weed
Or she put her money in MMM,Hence the display of madness.
Or she's crushing on the lady's boyfriend.
Or ...... I don't know what to type again
Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
Every unfriendly friend, die by ....
Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
Dandeedadrunk:
The poster's brain needs to be checked.
It could be as a result of recession.
Or she's taken China's plastic rice
Or high on weed
Or she put her money in MMM,Hence the display of madness.
Or she's crushing on the lady's boyfriend.
Or ...... I don't know what to type again

Or she is foreseeing her own death.

1 Like

Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by armadeo(m): 8:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
LastMumu:
That was how one day I felt like changing my hairstyle o, I barbed gorimapa and posted it on Facebook... feeling fly. The next day I stumbled upon my gorimapa picture on one useless Facebook page where people were praying for me because the admin said I had cancer. Omo I shock

Lastmumu

jeez/ this made me almost choke with laughter.

1 Like

Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by suny247: 9:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
back to sender

1 Like

Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by Mayflowa(m): 9:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
bustykasa:

I don't understand the unclassified part. Does this your prayer become more efficacious unclad? undecided
Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by curvilicious: 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
This is an obvious case of boyfriend palava
But who is d real owner of the boyfriend and who is d side chick?
Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by curvilicious: 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
LastMumu:
That was how one day I felt like changing my hairstyle o, I barbed gorimapa and posted it on Facebook... feeling fly. The next day I stumbled upon my gorimapa picture on one useless Facebook page where people were praying for me because the admin said I had cancer. Omo I shock

Lastmumu

I don't know what style of laugh am laughing again o

Kiokiokiokiokiokio
I don die o

1 Like

Re: Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User by uzuede4(f): 10:53pm On Dec 15, 2016
May she get back what she wishes you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Things You Shouldn't Do With Your Android Device / Top 10 Addictive Games On Android / Infinix Hot 4 Lite Vs Hot 4 Vs Hot 4 Pro : The Differences (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.