Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,826 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

"Stop Investing In MMM" - CBN Warns Nigerians Again - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / "Stop Investing In MMM" - CBN Warns Nigerians Again (29095 Views)

Pending PH Order In MMM Share Your Experience / Help !!! My Younger Brother Invested My N1.7m In MMM / Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Stop Investing In MMM" - CBN Warns Nigerians Again by entrepreneurmic: 1:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
paradigmshift:
make una shut up
WHO CBN HELP? LEAVE MMM ALONE. FIX D NIGERIA ECONOMY THAT FAVORS D RICH CLASS.
Re: "Stop Investing In MMM" - CBN Warns Nigerians Again by berrystunn(m): 1:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
Hahaha.. Sick people will not rest

You did not invest on mmm, you are crying
Re: "Stop Investing In MMM" - CBN Warns Nigerians Again by suremossty(m): 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
How is ur own success relies on other people's trying time?... let's apply some decorum pls... MMM rocks like cr7... I don ph make down another 100k

1 Like

Re: "Stop Investing In MMM" - CBN Warns Nigerians Again by porchster: 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
In for dis am ready to ph the at least 10k every month
Re: "Stop Investing In MMM" - CBN Warns Nigerians Again by Aburi001: 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
gurunlocker:
They will soon be here.... the "is it their money crew"

How much dem dey pay for FTC? My phone never alert me.
Be patient you ll soon get an alert.....lol
Re: "Stop Investing In MMM" - CBN Warns Nigerians Again by SamUtaji: 1:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
What is Seun Osewa's interest on MMM? Nairaland should be professional Pls. Tell Seun
Re: "Stop Investing In MMM" - CBN Warns Nigerians Again by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
CBN, face your business. It is our money and you can't dictate what we do with it. If we like we can pour kerosene on it and burn it. But you ppl av bin saying it has crashed, so why shouting stop putting money it again. Who u don epp. Before you stop us, go and stop those playing sport bet and baba ijebu. And also go and ask buhari where he kept all the looted money he recovered. Then we can listen to you. Until then, MMM rocks. Quote me make thunder strike open ur chest.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Investing In MMM" - CBN Warns Nigerians Again by clems88(m): 1:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
What is their own angry

Is it their money

Is it their invest.

Is it their lost

Mctheeew angry
Re: "Stop Investing In MMM" - CBN Warns Nigerians Again by entrepreneurmic: 1:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
Hiploko:
Mumu... Wetin happen to Heritage Bank. No be una dey regulate am? Go and fix them well first. Your useless policies with that of Buhari have made Nigeria a laughing stock among committee of nations
MAY UNA ASK CBN WETIN HAPPEN TO PEOPLE MONEY FOR SAVANNAH BANK, SOCIETE GENERAL, ETC.
Re: "Stop Investing In MMM" - CBN Warns Nigerians Again by soldierdollar(m): 1:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
suremossty:
How is ur own success relies on other people's trying time?... let's apply some decorum pls... MMM rocks like cr7... just Ph again another 100k again, who cbn epp?

So those guys wey go full yabaleft when it eventually crashes will be helped abi ?
Re: "Stop Investing In MMM" - CBN Warns Nigerians Again by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
suremossty:
The rate at which some people are happy that MMM has suspended payment till next year January 2017 is really alarming. They even claim the scheme has crashed when it's evident that it hasn't.
With the advent of government, private /public institutions and individuals opposition to the scheme i'm really convinced that there is an unseen hand or rather a secret society running Nigeria's financial sector that doesn't want any form of opposition and also seeks to create more debtors and spread poverty rather than millionaires that MMM is making.

Bros don't allow me insult you o. Do you know that if 2000000 MMM members provide help of just 20k each then the DEBT that is automatically created will be 52 Billion Naira excluding all the bonuses?

Since MMM doesn't sell any product or service, where the hell will they get the money to pay this debt?

Of course they have to rob new people and some greedy gullible old members to pay back the debt.

Each help provided creates more debt elsewhere.

What kinda system will survive such debt?

And you are her talking about unforseen forces threatening MMM because MMM is a threat to them.

Nigga MMM is a threat to itself.

Sit down and use your head.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Investing In MMM" - CBN Warns Nigerians Again by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
paradigmshift:

nah I too big to lie for DT crap. was introduced but I no like all those kind . wen I heard d crash, Na me first call my guy say how fr, till now self d guy get hope pass buhari lol. I am annoyed because different stories just dey come out from left right centre in less Dan 24hrs just to make matters worse for people wey their owo dey d mata. I be sure guy internet gangster. u suppose grab abi you no b guy man

I wish you well in your hustle bro
Re: "Stop Investing In MMM" - CBN Warns Nigerians Again by Naughtytboy: 1:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

CBN IS A BIG JOKE

MMM CREATED MORE SOURCE OF INCOME FOR PEOPLE MORE THAN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA

MMM FEEDING NIGERIANS SINCE 1943

MMM WILL BE BACK IN JANUARY

are you mad? Mmm fed u not me,, goat
Re: "Stop Investing In MMM" - CBN Warns Nigerians Again by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 15, 2016
palsenator:
What is shady about forex and binary? I am a forex trader with results. If you don't know about it, why not shut up. We have registered offices of forex brokers in Nigeria and it is no way a scam . The problem with people like you is that you have not taken time to learn about force before jumping into it. Don't speak on what you don't know .
mumu, so u can defend forex trade. You can say some should not talk what they don't know but you can talk what u don't know about mmm. What an hypocrite.
Re: "Stop Investing In MMM" - CBN Warns Nigerians Again by REXREGIS: 1:53pm On Dec 15, 2016
I thought they said MMM has crashed. Why are they advising people to stop investing in MMM ? undecided If it has crashed, how are they doing the investing ? is it just me or is anyone else confused ?

I am beginning to think that those who are not involved in MMM are crying more than the affected.well, I think its high time I face my front and enjoy the holidays.
Re: "Stop Investing In MMM" - CBN Warns Nigerians Again by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
In fact I just heard that most of the provide help are going to the account of the owner of the scheme and relatives while few genuine investor were paid. A friend in the UK told me he was contracted to just be telling people he was paid without putting one naira thr. All things being equal if by chance they come back January which I doubt get your money and invest in other legitimate businesses
Re: "Stop Investing In MMM" - CBN Warns Nigerians Again by palsenator(m): 2:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
wizzakosh:
mumu, so u can defend forex trade. You can say some should not talk what they don't know but you can talk what u don't know about mmm. What an hypocrite.
E dey pain you? lol mugu..... Am not greedy like your generation. I have family members doing MMM and I am well informed than a dumb like you . The piece of information I gave you will help your sorry ass bro. As per forex, I make consistent profit that is why I was never tempted to invest in ur MMM. Sorry bro ... I no send your lazy bone message. aahahahah
Re: "Stop Investing In MMM" - CBN Warns Nigerians Again by Mindmirror: 2:05pm On Dec 15, 2016
ENOUGH SAID. WHAT HAS CBN DONE SO FAR TO SALVAGE THE AILING ECONOMY AND PROVIDE JOBS FOR THE TEEMING NIGERIAN UNEMPLOYED PEOPLE, PARTICULARLY THE YOUTHS
Re: "Stop Investing In MMM" - CBN Warns Nigerians Again by palsenator(m): 2:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
takenadoh:

please I only copied NL rule number 16.

no be me write am. ask S.eun and co.

I am sorry for my comments. I agree with you totally. I personally will not even promote forex because the little I earn will make me a better person in the nearest future. Those promoting it are full of scams . Stay blessed bro
Re: "Stop Investing In MMM" - CBN Warns Nigerians Again by Mindmirror: 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
MMM IS JUST ONE OF THE SYMPTOMS OF A FAILED ECONOMY. LEAVE IT ALONE. THE CAUSE OF THE DISEASE IS THE INCOMPETENCE OF GOVERNMENT IN TERMS OF ECONOMIC POLICIES FORMULATION AND IMPLEMENTATION. THAT IS WHAT SHOULD BE TACKLED NOT MMM. IF YOU KEEP FIGHTING SYMPTOMS OF A FAILED ECONOMY SUCH AS MMM, THE DISEASE WOULD KEEP GENERATING OTHER SYMPTOMS EVEN WORSE THAN MMM. MMM IS LIKE A LIFE-BUOY FOR NOW WHICH ENABLES THE POOR MASSES TO HANG ON TO THE SINKING SHIP OF A FAILED ECONOMY UNTIL REAL CONCRETE HELP SURFACES.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Investing In MMM" - CBN Warns Nigerians Again by Semper247(m): 2:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
palsenator:
Let me educate some Nigerians about MMM. It is a franchise bought by someone most probably a Nigerian. It is not run by the original Russians. Have you noticed that some of their customer care bears Nigerian names? Do you think they were employed by Russians in Nigeria here? In every country where you see MMM , it is the franchise that is operating and not the man Mavro himself. I don't comment on MMM issue but I think some dumbass Nigerians need exposure. Even if it makes a turnaround and reopen in January, be rest assured that it will still collapse and hence the need to invest what you can loss.

Dumb Ass!
Re: "Stop Investing In MMM" - CBN Warns Nigerians Again by Mindmirror: 2:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
palsenator:
Let me educate some Nigerians about MMM. It is a franchise bought by someone most probably a Nigerian. It is not run by the original Russians. Have you noticed that some of their customer care bears Nigerian names? Do you think they were employed by Russians in Nigeria here? In every country where you see MMM , it is the franchise that is operating and not the man Mavro himself. I don't comment on MMM issue but I think some dumbass Nigerians need exposure. Even if it makes a turnaround and reopen in January, be rest assured that it will still collapse and hence the need to invest what you can loss

THE LAST WORD OF YOUR COMMENT SHOULD HAVE BEEN LOSE NOT LOSS.
Re: "Stop Investing In MMM" - CBN Warns Nigerians Again by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
MMM
The funny part is yahoo.yahoo big boys was also scammed in mmm
Re: "Stop Investing In MMM" - CBN Warns Nigerians Again by michealade(m): 2:45pm On Dec 15, 2016
Mehn...im not sure wat to say..my friends dat invested unit r 50% sure dis money z gone...I didn't get involved buh I'm sure the govt. Itself is fuckt up.I hope people recover from mmmshock.
Re: "Stop Investing In MMM" - CBN Warns Nigerians Again by Garshy(m): 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
Cbn b dammed... What has cbn contributed to my life? Instead they make unfavorable laws. . Im a true mavrodian. I stand with mmm.. Together we change d world....
Re: "Stop Investing In MMM" - CBN Warns Nigerians Again by goxx(m): 2:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
xaliujokes:
hello
Re: "Stop Investing In MMM" - CBN Warns Nigerians Again by xaliujokes(m): 2:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
goxx:
hello

howareyou
Re: "Stop Investing In MMM" - CBN Warns Nigerians Again by palsenator(m): 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
Mindmirror:
palsenator:
Let me educate some Nigerians about MMM. It is a franchise bought by someone most probably a Nigerian. It is not run by the original Russians. Have you noticed that some of their customer care bears Nigerian names? Do you think they were employed by Russians in Nigeria here? In every country where you see MMM , it is the franchise that is operating and not the man Mavro himself. I don't comment on MMM issue but I think some dumbass Nigerians need exposure. Even if it makes a turnaround and reopen in January, be rest assured that it will still collapse and hence the need to invest what you can loss

THE LAST WORD OF YOUR COMMENT SHOULD HAVE BEEN LOSE NOT LOSS.
I concur but guy you are damn funny... People like you make us laugh at our minor mistakes. Thumb up.
Re: "Stop Investing In MMM" - CBN Warns Nigerians Again by palsenator(m): 2:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
Semper247:

Dumb Ass!
lol e dey pain dem... You have been scammed because of your greed. Lazy bones.. People like you are short of ideas and can't even make something meaningful out of your thoughts. Money never grows on a tree. Get something doing bro. But in this one, am with you cos I have family members who are like you. But unfortunately it surprises me how intelligent people like you are cowed into this scam.
Re: "Stop Investing In MMM" - CBN Warns Nigerians Again by Afolak(m): 3:00pm On Dec 15, 2016
MMM palava

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Men Arrested In Benue Catholic Church Over Ponzi Scheme / How The Founder Of MMM Nigeria Mavrodi Was Found And Arrested For Fraud / "How Ponzi Scheme Nearly Ruined My Life And Made Me Lose Over N2million"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.