Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

"Stop Investing In MMM" - CBN Warns Nigerians Again - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / "Stop Investing In MMM" - CBN Warns Nigerians Again (29122 Views)

Pending PH Order In MMM Share Your Experience / Help !!! My Younger Brother Invested My N1.7m In MMM / Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Stop Investing In MMM" - CBN Warns Nigerians Again by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 15, 2016
palsenator:
E dey pain you? lol mugu..... Am not greedy like your generation. I have family members doing MMM and I am well informed than a dumb like you . The piece of information I gave you will help your sorry ass bro. As per forex, I make consistent profit that is why I was never tempted to invest in ur MMM. Sorry bro ... I no send your lazy bone message. aahahahah
nice that u pick up a fight. It really showed ur generation is well informed. Fool, like you are more into forex than I do mr foolish. You think I will ever be an hypocrite like you and your generation. Fool of the century. Mumu of the universe. To tell u, am a design engineer in a design company in lagos(cakasa) and am also into forex trade, but I don't poknose in what does not concern me. Foolish nincompoop.
Re: "Stop Investing In MMM" - CBN Warns Nigerians Again by palsenator(m): 3:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
wizzakosh:
nice that u pick up a fight. It really showed ur generation is well informed. Fool, like you are more into forex than I do mr foolish. You think I will ever be an hypocrite like you and your generation. Fool of the century. Mumu of the universe. To tell u, am a design engineer in a design company in lagos(cakasa) and am also into forex trade, but I don't poknose in what does not concern me. Foolish nincompoop.
lol so e dey pain you guy.... chai make MMM pay you oooo so u can forgive me eeyah .. pele ... I feel your pain bro... Now back to forex... On a serious note, I mean it on. a very serious note if you trade forex, I see no reason why you should be involved in this ponzi. I can help you in forex if you want and I am talking with sincere heart now nothing attached... Not even financial reward... I mean FREE. Its all about showing a strategy that if followed, will guarantee monthly profit. Have a nice day
Re: "Stop Investing In MMM" - CBN Warns Nigerians Again by abfalkolly(m): 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
takenadoh:
CBN isn't this too late!?

it is a shame that everything about MMM and co is now making FP news, I thought this rule prohibits that?

"Don't promote shady investments like betting, HYIP, MLM,
FOREX, binary options, and cryptocurrencies on Nairaland"

anyway who am I.

Did I jst read it's too late?...CBN,SEC,Banks..have been warning Nigerians from.memorial days...but our quick rich syndrome will not allow us to listen!.I can still remember how mavrodians came here to attack ....I wish them quick recovery
Re: "Stop Investing In MMM" - CBN Warns Nigerians Again by zbone(m): 4:00pm On Dec 15, 2016
nairaman66:
Enough from Seun and his minions!! What is the meaning of all of these? There is no more news apart from MMM??

I thought all these news on Nairaland said MMM has crashed? Is it not madness for CBN to warn that people should stop investing? Is this not double standards? Or maybe nairaland has become a dumpsite for every useless news on MMM? Or maybe Nairaland is now affiliated to the government?

This was how the PDP channeled everything at its arsenal to sponsor hate messages against Buhari, yet they lost!

The same thing happened to Hilary Clinton. Couple of years ago when Nairaland crashed due to server issues, did anyone post any hate messages against Mr Seun?

Honestly, this madness should stop! MMM should be allowed to die a natural death!!

Seun and his minions getting all giddy about MMM's 'crash' is so funny. It's like they've been waiting, loading.... for it to happen, so they can rub it in. Smh.
Re: "Stop Investing In MMM" - CBN Warns Nigerians Again by takenadoh: 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
abfalkolly:

Did I jst read it's too late?...CBN,SEC,Banks..have been warning Nigerians from.memorial days...but our quick rich syndrome will not allow us to listen!.I can still remember how mavrodians came here to attack ....I wish them quick recovery
I am aware they've warned and they were warning people but this warning, is unnecessary in my opinion since it has already happened.

btw
Re: "Stop Investing In MMM" - CBN Warns Nigerians Again by Period007(m): 5:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
Nairaland has outlived it importance.,.... cooking up stories every moment.
long life MMM
Re: "Stop Investing In MMM" - CBN Warns Nigerians Again by iretinyeee(f): 6:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
CBN save ur warning 4 ur president.. Strengthen our economy 1st. Return our dollar to 170. Long live mmm
Re: "Stop Investing In MMM" - CBN Warns Nigerians Again by goxx(m): 7:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
xaliujokes:

howareyou
Good dear. You on ur dp?
Re: "Stop Investing In MMM" - CBN Warns Nigerians Again by Mujtahida: 7:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
nairaman66:
Enough from Seun and his minions!! What is the meaning of all of these? There is no more news apart from MMM??

I thought all these news on Nairaland said MMM has crashed? Is it not madness for CBN to warn that people should stop investing? Is this not double standards? Or maybe nairaland has become a dumpsite for every useless news on MMM? Or maybe Nairaland is now affiliated to the government?

This was how the PDP channeled everything at its arsenal to sponsor hate messages against Buhari, yet they lost!

The same thing happened to Hilary Clinton. Couple of years ago when Nairaland crashed due to server issues, did anyone post any hate messages against Mr Seun?

Honestly, this madness should stop! MMM should be allowed to die a natural death!!
Even human beings with all the sweetness and preciousness of life still die fa, companies go bankrupt and are wound up. Life goes on and the last word regarding MMM has not been heard yet. The hatred for the scheme is baffling. Some are genuinely concerned about the workings of MMM and issue their warnings from a good heart. Others act purely out of the devious pull him down Nigerian mindset. Some hate MMM with a fanatical zeal. I am a participant but even if I were not the general blind and thoughtless hatred against the scheme will surely soften my heart towards it.
Re: "Stop Investing In MMM" - CBN Warns Nigerians Again by Mujtahida: 7:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
Martins301:

Bros don't allow me insult you o. Do you know that [b][/b]if [b][/b]2000000 MMM members provide help of just 20k each then the DEBT that is automatically created will be 52 Billion Naira excluding all the bonuses?

Since MMM doesn't sell any product or service, where the hell will they get the money to pay this debt?

Of course they have to rob new people and some greedy gullible old members to pay back the debt.

Each help provided creates more debt elsewhere.

What kinda system will survive such debt?

And you are her talking about unforseen forces threatening MMM because MMM is a threat to them.

Nigga MMM is a threat to itself.

Sit down and use your head.
That little word if is a sweet word. Use it to gain understanding that it might not be as you postulate because of that little word if. Your questions are based on if. What if not? George Bernard Shaw once said many people ask why but I ask why not. So to your if, I ask what if not? Life my brother is full of endless possibilities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach / 3 Men Arrested In Benue Catholic Church Over Ponzi Scheme / How The Founder Of MMM Nigeria Mavrodi Was Found And Arrested For Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.