Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Woman Stabs Husband’s Lover With Broken Bottle In Lagos (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabs Husband’s Lover With Broken Bottle In Lagos (photos) (35159 Views)

Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos / Woman, Sister Stab Husband With Broken Bottle Over Male Child In Lagos (Graphic) / Woman Slashes Her Husband's Lover's Breast And Face (Graphic Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stabs Husband’s Lover With Broken Bottle In Lagos (photos) by Tobium1(m): 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
Mrs Shosanya, who hails from Kwara State, was said to have stabbed Remilekun Adeshina

Names synonymous to hoes.

Ncan owerri branch!
Re: Woman Stabs Husband’s Lover With Broken Bottle In Lagos (photos) by Mrjosaphat: 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
Berlynn:
stabbing your rival with bottle, won't stop that diick from standing erect at any available pussy....
U have spoilt, u have join bad gangs, u have join secret cult
Re: Woman Stabs Husband’s Lover With Broken Bottle In Lagos (photos) by princeakins(m): 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
Berlynn:
stabbing your rival with bottle, won't stop that diick from standing erect at any available pussy....

grin
Re: Woman Stabs Husband’s Lover With Broken Bottle In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
princeakins:

grin

I cover my eyes with jah's blood grin cool
Re: Woman Stabs Husband’s Lover With Broken Bottle In Lagos (photos) by princeakins(m): 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2016
Berlynn:

Berlynn Berlynn Berlynn

I wonder what you are covering, when u'v seen it all cheesy

I knw u likey... wink
Re: Woman Stabs Husband’s Lover With Broken Bottle In Lagos (photos) by babooshka: 3:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
Lokzzzz, only 10k ke? E be like d judge no get qualms with wetin d woman do, probably out of experience. D husband no try, a woman hasn't had a child 4 8yrs, and instead of him 2 support her, and they tackle d issue like a couple, him dey mumu himself. How r we sure he's not d cause of d infertility, with d way he's sleeping around, him fit done carry infection wey done destroy him sperm finish. D wife 4 try calm down, avoid all this, he's not worth it.
Re: Woman Stabs Husband’s Lover With Broken Bottle In Lagos (photos) by Ekeremgba(m): 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2016

Re: Woman Stabs Husband’s Lover With Broken Bottle In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
Berlynn:

grin
Re: Woman Stabs Husband’s Lover With Broken Bottle In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
princeakins:
Berly.nn Berly.nn Berl.ynn

I wonder what you are covering, when u'v seen it all cheesy

I knw u likey... wink
no i don't angry
Re: Woman Stabs Husband’s Lover With Broken Bottle In Lagos (photos) by dingbang(m): 4:36pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ginaz:
Ain't nothing hotter than the wrath of a woman undecided
mchew.... something actually is
Re: Woman Stabs Husband’s Lover With Broken Bottle In Lagos (photos) by nkechiben(f): 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
MEN AND INFIDELITY ARE LIKE 5&6. IF IT'S WOMAN THAT CHEATS ON THEM. THEY WILL EVEN KILL THE WOMAN OR SENT HER PARKING AND ARE NOT READY TO ACCEPT APOLOGY. THEY'RE MORE EVEN JEALOUS THAN WOMEN. AND THEY KNEW THAT. NOW EVERYBODY IS SAYING WOMEN AND JEALOUSY IS 5&6.
Re: Woman Stabs Husband’s Lover With Broken Bottle In Lagos (photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
afonja and thug life re like 5&6
Re: Woman Stabs Husband’s Lover With Broken Bottle In Lagos (photos) by princeakins(m): 5:43pm On Dec 15, 2016
Berlynn:
no i don't angry

Lol.. joke of d year ... i comment my reserve cheesy

Btw

U luk more beautiful in dt luk kiss
Re: Woman Stabs Husband’s Lover With Broken Bottle In Lagos (photos) by GentlemanUnltd: 5:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
nkechiben:
MEN AND INFIDELITY ARE LIKE 5&6. IF IT'S WOMAN THAT CHEATS ON THEM. THEY WILL EVEN KILL THE WOMAN OR SENT HER PARKING AND ARE NOT READY TO ACCEPT APOLOGY. THEY'RE MORE EVEN JEALOUS THAN WOMEN. AND THEY KNEW THAT. NOW EVERYBODY IS SAYING WOMEN AND JEALOUSY IS 5&6.

This is Africa and not western word, we men re allowed to dig more than a pussy at a go

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Husband’s Lover With Broken Bottle In Lagos (photos) by GentlemanUnltd: 5:53pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ginaz:
Ain't nothing hotter than the wrath of a woman undecided

You think so?
Re: Woman Stabs Husband’s Lover With Broken Bottle In Lagos (photos) by ruudcruise(m): 6:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
Afonja and bottle 5&6
Re: Woman Stabs Husband’s Lover With Broken Bottle In Lagos (photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 6:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
This one serious o smiley
Re: Woman Stabs Husband’s Lover With Broken Bottle In Lagos (photos) by Kobicove(m): 7:12pm On Dec 15, 2016
There is no justification for physical violence

The housewife is nothing but a common tout undecided
Re: Woman Stabs Husband’s Lover With Broken Bottle In Lagos (photos) by metrix360(m): 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2016
Wifey...coolin off in d prison while d side chick..keeping d bed warm until shes back wink

Re: Woman Stabs Husband’s Lover With Broken Bottle In Lagos (photos) by metallisc(m): 10:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
Berlynn:

Re: Woman Stabs Husband’s Lover With Broken Bottle In Lagos (photos) by akmath: 10:18am On Dec 16, 2016
If this woman's problem is jealousy then it means she doesn't have one. When most people's problems are BUHARI and MMM
Re: Woman Stabs Husband’s Lover With Broken Bottle In Lagos (photos) by Edipee(m): 4:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
dingbang:
dont be blinded by the kitty..... its been sending alot of men to their early graves. always know the extent of a woman's anger before marrying her..
Hmmmm
Re: Woman Stabs Husband’s Lover With Broken Bottle In Lagos (photos) by SHOCK7(m): 3:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
Berlynn:
U really 've one nasty mouth on u!
Re: Woman Stabs Husband’s Lover With Broken Bottle In Lagos (photos) by NaeChris: 11:07am On Dec 22, 2016
Women are now violent. Quite unusual.
Re: Woman Stabs Husband’s Lover With Broken Bottle In Lagos (photos) by NaeChris: 11:19am On Dec 22, 2016
Women were known to be soft and motherly but now, hmmm
Re: Woman Stabs Husband’s Lover With Broken Bottle In Lagos (photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
CALM DOWN...ANGER NOR GET METER..SO U CANT KNOW BESIDES WOMEN ARE KNOWN TO BE MORE DECEPTIVE THAN ANY KNOWN REPTILE TO MAN..
dingbang:
dont be blinded by the kitty..... its been sending alot of men to their early graves. always know the extent of a woman's anger before marrying her..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State / Eight People Die In Enugu As A Result Of Generator Fumes (Disturbing Photos) / Police Arrest Man For N4.5m Fraud Through Fake Bank Alerts (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.