Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State (35150 Views)

Soldier Stabs Colleague To Death After Taking Drugs (Photos) / See How Soldier Killed Motorcyclist For Shunning Him / Soldier Beats Motorcyclist To Death In Lagos After His Car Hit Motorcycle (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by VastFinder: 8:32am On Aug 03, 2017
Abiola Odedeji has been arrested by the Ogun State police, for stabbing a bike rider, Niyi James, aka Emi-Ero, in different parts of the body.

We learnt that the killer soldier had visited his girlfriend, Amada David, at Agbado Junction around 3.30pm, last Thursday, in company with his colleague, Damilare Oni.

The soldiers went to the area on a power bike. It was gathered that after a short discussion, Odedeji and his girlfriend decided to go out on a motorbike. He was said to have stopped Niyi.

An eyewitness, Akinjobi, revealed that Niyi declined on the grounds that he did not have a ticket to operate in the Ijaiye area. Akinjobi said, “The soldier (Odedeji) was angry that the okada rider said no to a military man and started flogging him with a horsewhip.

Suddenly, he brought out a long knife and stabbed the man on the thigh. He also stabbed him on the waist and stomach. He was so confident that he robbed off the bloodstains on the knife on the man’s head.

He boasted that he had killed many people. He and his colleague escaped on the power bike, while the lady took another motorcycle. We quickly alerted the police.”

A team of policemen, led by the Agbado Divisional Police Officer, CSP Sunday Omonijo, immediately went after the suspects, and arrested them. Odedeji stabbed one of the policemen on the arm in the course of his arrest.

He is part of the troops deployed in Borno State to fight Boko Haram. The Ogun State Police Public Relations Officer, ASP Abimbola Oyeyemi, who confirmed the incident, said the suspects would soon be charged to court.

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/08/soldier-stabs-motorcyclist-to-death-for.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by Jabioro: 8:42am On Aug 03, 2017
Now that he had loose his job, position because of egoism, he would learned his lesson in a hard way.. within his new abode confinement the law would make him sobered for ever..

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by medolab90(m): 8:42am On Aug 03, 2017
lazy guy u left Boko Haram all the way from borno to kill a civilian.

rot in jail coward

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by jakD: 8:43am On Aug 03, 2017
He should have requested to show his might by going to Sambisa forest.

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by jakD: 8:44am On Aug 03, 2017
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by rusher14: 8:44am On Aug 03, 2017
These ones are just lunatics in uniform.

Monkey tail and oshogbo combo.

The military and police need to carry out random but regular drugs and alcohol tests through the rank and file.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:46am On Aug 03, 2017
Look at this afonja retarded recruit with no rank claiming to hv killed many people, After smoking weed how was he enrolled into the NA hope the dead families get justice cos I no trust our judiciary system.

34 Likes

Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by VastFinder: 11:10am On Aug 03, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by NwaAmaikpe: 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
shocked

One the endless reasons why I pity no military man when evil befalls them.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by Goddygee(m): 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
Na wa o, But he couldn't Stab Boko Haram at sambisa, na innocent Okada man him see stab... All this Afonja sef Una matter tire me

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by sunshineV(f): 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
Naija corrupt gan wella. That fit later walk free

1 Like

Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by lacruz12(m): 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
What the hell
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
Hmm
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by seunny4lif(m): 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
Nigeria military are just trained to beat and kill civilian not to defend the nation.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by Zonacom(m): 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
y*r*b* m*sl*m. mouth sealed

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by enemyofprogress: 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
Fuckkkkkkn bastard

1 Like

Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by holatin(m): 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
a lot of those soldier behave like gods, they never think civilian has a right to do as they please, they hurt who they like and there isn't any one to punish them.

if you think you have human right, pls mistakingly barge into one and see what he will do yo you. one kicked me when I was between 8 to 10 just because I mistakenly ran into him while playing with my peer, I thought it was a mistake until years later I realise that was his response to a kid running into him.

what an animal ?

7 Likes

Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by Ihateafonja: 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
afonja

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by Ihateafonja: 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by baike: 1:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
kill the soldiers too

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by Goddygee(m): 1:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
xxx1323:
See my 2016 account balance is working for all mtn sim.

This Promo Will Stop on 2018

NOT OUT DATED YET.
If I slap U, Your destiny go reset... Sky man like u

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by HMZi: 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
they just fvckcd their own asses
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by dingbang(m): 1:08pm On Aug 03, 2017
And what is the lousy Buratai doing about this...?

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
Let us see if he would get the death penalty or life imprisonment... even when the evidence is clear in Nigeria, Justice is still not sure in Nigeria.
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by kozmokaz(m): 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
If he is actually part of the soldiers that have fought in borno , I no too blame am

Y would NA release a soldier that av seen what war is really like , a soldier that av seen death , a soldier that av killed humans with out remorse to the citizens with out mental evaluation?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by KingOvoramwen1(m): 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
xxx1323:

NOT OUT DATED YET.

YOUR MAMA

6 Likes

Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by ivolt: 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
Nigerian army should start administering psychiatric evaluations on its recruit.
It is a shame that this mad man got into the military.
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by Maslow80: 1:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
Soldiers and policemen, they are like 5 and 6.
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
xxx1323:

NOT OUT DATED YET.

MUMU WE R IN 2017

SHARE 2017 PICTURE

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by MJlee31(m): 1:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
Nigeria military personal have no regards to civilian life, i wonder what they are taught @ the NDA or wherever they receive their training, justice must prevail

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hunting Dogs Kill Herders’ Goats In Katsina / Woman Stabs Husband’s Lover With Broken Bottle In Lagos (photos) / Police Arrest Man For N4.5m Fraud Through Fake Bank Alerts (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.