Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,068 members, 7,828,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

4 Things MMM Has Shown Me - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 4 Things MMM Has Shown Me (958 Views)

MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / Good news: MMM Has fully Released 2016 Mavros / MMM Has Refused To Match Me Despite My PH Being In Millions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Things MMM Has Shown Me by BlogAboutTECH: 1:24pm On Dec 15, 2016
WARNING: THE POST YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ IS JUST AN OPINION OF THE WRITER.

My previous post didn't go well with most MMM disciples. I doubt if this too would even though it's not a swipe or insult on the scheme. If you are one of those disciples, I urge you to stop reading and head straight to the comment box below. I'm sure you already have a pile of insults in stock (don't worry, I understand your pain, bro)

To the point: MMM opened my eyes to a whole new set of opportunities and amazement. But first let me give honor to whom it is due. With that I give a big shout out to Chuddy Anayo Ugorji. I read he championed the scheme here in Naija. Bros, you get sense!

Now here are what MMM has shown me:

1. Poverty (like religion) creates fanatics.
Translation; 'MMM scheme hasn't crashed'. 'Let support the system' 'Is it your money?' Those are phrases you get from the fanatics. The wise ones are pretty much quiet and waiting to see if it returns January so they could cash out. But the fanatics will not learn and will keep liking MMM to banks and established businesses. They will remain (if it returns) in it till it officially crashes and drown them. There's nothing anyone can do to prevent that from happening. Certain houseflies must be buried with the corpse.

2. Hunger affects reasoning.
Yes, it does! Let me explain with this short story. One lucky MMM participant who pulled out just before the crash (abi na freeze) was bragging the other day. He said he new it would clash and because he was wise he pulled out after making just enough 'profit'. He also said he know it was scam and that the foolish and fainthearted ones (those that joined late) would be bear the cost. He was right about the foolish paying the price but seeing a scam and still investing in it, is utter foolishness. It could have crashed sooner.

3. There's money in Nigeria!
Forget the recession induced-suicide headlines on papers. No money, no money but every one (well, almost everyone) has one useless 100k or 200k somewhere to invest in a scheme that has no office. I know someone who invested 200k. This dude is legendary for begging for lunch. I couldn't go round how he got the money. I haven't seen him since the crash stories.

4. Come home Yahoo Boys, come home!
Dear Yahoo Boys,
Instead of tarnishing the image of Nigeria oversees please come home. Nigeria still has a lot potential clients/customers/mugus. MMM has proven it already. Many Nigerians, even among the educated and enlightened ones, are plenty mugus. They fell for MMM, they will again and again. Let me explain something. I am a web designer and when the noise and persuasion to join MMM was getting too loud, I visited the MMM-Nigeria website. I also went through some other popular ponzi schemes websites in Nigeria and I wept. I realized just about anyone with a web design skills could put up a website in less than 2 hours and use it to scam many gullible Nigerians. There is one very funny one; Nairahelp or so. Yahoo boys just come back home (it should also removed Paypal restrictions)

Cheers!

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 4 Things MMM Has Shown Me by daclint(m): 1:24pm On Dec 15, 2016
Nice one @op
Re: 4 Things MMM Has Shown Me by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2016
daclint:
Nice one @op
Re: 4 Things MMM Has Shown Me by charleseee(f): 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
BlogAboutTECH:

My previous post didn't go well with most MMM disciples. I doubt if this too would even though it's not a swipe or insult on the scheme. If you are one of those disciples, I urge you to stop reading and head straight to the comment box below. I'm sure you already have a pile of insults in stock (don't worry, I understand your pain, bro)

To the point: MMM opened my eyes to a whole new set of opportunities and amazement. But first let me give honor to whom it is due. With that I give a big shout out to Chuddy Anayo Ugorji. I read he championed the scheme here in Naija. Bros, you get sense!

Translation; 'MMM scheme hasn't crashed'. 'Let support the system' 'Is it your money?' Those are phrases you get from the fanatics. The wise ones are pretty much quiet and waiting to see if it returns January so they could cash out. But the fanatics will not learn and will keep liking MMM to banks and established businesses. They will remain (if it returns) in it till it officially crashes and drown them. There's nothing anyone can do to prevent that from happening. Certain houseflies must be buried with the corpse.

Yes, it does! Let me explain with this short story. One lucky MMM participant who pulled out just before the crash (abi na freeze) was bragging the other day. He said he new it would clash and because he was wise he pulled out after making just enough 'profit'. He also said he know it was scam and that the foolish and fainthearted ones (those that joined late) would be bear the cost. He was right about the foolish paying the price but seeing a scam and still investing in it, is utter foolishness. It could have crashed sooner.

Forget the recession induced-suicide headlines on papers. No money, no money but every one (well, almost everyone) has one useless 100k or 200k somewhere to invest in a scheme that has no office. I know someone who invested 200k. This dude is legendary for begging for lunch. I couldn't go round how he got the money. I haven't seen him since the crash stories.

Dear Yahoo Boys,
Instead of tarnishing the image of Nigeria oversees please come home. Nigeria still has a lot potential clients/customers/mugus. MMM has proven it already. Many Nigerians, even among the educated and enlightened ones, are plenty mugus. They fell for MMM, they will again and again. Let me explain something. I am a web designer and when the noise and persuasion to join MMM was getting too loud, I visited the MMM-Nigeria website. I also went through some other popular ponzi schemes websites in Nigeria and I wept. I realized just about anyone with a web design skills could put up a website in less than 2 hours and use it to scam many gullible Nigerians. There is one very funny one; Nairahelp or so. Yahoo boys just come back home (it should also removed Paypal restrictions)

Cheers!
u said there is poverty, and hunger, u also saying there is money do wat re u saying
Re: 4 Things MMM Has Shown Me by mumumugu(m): 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
seun is sharing every anti mmm post.
Re: 4 Things MMM Has Shown Me by Ajiswaggs(m): 6:12pm On Dec 15, 2016
BlogAboutTECH:

My previous post didn't go well with most MMM disciples. I doubt if this too would even though it's not a swipe or insult on the scheme. If you are one of those disciples, I urge you to stop reading and head straight to the comment box below. I'm sure you already have a pile of insults in stock (don't worry, I understand your pain, bro)you go die until another person matter

Dear Yahoo Boys,

Cheers!
Re: 4 Things MMM Has Shown Me by hahn(m): 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
The only difference between RCCG and MMM is that RCCG blame their failures on the "Devil" and have the illusion of "God" to protect them

Religion are simply better packaged Ponzi schemes

2 Likes

Re: 4 Things MMM Has Shown Me by Adesiji77: 6:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
cool
Re: 4 Things MMM Has Shown Me by gift01: 11:31pm On Dec 15, 2016
5. Nairaland is so useless for celebrating the freeze of MMM. You guys should sit up on this forum or some other competitor will drive u down. Got tired of spending the whole day reading MMM on this platform. Yuck. Be creative Seun

2 Likes

Re: 4 Things MMM Has Shown Me by gracein: 5:49am On Dec 16, 2016
let me first book space
Re: 4 Things MMM Has Shown Me by ScienceWatch: 12:45pm On Dec 17, 2016
hahn:
The only difference between RCCG and MMM is that RCCG blame their failures on the "Devil" and have the illusion of "God" to protect them

Religion are simply better packaged Ponzi schemes
Can the esteemed readers of Nairaland take the scammer "Hahn" serious ?

Warning to Nairaland readers ! Hahn was recently caught out modifying an original post here on Nairaland.
Re: 4 Things MMM Has Shown Me by hahn(m): 12:46pm On Dec 17, 2016
ScienceWatch:
Can the esteemed readers of Nairaland take the scammer "Hahn" serious ?

Warning to Nairaland readers ! Hahn was recently caught out modifying an original post here on Nairaland.

Seun, mynd44
Re: 4 Things MMM Has Shown Me by kenny1streal(m): 1:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
[b][/b]mmm-making men mad

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Here Know About DDN Nigeria. / HP Deskjet All In 1 Printer(advantage 2135) N26500 / I Am Glad I Found This. Now I Dont Have To Depend Solely On My Salary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.