Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,039 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

MMM Dominates Google Trend As Crash Fears Heighten - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / MMM Dominates Google Trend As Crash Fears Heighten (37413 Views)

May 2019 Update Dominates Windows 10 Ecosystem Ahead Of Version 2004 Launch / Evans, Kechi Okwuchi Trend On Google Search / Drop Your Blog Url Let's Know Which Platform Dominates Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Dominates Google Trend As Crash Fears Heighten by rocknation62(m): 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2016
jane05:
MMM have not crashed, what's so hard in the word FROZEN?

If you ain't an MMM participant why not leave the participant alone?? Naija sef ehh, why can't we mind our businesses??

Even MMM participants aren't bothered because MMM has helped us more than any other scheme, even if it closes today we still owe MMM and we will still join another ponzi scheme that comes out again. WE DONT REGRET AND WE AIN'T AFRAID

Thank you MMM, your participant are solidly behind you till return
I no knw how e take suck breast for dere chest(NON-PARTICIPANTS)

1 Like

Re: MMM Dominates Google Trend As Crash Fears Heighten by Johnson49(m): 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
Yeye dey smell.......u're solidly behind dem, simply because ur investment is worth nothing dats why u av the nerves to spew those shit.
Re: MMM Dominates Google Trend As Crash Fears Heighten by guyXander(m): 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
All of you guys talking bad about MMM, taking note of your emails and send them to MMM in case you think of joining in February.
Re: MMM Dominates Google Trend As Crash Fears Heighten by Epokeyak: 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
Mmm has just been made more popular and more stronger. Thanks to all the jobless enemies of mmm. Congratulations to all faithful disciples of mmm! All nigerians will join mmm. Long live mmm!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Dominates Google Trend As Crash Fears Heighten by Fabulosdave01: 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
Jchi9876:

See dem MMM investors see dem

I don't do mmm. I'm not even in Nigeria.
Re: MMM Dominates Google Trend As Crash Fears Heighten by Jchi9876: 4:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
Fabulosdave01:

I don't do mmm. I'm not even in Nigeria.

U don't have to be in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: MMM Dominates Google Trend As Crash Fears Heighten by greatnow: 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
My fear is not about MMM keeping all mavros or people's money froozen because i know by January things will normalize but my fear is the kind of suffer, hardship and Bad lifestyle that will resurface if we use our bad mouth, fear and panic to destroy mmm. for sometime now we have not heard that someone is cooking and his pot of soup was stolen.
MMM has been given so many people daily bread and hope to live since it came into Nigeria in the mist of hardship and recession.

5 Likes

Re: MMM Dominates Google Trend As Crash Fears Heighten by leriment: 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
charleseee:
You talk about something all the time and they neva reply you, then u will knw that silence is the best answer to a ..... january when d site is back hope u put it on FP. .... what is the real reason why MMm issue is always on FP? Is it to make it members commit suicide or what? What is their aim?
. there aim is to actually put the masses that dares to change their financial status back to default. when mmm went to settle hospital bills who carried the news? nobody. wen mmm were paying participant for one year who carried the news nobody... only a fool will listen to this bull crap stories that has rampaged nairaland front page. okay let's even assume people did wrong in putting their money is it in the interest of the people that u are telling them the money cannot come back when even the people u portray as bad people are saying they will be back.

1 Like

Re: MMM Dominates Google Trend As Crash Fears Heighten by idrisalomagold(m): 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
Chocogold:
The painful aspect of my own is that my sister used my own money I secretly put into her account which is in between both of us without third party to play MMM...since she said I used that 900k...av just been muted...for the past 3days now.
Re: MMM Dominates Google Trend As Crash Fears Heighten by mujahib6199(m): 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
I haven't said anything about MMM and it, crashing ever since, but I will say this.... The way its participants have turned to motivational speakers is wonderful... I never knew we had so much talented people in this country..... Lesson:.... Pain can make you have the sense your ancestors never had...

2 Likes

Re: MMM Dominates Google Trend As Crash Fears Heighten by Period007(m): 5:02pm On Dec 15, 2016
Nairaland has outlived it importance.,.... cooking up stories every moment.
long life MMM

1 Like

Re: MMM Dominates Google Trend As Crash Fears Heighten by xaliujokes(m): 5:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
as from now hence forth any post from About MMM would be deleted habah! this is getting too much jare
Re: MMM Dominates Google Trend As Crash Fears Heighten by 3sexy: 5:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
Any news about MMM dey give nairaland mode joy , they don't even care if its poo , they will push it to FP.
Re: MMM Dominates Google Trend As Crash Fears Heighten by Viking007(m): 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
Chocogold:
The painful aspect of my own is that my sister used my own money I secretly put into her account which is in between both of us without third party to play MMM...since she said I used that 900k...av just been muted...for the past 3days now.

1 Like

Re: MMM Dominates Google Trend As Crash Fears Heighten by Holamide222(f): 5:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
By there comment you shall know them grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MMM Dominates Google Trend As Crash Fears Heighten by Fabulosdave01: 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
Jchi9876:

U don't have to be in nigeria

I am not doing it ooo
Re: MMM Dominates Google Trend As Crash Fears Heighten by yomz1e(m): 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2016
I see alot of MMM supporters here still hoping for the 2nd coming of MMM... keep waiting

Re: MMM Dominates Google Trend As Crash Fears Heighten by justicesky24(m): 5:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
Juell:
It's just so amazing how Nigerians are eargerly praying for mmm to crash. I wonder what they'll say by the time mmm finally pulls through this time and come out better and stranger .

Re: MMM Dominates Google Trend As Crash Fears Heighten by Corrinthians(m): 5:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
jane05:
MMM have not crashed, what's so hard in the word FROZEN?

If you ain't an MMM participant why not leave the participant alone?? Naija sef ehh, why can't we mind our businesses??

Even MMM participants aren't bothered because MMM has helped us more than any other scheme, even if it closes today we still owe MMM and we will still join another ponzi scheme that comes out again. WE DONT REGRET AND WE AIN'T AFRAID

Thank you MMM, your participant are solidly behind you till return
Re: MMM Dominates Google Trend As Crash Fears Heighten by SweetJoystick(m): 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
Silentscreamer:
If truly dis MMM r trying to scam nigerians, i'm sure dey won't escape d law. Dey cant have such impunity to scam d masses and go scot free.
Lol which law? People wey no dey registered or get office? Who wan take faceless body or person to court?
Re: MMM Dominates Google Trend As Crash Fears Heighten by HCF(m): 5:41pm On Dec 15, 2016
Nwaiberibe:
Overbeat. Seun is just using this MMM saga to generate traffic, nothing more.
Don't mind him. It is becoming annoying!!!

1 Like

Re: MMM Dominates Google Trend As Crash Fears Heighten by almustopha82(m): 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
Juell:
It's just so amazing how Nigerians are eargerly praying for mmm to crash. I wonder what they'll say by the time mmm finally pulls through this time and come out better and stranger.
let them come first b4 bragging
Re: MMM Dominates Google Trend As Crash Fears Heighten by Fash20: 5:53pm On Dec 15, 2016
This is becoming childish now...

What joy do you mods extract from putting fear in people. You know a lot of people on NL do mmm and you guys keep pushing stewpid mmm stuff to FP.

Haba!
Re: MMM Dominates Google Trend As Crash Fears Heighten by jeff1607(m): 5:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
Juell:
It's just so amazing how Nigerians are eargerly praying for mmm to crash. I wonder what they'll say by the time mmm finally pulls through this time and come out better and stranger.

NOW YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT CELEBS GO THRU, PEEPS PRAYING FOR THEM TO GET INTO TROUBLE SO AS TO FEED THEMSELVES WITH GIST
Re: MMM Dominates Google Trend As Crash Fears Heighten by almustopha82(m): 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
yomz1e:
I see alot of MMM supporters here still hoping for the 2nd coming of MMM... keep waiting
we are waiting for 14 of January and February
Re: MMM Dominates Google Trend As Crash Fears Heighten by suremossty(m): 6:05pm On Dec 15, 2016
MrIcredible:
MMM is dead!
Only miracle can bring it back alive.
MMM could have been a perfect platform to make some money if not for GREED.
Only very few or no one will be ready to provide help after this saga.

THE SO-CALLED GUIDERS and administration crumbled the system.
How can someone invest 300k and get 1.9 million naira at the end of the month. Thank you.

The problem here is misinformation, not MMM crashing, and sadly enough, most MMM participants do not even understand what the freeze is about.

Normally when you pay in or provide help, your investment is frozen for two weeks, after which you're eligible to withdraw, but they decided that because of the Xmas rush they should extend that freeze period to one month, so people can only request for money only after a month of confirmed payment, (this one month period is relative to when anyone makes his/her payment, and not a unified one month period: eg. If I make a confirmed payment on the 2nd of December, my one month period will last till the 2nd of January, after which I can withdraw, and if another person makes a confirmed payment on the 7th of December, his one month period will elapse on the 7th of January, after which he can withdraw) so, I am actually surprised why people are making up all these news to scare others, even the MMM participants who never had any reason to complain about the usual two weeks freeze period...Is it because they said the new system will last until second week of January? It only means that freezing period of one complete month will continue to be in practice until second week of January, and not that nobody can withdraw until second week of January.

Please I haven't benefited from MMM (not yet though) , so, I think my insight on the issue isn't biased.
Or 1million naira to get 6 million naira. This is ridiculous greed. Woe betide all of them.
Whereas, an ordinary member of mmm will invest 300k and get about 390k or 1 million naira for about 1.35 million naira within the same time frame.
Greed crumbled mmm.
The bonuses allocated to those guiders and admin is just too outrageous.

If peradventure mmm comes back alive which is only about 30% possible, they should cancel all those ridiculous bonuses or at least,
Direct referrers should get 5%
So-called guiders should get 0.000001%.

The mavro growth should be reduced to 10 - 20% growth in a month.
Mavro growth should be EVERYDAY and not Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Re: MMM Dominates Google Trend As Crash Fears Heighten by suremossty(m): 6:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
yomz1e:
This is the end of it, even if they reinstate the MMM site, the stupid people who invested in it have lost faith and scared. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Is it your money? Na those wey no even dey do MMM dey help us use Phensic for our headache. Sey we complain give una. 80% of those participating in MMM knows from the onset that it is a risk. Stop all this Alaroye news joor.... How is ur own success relies on other people's trying time?... let's apply some decorum pls... MMM rocks like cr7...

1 Like

Re: MMM Dominates Google Trend As Crash Fears Heighten by Juell(m): 6:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
[quote author=justicesky24 post=51959236][/quote]
If u dnt knw it's a typo error........ Then I'm so sorry for u.
Re: MMM Dominates Google Trend As Crash Fears Heighten by Juell(m): 6:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
jeff1607:

NOW YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT CELEBS GO THRU, PEEPS PRAYING FOR THEM TO GET INTO TROUBLE SO AS TO FEED THEMSELVES WITH GIST
I tire O, even if the scheme shld crash shld it be celebrated?
Re: MMM Dominates Google Trend As Crash Fears Heighten by raluchukwu93(m): 6:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
Why is nairaland wicked? All they do is wanna gain traffic at the expense of people's feelings, why you guy taking medicine for another man headache? I believe stupidity and gullibility has taken over........
Re: MMM Dominates Google Trend As Crash Fears Heighten by suremossty(m): 6:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
prettyboi1989:
awon mmm fans, won ku, won gbe, wondaran. mmm nigeria isnt coming back again sorry o
How is ur own success relies on other people's trying time?... let's apply some decorum pls... MMM rocks like cr7... I don ph again a huge amount
Re: MMM Dominates Google Trend As Crash Fears Heighten by Adebash01(m): 6:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
I will rather put my money on bet9ja than to put it on MMM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Nigerians Searched For On Google In 2016 / Elon Musk Terminates His $44 Billion Twitter Deal / Designing A Website: For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.