Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,869 members, 7,862,906 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:50 AM

Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money (36426 Views)

Herdsmen Killings: Fayose Storms Ipao Ekiti With Security Men (Photos) / Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu / Fayose At Zenith Bank To Demand For His Money (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by Rafob(m): 5:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
That is how he will take okada and run away,mark my word.
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
Well you wouldn't know how long I've been here for
Just pulling your legs joor.
When did u register sef?
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by IVORY2009(m): 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
dman4mdmoon:

Are you really sure? You need to ask governor Fayose how he escaped from Ekiti after he was impeached during his first term.

Lolzzzz, cast ur mind back, Fayose was still attending programs @ AIT Kakaki program even with Senator Ayo Arise, he never ran to any where, ask Obj
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
Qummie:

Just pulling your legs joor.
When did u register sef?
my first account was registered a year before yours tongue
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
my first account was registered a year before yours tongue

Wow cheesy
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
Qummie:

Wow cheesy
you see cheesy
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by slap1(m): 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2016
Onye show! grin
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
you see cheesy
Yeah grin
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by mpowa(m): 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
IVORY2009:

Even if his tenure expires, the Ayo Peter Fayose that I know, can never be intimidated, ask Obj; in the means of Efcc the man was still bold and talking...

Were you there? he was talking... what was he saying? was that not wen they impeached him? If not for the IB, he was already political history like Gbenga Daniel of ogun state. That's how you put people in trouble, by the time they start giving the guy watery beans full of insects in Kuje prison now, you'll continue your own ranting at the comfort of your home

Even if he can't be intimidated, he go still take his boldness enter Jail.
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by IVORY2009(m): 5:30pm On Dec 15, 2016
mpowa:

Were you there? he was talking... what was he saying? was that not wen they impeached him? If not for the IB, he was already political history like Gbenga Daniel of ogun state. That's how you put people in trouble, by the time they start giving the guy watery beans full of insects in Kuje prison now, you'll continue your own ranting at the comfort of your home

Even if he can't be intimidated, he go still take his boldness enter Jail.

Jail him for wat offence? @ leaste b4 u jail someone, u have to pass through courts and prove beyond reasonable doubt, and the courts would now find him/her gulity, is dat not so, or are we in a dictatorial system of govt?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by mpowa(m): 5:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
IVORY2009:

Jail him for wat offence? @ leaste b4 u jail someone, u have to pass through courts and prove beyond reasonable doubt, and the courts would now find him/her gulity, is dat not so, or are we in a dictatorial system of govt?

Oh! are you in Nigeria or Somalia? You've not seen any reason yet, any evidence yet why Fayose would be Jail, starting from the very elections that brought him in to the Dansuki ATM and properties and all, No reasons yet... Kontinue!
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
Qummie:

Yeah grin
you dey hide yourself from me but me don figure tongue
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
you dey hide yourself from me but me don figure tongue
Uhn? undecided
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
Qummie:

Uhn? undecided
hit me up wink
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by nochio(m): 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
stephnie1:
this man Jail go long should he fail to win come 2018
madam this is his second term.
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by gbegemaster(m): 6:48pm On Dec 15, 2016
IVORY2009:

Even if his tenure expires, the Ayo Peter Fayose that I know, can never be intimidated, ask Obj; in the means of Efcc the man was still bold and talking...
Crap. Would he still talk if his doesn't have immunity? Time will tell.
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by brightgreat(m): 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
Crude??
IamPatriotic:
I didn't believe this story , until I read it on punchng.com, Fayose is crudely daring Buhari, unfortunately, Bubu is dirty hence he can't fight dirt.
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by IVORY2009(m): 7:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
gbegemaster:
Crap. Would he still talk if his doesn't have immunity? Time will tell.

Fani Kayode dat has been talking does he have immunity? And has he been killed?
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by chiefobdk(m): 7:26pm On Dec 15, 2016
OnankpaBa:

we can only call him fearless after the expiration of his tenure. for now immunity is there.

Buhari can only act now after his tenure nothing for him. Na so
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by Almand: 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
Baawaa:

That means you are not responsible,"show me your hero and I will tell you who you are" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
your support for Buhari means you are a dullard. Olodo of the first order
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by chiefobdk(m): 7:31pm On Dec 15, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
Well you wouldn't know how long I've been here for

We don tey for here. Cant even remember how many times i ve closed an account just to change moniker. . Seun need to make it possible so one can change moniker any time
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by Kdon2: 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
stephnie1:

Slowpoke
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by tete7000(m): 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
stephnie1:

How many has so far been jailed if I may ask? Apart from Daauki been held against court ruling granting him bail.
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by bizhop01: 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2016
Buhari if u need some money for lunch come & take it FAYOSE
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
chiefobdk:

We don tey for here. Cant even remember how many times i ve closed an account just to change moniker. . Seun need to make it possible so one can change moniker any time
bros, no be today o. Hehehe
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by wolexy14(m): 9:02pm On Dec 15, 2016
phkka1:
My action governor please withdraw every in that account. Do not look back on that bike. Your enemies must be put to shame.
are u so daft dat u don't know rule of law, I work in a bank and I no dat he can never get that money till he is out a office. Use ur brain now

1 Like

Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by wolexy14(m): 9:05pm On Dec 15, 2016
Realdeals:
Illusion! he should have storm Lagos instead
no na Abuja court na mumu e be na ado ekiti court wan give judgment smh for his adviser oooo. Dem no just get sense at all
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by Qmerit(m): 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
stephnie1:

Constitutionally he can't re-contest again! He's in his 2nd terms! Served once and impeached and can't take oath of office 3times. So, but going to jail I don't know of that though!
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by shegra58: 10:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
IVORY2009:

Fayose run ke? Frm who? Fearless governor!
if ojukwu can run from federal government back then,who is fayose not to do the same cheesy
IVORY2009:

Fayose run ke? Frm who? Fearless governor!
if ojukwu can run from federal government back then,who is fayose not to do the same
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by johnsonjosbles(m): 4:39am On Dec 16, 2016
stephnie1:
is he not serving his 2nd term as gov? he was once elected gov during obasanjo regime.
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by dman4mdmoon(m): 8:38am On Dec 16, 2016
IVORY2009:

Lolzzzz, cast ur mind back, Fayose was still attending programs @ AIT Kakaki program even with Senator Ayo Arise, he never ran to any where, ask Obj

Attending AIT Kakaki program in Ekiti? I stand with my earlier statement, he sneaked out of Ekiti. Ask whoever is close to Fayose then.
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by intricate(m): 9:08am On Dec 16, 2016
stephnie1:
He can't contest again cos he has completed a tenure before being voted out only to be voted in again after 8 years. Get your facts right before u comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri's Post About Ladies' Virginity Got Him Slammed By Twitter User / INEC Lacks Power To Withhold My Certificate Of Return – Okorocha Boosts / Electoral Act: 67 Senators Sign To Override Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.