Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,489 members, 7,954,890 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:49 AM

Mathematics Teachers Come In. There's A Job For You - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mathematics Teachers Come In. There's A Job For You (2199 Views)

Vacancy Alert!!! English Studies & Mathematics Teachers Needed Urgently / Mathematics Teachers Wanted At Zulpha Academy - Ikorodu, Lagos / Urgently Need For English And Mathematics Teachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mathematics Teachers Come In. There's A Job For You by PatrickOkunima(m): 4:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
Modified:

Do you have at least 5 years experience teaching mathematics to secondary school students or students preparing for JAMB and WAEC?

Then this is for you.

I need you to write a quick tutorial on each of the following maths topics. Your teaching approach must be simplified in such a way that even a complete idiot will understand the concepts. No too much grammar or what Hausa people call turenchi.

Roots, Exponents and Radicals
Complex Numbers
Fractions
Rounding and Significant Figures
Estimation
Decimals
Percentages
Proportions
Indices
Equations and Formulas
Linear Equations and Inequalities
Simultaneous Equations
Quadratic Equations
Surds
Simple and Compound Interest
Permutation and Combination
Logarithm
Set Theory
Variation
Arithmetic and Geometric Progression
Calculating Areas and Volumes
Geometry
Trigonometry
Probability Theory
Statistics
Polynomials
Vectors
Matrices and Determinants
Differentiation
Integration

If you're interested, state your qualification, discipline, fee and tell me in a few sentences why you're the best candidate for the task. E.g. B.Sc. Mathematics, NXX,XX, I am bla bla bla bla. I have been teaching maths for over 100 years. If I teach a student maths and he/she doesn't understand, that means the person's head is empty.

Minimum Qualification: B.Sc. in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or Pure and Applied Sciences.

I will shortlist the right candidate here on this thread
Re: Mathematics Teachers Come In. There's A Job For You by SAM1979: 4:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
Qualified. What location are u
Re: Mathematics Teachers Come In. There's A Job For You by PatrickOkunima(m): 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
My location is not important. As we can communicate on phone and via email. What's your qualification and discipline?
SAM1979:
Qualified. What location are u
Re: Mathematics Teachers Come In. There's A Job For You by Nesco244(m): 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2016
Qualified, I am in Port Harcourt. Bachelor of Engineering (B Eng). Chemical Engineering
Re: Mathematics Teachers Come In. There's A Job For You by oby4real(m): 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
BSc Mathematics
Re: Mathematics Teachers Come In. There's A Job For You by chi8(m): 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2016
Am fit for the job. B. Eng (Petroleum).. You can contact me via gentlechi04@gmail.com.. As for the topics listed above, you have no problem with it because I wld use different methodology in solving each topic. Am currently d maths and Further Mathematics Teacher in my sch.

1 Like

Re: Mathematics Teachers Come In. There's A Job For You by Udodasco1(m): 5:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
Undergraduate bsc mathematics. I have been teaching since 2010 preparing both WAEC and JAMB students. Currently teaching Maths Fmaths and physics in a senior secondary school. think am interested. teaching maths is part of me i go about liberating people that find maths difficult.
Re: Mathematics Teachers Come In. There's A Job For You by toni2016: 6:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
Over qualify dey worry me sef... B.sc statistics- tonovo405@gmail.com
Re: Mathematics Teachers Come In. There's A Job For You by endtime1(m): 6:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
Qualified teaching physics and further maths for 3years b.sc physics deniyi2@gmail.com
Re: Mathematics Teachers Come In. There's A Job For You by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
Get a damn GENERAL MATHEMATICS for junior class and copy the damn thing
Re: Mathematics Teachers Come In. There's A Job For You by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 15, 2016
BSc Chemical Engineering, Math/FMath Teacher, 40000, my teaching experience is about 5yrs with diverse students. From ages 8 to 18 ( grade 7 to grade 13). I have gotten series of commendation letters from the various schools I have worked with based on WASSCE, IGCSE, NECO, Cambridge A'level and JAMB performances. I have my weakness though, but I try so hard to get information on my weak areas. You can give me a chance, I shall not disappoint.
Re: Mathematics Teachers Come In. There's A Job For You by Efewestern: 7:31pm On Dec 15, 2016
Nice one.. Mathematics.. my Love grin
Re: Mathematics Teachers Come In. There's A Job For You by dejt4u(m): 7:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
PatrickOkunima:
Modified:

Do you have at least 5 years experience teaching mathematics to secondary school students or students preparing for JAMB and WAEC?

Then this is for you.

I need you to write a quick tutorial on each of the following maths topics. Your teaching approach must be simplified in such a way that even a complete idiot will understand the concepts. No too much grammar or what Hausa people call turenchi.

Complex Numbers
Fractions
Estimation
Decimals
Percentages
Proportions
Indices
Equations and Formulas
Simultaneous Equations
Quadratic Equations
Surds
Logarithm
Set Theory
Variation
Geometry
Trigonometry
Probability Theory
Statistics
Polynomials
Vectors
Differentiation
Integration

If you're interested, state your qualification, discipline, fee and tell me in a few sentences why you're the best candidate for the task. E.g. B.Sc. Mathematics, NXX,XX, I am bla bla bla bla. I have been teaching maths for over 100 years. If I teach a student maths and he/she doesn't understand, that means the person's head is empty.

Minimum Qualification: B.Sc. in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or Pure and Applied Sciences.

Bsc.ed (physics). Winner, Nairaland Maths Quiz Competition (NMQC) Season II (2015). You can check my antecedents here on nairaland by checking all my previous posts where I have solved many maths questions with simplest methods possible.

Also, I started teaching maths and further mathematics officially in 2012 as a student teacher.
Referees are available here on nairaland upon request( including some mods in education section)
Thanks.
Re: Mathematics Teachers Come In. There's A Job For You by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
dejt4u:
Bsc.ed (physics). Winner, Nairaland Maths Quiz Competition (NMQC) Season II (2015). You can check my antecedents here on nairaland by checking all my previous posts where I have solved many maths questions with simplest methods possible.

Also, I started teaching maths and further mathematics officially in 2012 as a student teacher.
Referees are available here on nairaland upon request( including some mods in education section)
Thanks.
Please send me a text. Get my no from my sig.

1 Like

Re: Mathematics Teachers Come In. There's A Job For You by dejt4u(m): 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
PatrickOkunima:
Please send me a text. Get my no from my sig.
will do that right away boss
Re: Mathematics Teachers Come In. There's A Job For You by ikechukwunwuzoh: 11:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
B.Eng(Civil Engineering)
Re: Mathematics Teachers Come In. There's A Job For You by indoorlove(m): 7:46am On Dec 18, 2016
PatrickOkunima:
Modified:

Then this is for you.

Complex Numbers
Fractions
Estimation
Decimals
Percentages
Proportions
Indices
Equations and Formulas
Simultaneous Equations
Quadratic Equations
Surds
Logarithm
Set Theory
Variation
Geometry
Trigonometry
Probability Theory
Statistics
Polynomials
Vectors
Differentiation
Integration

I hold a B.Sc (ed) Mathematics from University of Abuja. I have this unsual abilities to teach mathematics to anybody no matter how weak or shakky background the studemts might have in the subject. Couple with my discipline and experience in the subject; I can quickly and effortlessly adopt any method(s) that i consider the best fit for the student(s). I did my teaching practise in a British International School in Abuja where I showed my skills and proved to the the entire teachers in the Mathematics department that the subject is not for the genius but for anybody who is willing to learn. I possess over over seven (7) years experiences in the teaching of the subject( both as a classroom teacher and home lesson teacher.)
Re: Mathematics Teachers Come In. There's A Job For You by lamidi21(m): 7:57am On Dec 18, 2016
I am a graduate of mathematics education from Uniben, and a student of unilag post graduate studies (pure mathematics). A Cambridge certified teacher with IGCSE assessor from Cambridge international examination
Re: Mathematics Teachers Come In. There's A Job For You by beacon02(m): 8:15am On Dec 18, 2016
PatrickOkunima:
Modified:

Then this is for you.

Complex Numbers
Fractions
Estimation
Decimals
Percentages
Proportions
Indices
Equations and Formulas
Simultaneous Equations
Quadratic Equations
Surds
Logarithm
Set Theory
Variation
Geometry
Trigonometry
Probability Theory
Statistics
Polynomials
Vectors
Differentiation
Integration

It is one thing to be a good problem solver, it is another thing to be able to impact it even to a worst student. That exactly is my core strenght. Even the worst student would give testimony. I have many teaching experience under my belt. Bsc mathematics. You can quote me if you fancy me.
Re: Mathematics Teachers Come In. There's A Job For You by globalink: 11:16am On Dec 18, 2016
I can teach you Mathematics, I base in Ibadan contact me on my phoneno:07035086097, email:elijah.segun2011@gmail.com
Re: Mathematics Teachers Come In. There's A Job For You by thanks4idias: 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2016
B. Sc(edu), mathematics, 30,000 naira, I am an experienced teacher with over five years teaching experience both in junior and Higher institutions, i started my teaching career during my Nigeria certificate in Education (N. C. E) days, far back 2010 where I taught in secondary school, am thereafter I was employed by the "Universal Basic Education" a federal teaching scheme which lasted for two years, I also taught in the Polytechnic for one years in the department of mathematics and statistic where I taught calculus, linear algebra, general mathematics for National Diploma. I believe strongly that no child is born dull, all children are intelligent if the teacher is able to do his job, i am a born teacher so no matter how dull a child is, with God and the teaching experience I have that child will be intelligent. you can reach through: Idiabegor@gmail.com or 08167474079. Thanks
Re: Mathematics Teachers Come In. There's A Job For You by KingBillionaire(m): 5:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
Re: Mathematics Teachers Come In. There's A Job For You by xtee4real: 5:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
B.SC/ED MATHEMATICS
Re: Mathematics Teachers Come In. There's A Job For You by Wealthwalker(m): 7:04pm On Dec 18, 2016
TutorMavens will help you land that job opportunity
www.tutormavens.com

(1) (Reply)

7things to Note about N-power Device.#npowerng / Drilldeep Oil And Gas Graduate Job Recruitment 2018 (15 Positions) / Nigerian Police Force Upcoming CBT Updated Past Q & A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.