Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Four Excellent Steps To Having A Memorable Christmas - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Four Excellent Steps To Having A Memorable Christmas (425 Views)

Zambian Wife Destroys Her Husband's Jeep For Having A ''Second Family''.Photos / I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom / Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Four Excellent Steps To Having A Memorable Christmas by truth12(m): 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
Celebrating Christmas is something that has to do with fun, religion, singing (carols) and so many other interesting things. Don't just celebrate Christmas the same every year as usual, celebrate it with joy and a purpose to leave a great memory behind. I don't think there has to be limits in celebrating Christmas.

To have a memorable and beautiful Christmas, here are the four steps to follow:

#1 BE ADVENTUROUS: Most people just sit at home to celebrate Christmas, eat dance and sing. But that's not what Christmas is all about or how to enjoy it. Wake up in the morning, make a list of places to visit, people to visit, doing crazy things you've never done before. For example you're a vegetarian? Try eating meat to the fullest.. laugh ot loud!
Take pictures with your "FRIENDS AND ENEMIES" , yeah enemies, taking selfies with enemies can be disturbing right? But hey it's Christmas. Later on you'll see these photos and smile.

#2 EAT WELL: Christmas is not the time to watch your weight or visit the doctor, abeg free yourself of all that, wetin. Can you imagine someone saying " I don't eat barbecue on Christmas" or "chocolate is not a good idea for me" You can check the internet on how to eat the things you love without injuring your health, like watch 'The Doctors' they talk about eating on Christmas and I tell you, you'll love it.

#3. GIVE: Yeah, giving is receiving, try to give to those who have little or don't even think you exist. Invite them for dinner . With this you are already someone's else santa clause. And also you surprise them and this would change their perspective about you from negative to positive .
Also, have the spirit to receive, for example, my grandma fit give out things, but to receive na problem. She's always talking about it being poisoned or cursed. Please don't reject these gifts, it's a sign of love.

#4. VISIT HOME: Visiting home is one of the most important things, Christmas has to be an extended family thing and not just your family alone, "common don't be selfish, share' .
Your children would love to see their cousins and I'm sure you'll love to see your parents and siblings . Make it a memorable one by sitting together, listing out your stories throughout the year and the stress you've been through. Hug each other and make this Christmas a memorable one.

My name is tomi, I'm a blogger, amateur writer.. lol . And I hope I didn't bore you. Visit my blog for more interesting topics . www.tomisblog1497..com.ng thanks
...................................................✍️ I drop my pen

You can add yours

(1) (Reply)

My Take On Family Issues. / Online Survey About Household Spending During Recession / Child Marriage Outside Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.