Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

MMM Will Surely Be Back In January But Not Better!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Will Surely Be Back In January But Not Better!!! (882 Views)

MMM Will Not Return Until FEBRUARY. / Opinion Poll MMM (will U PH If U Get Matched On Jan14th) / MMM Will Survive! The Spirit Is High!! Two People Paid Me Today!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Will Surely Be Back In January But Not Better!!! by olaleye1355(m): 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
Read this broadcast...

Here is the latest
ABOUT YOUR FROZEN MAVROS: MUST READ!!! I hate to be the bearer of bad news and i HOPE what i'm about to tell you is wrong, but if history is anything to go by then this information is as accurate as far as history and rationale is concerned. 1. MMM will reopen for sure in January like they say but not like most of you are thinking; please before you partake in any form of system or organisation do your research and understand how it works, and where it has worked. 2. MMM will not start paying out all it's frozen mavros immediately come January, This info i have known for a couple of months now (in case it crashes) because MMM has existed in other countries, crashed in those countries, and reopened again, now i'll tell you how they did it there and that's what they'll most likely do here (Nigeria). First and foremost when you say MMM crashed in other countries, it is actually mavros being frozen, not the site shut down or they run away,etc so those saying it hasn't crashed should also agree that it didn't crash in the other countries where this scenario played out, because this is exactly what happened in those places(i know because i have a profile on about 3 other local mmm platforms; RSA, india and China). DON'T BE SCARED YOUR MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED. Will your money be refunded?, emphatically yes!!!, but don't think you will GH in January and say bye, this is why; RATIONALE: if you just GH and go who will PH for you to receive?, because in January everyone will be GHing, and in these kind of situations there is no solidarity, no one will be a good samaritan/Guinea pig to give you their money to make you happy, so you already know this is not a very feasible option and Mavrodi (a seasoned Mathematician and Psychologist) knows this, and hence in times past had devised a means to see to it that you come back and trust me you will. So Mavrodi won't let you off that easy, here is how you'll MOST LIKELY be refunded: HISTORY: Get ready for the real RAT RACE, AND MAZE RUNNER2.0. If you are thinking come January you are done with MMM once you GH please have a rethink because you are not: First before you can collect your frozen money you'll have to PH first, i.e to say in January there'll be no GHin only PHing, After you PH you'll get your usual 30% plus an added 10% of what you PHed as part payment of you frozen mavros, and this will continue until all your frozen mavros have been payed, in other words you need to keep PHing till you get your full money back. This singular act is literally the only way to resuscitate the system, and enable you get your money back. if not, there will be no one daring enough to PH in January after this. EXAMPLE: you have 200k of frozen mavros, come january you won't be able to withdraw your 200k directly, you need to pledge, lets say another 100k(it could be any amount actually, but for easy arithmetic) . when you do this you get you normal, 130k + 10k (10% of 100k), now at this point your frozen mavros will be 190k, so you will need to keep PHing until your full 200k is paid. I STILL HOPE I'M WRONG AND THAT THEY HAVE ALTERNATIVE ARRANGEMENTS FROM WHAT they've DONE BEFORE, BUT THIS IS THE MMM SYSTEM. Pls investigate and spread the news. This is the only way MMM Nigeria can pay you back because a lot of people will get help and nobody will be will to provide help. So for u to get help, u hv to provide help to someone else b4 u can get ur frozen mavros back. This info was gotten from an MMM guider.

Lalasticlala
Seun

3 Likes

Re: MMM Will Surely Be Back In January But Not Better!!! by MrIcredible: 5:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
Interesting
Re: MMM Will Surely Be Back In January But Not Better!!! by phyllosilicate(m): 5:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
My question is, if nobody would be able to GH in January, who would people be PHing to?
Re: MMM Will Surely Be Back In January But Not Better!!! by ajasbaba(m): 5:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
this is the best card they can play.
Re: MMM Will Surely Be Back In January But Not Better!!! by Omonoba1: 5:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
This is getting interesting!
Re: MMM Will Surely Be Back In January But Not Better!!! by Mumben(f): 6:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
I thought as much. This one na real one chance person enter so.

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Investment Advice For Digital Coin Lovers / Investment Opportunity!!!!! Get Good ROI / Check Up At Your Own Free Will. Earning Bitcoin Made Easy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.