Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Mmm Now Operating In Morocco And Kenya But Ghana Banned - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mmm Now Operating In Morocco And Kenya But Ghana Banned (632 Views)

MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month / People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mmm Now Operating In Morocco And Kenya But Ghana Banned by wadodo2020(f): 6:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
A friend of mine in morocco just called me that MMM has started operating fully there in morocco. and millions have signed on.
According to him the sole owner has taken off after what he made in nigeria as it has been over 500M dollars while his agents over 3billion naira. He equally knew that he will flourish in nigeria more than any other country. for those hoping that mmm comes alive by next must be day dreaming. better pick your pieces and move on.

his prayer is with you guys.
Re: Mmm Now Operating In Morocco And Kenya But Ghana Banned by nwajesus12(m): 8:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
wadodo2020:
A friend of mine in morocco just called me that MMM has started operating fully there in morocco. and millions have signed on.
According to him the sole owner has taken off after what he made in nigeria as it has been over 500M dollars while his agents over 3billion naira. He equally knew that he will flourish in nigeria more than any other country. for those hoping that mmm comes alive by next must be day dreaming. better pick your pieces and move on.

his prayer is with you guys.
stop disgracing your village people na

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why You Should Never Join MMM / Ponzi Schemes: A Curse Or Blessing. / Oneworlders.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.