Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,580 members, 7,840,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Dare Art Alade & Kate Henshaw Entertaining Guests At The GAC Motor Unveiling - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dare Art Alade & Kate Henshaw Entertaining Guests At The GAC Motor Unveiling (23172 Views)

Darey Art Alade Poses With Akon (Photo) / Inside View Of Dare Art Alade's Wife Livespot $100M Office In Lagos / Darey Art Alade And Wife Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dare Art Alade & Kate Henshaw Entertaining Guests At The GAC Motor Unveiling by dan1217(m): 8:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
how can one gain employment in such coy. I would really love to work with them
Re: Dare Art Alade & Kate Henshaw Entertaining Guests At The GAC Motor Unveiling by wtfCode: 8:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
see leg like broom stick

anyway,i like her style of dressing undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Dare Art Alade & Kate Henshaw Entertaining Guests At The GAC Motor Unveiling by CecyAdrian(f): 8:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
Mtchewwwww, it was planned joor, Kate just wants to use the opportunity to market this her new trouser line. Looks like what Fulani cattle herdsmen will wear
Re: Dare Art Alade & Kate Henshaw Entertaining Guests At The GAC Motor Unveiling by metallisc(m): 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
Silentscreamer:
dare rocks. I like most of his music

is that why you like to scream silently... even when you are busy in za ozza room!? grin grin grin
Re: Dare Art Alade & Kate Henshaw Entertaining Guests At The GAC Motor Unveiling by Kingbuhari(m): 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
the old useless and wifeless cultist is there... TUFIAKWA
Re: Dare Art Alade & Kate Henshaw Entertaining Guests At The GAC Motor Unveiling by seunlly(m): 8:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
I sight Lai Mohammed, Soyinka and co.
Re: Dare Art Alade & Kate Henshaw Entertaining Guests At The GAC Motor Unveiling by Jogab: 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
when are we going to have cheap cars for average earners.
Re: Dare Art Alade & Kate Henshaw Entertaining Guests At The GAC Motor Unveiling by michealade(m): 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
Hi guyz, I am in need of $5k worth of amazon gift cards and $3.5k worth of itunes gift cards urgently,hit me up if you have any for sale (even if not all) and get your cash in 30mins max. BBM:2BA730C4. Whatsapp:07062652541. Please help re broadcast...
Re: Dare Art Alade & Kate Henshaw Entertaining Guests At The GAC Motor Unveiling by Silentscreamer(f): 8:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
metallisc:

is that why you like to scream silently... even when you are busy in za ozza room!? grin grin grin
Re: Dare Art Alade & Kate Henshaw Entertaining Guests At The GAC Motor Unveiling by metallisc(m): 8:41pm On Dec 15, 2016
Silentscreamer:

na vex be that?
Re: Dare Art Alade & Kate Henshaw Entertaining Guests At The GAC Motor Unveiling by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ageless Kate Henshaw looking good enough to eat cheesy
Re: Dare Art Alade & Kate Henshaw Entertaining Guests At The GAC Motor Unveiling by bigtt76(f): 9:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
Creme de la creme you mean? grin

Akeelahtunez:
Reason y I like Darey is he aint invited for every show like this noise makers but if he is gonna be invited for 1 its one with the la cream de la cream
Re: Dare Art Alade & Kate Henshaw Entertaining Guests At The GAC Motor Unveiling by Akeelahtunez(m): 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2016
bigtt76:
Creme de la creme you mean? grin

All join :-)
Re: Dare Art Alade & Kate Henshaw Entertaining Guests At The GAC Motor Unveiling by KingGeorgey(m): 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
Eheeee....abeg the green card done enter trash can in pieces? grin

Re: Dare Art Alade & Kate Henshaw Entertaining Guests At The GAC Motor Unveiling by laudate: 8:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
OmaniPadmeHum:
Gac GS4 Budget SUV.

Reliability?

Availability?

Maintainability?

Fit for purpose(Nigerian Climate and Terrain)?

The vehicle resembles the 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe....abi, na just my eye?? shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa And Her N1.3m Gucci Lilith Leather Top Bag Step Out In Style / The Halfcast Take Over, Niaja Girls Watch Out O ! Who's Hotter? / I Was In Labour For 20 Hours – Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.